Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: caprigurl

Life is giving Armaan and Riddhima a second chance- they both are back from the brink of death , they are madly in love with one another- its a miracle Armaan is back to health- When riddhima clearly is clearly reaping NOTHING out of the forced marriage and when she herself preferred death to marriage, then Armaan 's return is definitely a Second Chance to rgain their true love and let three lives live in peace.
My take on the title of ur post.
:)

you see that's where we differ in opinion cause, I for myself, believe if Armaan was really there for her he wouldn't had scampered away when she got to his cottage....actually Sid was the one there for her. Although they both, Ar and Rid been hell and back, they have changed in the process, it's undeniable and Ridz has come to accept her past and move on, the cleansing fire of burning what remained of her relation with A being one proof, secondly she was the one begging Sid to go forward and marry her... so our girl grabbed every fiber in her being for her courage and left her past behind. It is not an easy task and it takes time to assimilate but she is now getting her head out of the water so to speak and breathing again. Sid was the catalyst of her transformation.

Doubts will definitely come back to haunt her but hopefully she will realize that her future in ahead not backward... and in case I'm repeating myself, too much has changed, nothing will be the same
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘MagicalKash, i just loved your post!..and i totally agree!.. πŸ‘

everyone deserves a second chance! we move on as life goes on!..we all know that nothing stays the same!..our feelings and behaviors change as circumstances and people around us change..miserable are those who clink to their past helplessly..crying over things that they cant control nor can change..by doing so they are ignoring their presence and killing every chance they have for a brighter and happier future
Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ka7eela

πŸ‘MagicalKash, i just loved your post!..and i totally agree!.. πŸ‘

everyone deserves a second chance! we move on as life goes on!..we all know that nothing stays the same!..our feelings and behaviors change as circumstances and people around us change..miserable are those who clink to their past helplessly..crying over things that they cant control nor can change..by doing so they are ignoring their presence and killing every chance they have for a brighter and happier future

Thank You

Yeah,there ain't any use staying,clinging to the past and crying for those memories to come back.Because they never will but If you manage to move ahead you may be able to make some better memorires of your life,Maybe some of the best,and how much ever you try to cling to the past ,you never can as You yourself change in life and with that you need to move forward,cause whatever happens life goes on and So should you😊
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MagicalKash

</div>Thank You
<div>

Yeah,there ain't any use staying,clinging to the past and crying for those memories to come back.Because they never will but If you manage to move ahead you may be able to make some better memorires of your life,Maybe some of the best,and how much ever you try to cling to the past ,you never can as You yourself change in life and with that you need to move forward,cause whatever happens life goes on and So should you😊

i totally second that 😊...
WanderingNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice... really good thoughts.. :))
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bang on PArull...pehli baar maine sachai kisi ne itni himmat se likthe hue aur samjini wali mil gayi...i stand up to that!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘i am on this complete point...every word u said...from the quotation u have taken..is so brillant and ever os meaningfull!!!πŸ˜›

..my dear frends..i am saying all this and agreeing with my dear frend parul here..as just not a sidma fan ..but a teue person whoi has seen in real ife the same exact situation...see its not abt loosin or forgeeting the first love and how can a gal like ridhima move on and suddenly falli in love with a guy forgetting her past...if u allow me..i can mention that a girl in her life whatsoever kind of person she is..strong carefree nd cool..or innocent..shy and devoted to her life and close ones..or any natured gal..there is a time for her wen she without her mind or most best thing in her life happens..love ..attraction ..feelings for a guy whom she might even think that he can never be mine..that same guy will be in front of u and then one day says he loves u and then is all fine and beautiful as in a fairy tale story..but guys there are ups and downs..in everyone's lives...be it a gal or a boy...be it in the case of armaan ...ridhima...or even siddhant..i am not taking anyone in particular..see ridhima is a gal of emotions and khudari..stubborness and zid..she never wanted to marry sid..she did everyhting to find armaan..thru every possible way..she reached also..but there also he left her in a state not manaebale by many people in lives...and a support or only frends sid was there behind her to give her his hand..he never wanted to pressurize or force nay kind of relationship on her..and thats y he said they cn be frends and always eak out their hearts to each othr..but she was too late..she had taken decision to end her life and leave this world where no arman was there..but then still as a light..a new hope..sid again bought her into a new life..a life now dedicated and meant only for him..she is not deserving him but she has him in life..a person who always sacrificed every thing in his life ..upto his own life for her..he accpeted her .. now ridhima was a changed person..she has accpeted and understood sid in every way..she has given her life another chance..as parul says second chance..which many in their lives never get...even if they do..never value it or dishearten at that stage..but i have only thing to say to everyone...ridhima has taken a wise decision to be with sid and the point of liking him..see my dear frends...life moves on...its not stuck in btwn..similar is our emotions..our feelings..our heart;s feelings...wen specially a person like sid..is front of her with all his goodness..its only obvious to fall for him or feel for him in a nice way...and note that she didnt say she loves him or he say that..but instead they are staying as frends givin each other space and time..so there is nothing wron..after all this still she goes back to armaan..i dont have words..only thing..its wrong..whether many like it or not..its absolutely not the right deciosn for a girl or any girl in her life..wher she has many people to look on to also..thats it..

.rest i must say..parul my frend..u are a true wise person whomsoever ua re..😳but are very vcery understanding and mature..very nice to know taht..plz do add me to ur frend list..love to be ur ever supportive and helpful frend in all times!πŸ˜‰

Superb and very pointful realistic post u made! Hats Off to U Jaan!Bahut Sahi Kiya tumhne ...dont worry abt the ignorant guys here...they wll  understand wen it happens and are in a situation like ridhima!QπŸ˜‰
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rosette80

Bang on PArull...pehli baar maine sachai kisi ne itni himmat se likthe hue aur samjini wali mil gayi...i stand up to that!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘i am on this complete point...every word u said...from the quotation u have taken..is so brillant and ever os meaningfull!!!πŸ˜›

..my dear frends..i am saying all this and agreeing with my dear frend parul here..as just not a sidma fan ..but a teue person whoi has seen in real ife the same exact situation...see its not abt loosin or forgeeting the first love and how can a gal like ridhima move on and suddenly falli in love with a guy forgetting her past...if u allow me..i can mention that a girl in her life whatsoever kind of person she is..strong carefree nd cool..or innocent..shy and devoted to her life and close ones..or any natured gal..there is a time for her wen she without her mind or most best thing in her life happens..love ..attraction ..feelings for a guy whom she might even think that he can never be mine..that same guy will be in front of u and then one day says he loves u and then is all fine and beautiful as in a fairy tale story..but guys there are ups and downs..in everyone's lives...be it a gal or a boy...be it in the case of armaan ...ridhima...or even siddhant..i am not taking anyone in particular..see ridhima is a gal of emotions and khudari..stubborness and zid..she never wanted to marry sid..she did everyhting to find armaan..thru every possible way..she reached also..but there also he left her in a state not manaebale by many people in lives...and a support or only frends sid was there behind her to give her his hand..he never wanted to pressurize or force nay kind of relationship on her..and thats y he said they cn be frends and always eak out their hearts to each othr..but she was too late..she had taken decision to end her life and leave this world where no arman was there..but then still as a light..a new hope..sid again bought her into a new life..a life now dedicated and meant only for him..she is not deserving him but she has him in life..a person who always sacrificed every thing in his life ..upto his own life for her..he accpeted her .. now ridhima was a changed person..she has accpeted and understood sid in every way..she has given her life another chance..as parul says second chance..which many in their lives never get...even if they do..never value it or dishearten at that stage..but i have only thing to say to everyone...ridhima has taken a wise decision to be with sid and the point of liking him..see my dear frends...life moves on...its not stuck in btwn..similar is our emotions..our feelings..our heart;s feelings...wen specially a person like sid..is front of her with all his goodness..its only obvious to fall for him or feel for him in a nice way...and note that she didnt say she loves him or he say that..but instead they are staying as frends givin each other space and time..so there is nothing wron..after all this still she goes back to armaan..i dont have words..only thing..its wrong..whether many like it or not..its absolutely not the right deciosn for a girl or any girl in her life..wher she has many people to look on to also..thats it..

.rest i must say..parul my frend..u are a true wise person whomsoever ua re..😳but are very vcery understanding and mature..very nice to know taht..plz do add me to ur frend list..love to be ur ever supportive and helpful frend in all times!πŸ˜‰

Superb and very pointful realistic post u made! Hats Off to U Jaan!Bahut Sahi Kiya tumhne ...dont worry abt the ignorant guys here...they wll  understand wen it happens and are in a situation like ridhima!QπŸ˜‰

I had heard that someone in this forum   had gone through something like this,but I had no idea it was you.You will be the best person to understand this situation and write about it.I have never till now even experienced first love,so leave alone anything else,I am maybe too young right now.I am glad you got your Sid in the endEmbarrassed

This basic idea,the Second chance was the first thank that attracted me to SR and then everything followed.But this was the first thing I noticed in them,So I thought I should make a post on it and Thanks a lot for praising my effort,I have a lot of things to learn in my life at this point but I want to do it in a positive way,keeping my eyes open for all exciting things
Thanks again for commentingπŸ€—
Hope you have an awesome life!
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really nice post,
and i agree with everything you said...
as much as I do love AR, it was the second chance theme that drew me towards SR
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[quote]
1st attracted me toward SR,the idea of Second chance,the idea of living again😳

[/quote]

same here!!!! very nice post.. afterall why are we kidding ourselves by saying this is just a show!! if it is influencing you and making you relate and identify with your life..( that's what it did to me!!!!) then it is something special!!!!