Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica #1 (Invite Only) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I am late aren't I? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraAabha.M

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MaGica ET ClaSSica #1 (Invite Only) (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
video reference for u all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j83DNuv0vvs

i was watching this scene again n again that i couldn't reply here till now

this scene is magic...once again created the magic
it was different frm the previous ones
they talked heart fully aftr quite sometime.... may b for the first time aftr Vday... when words come frm heart.... there wont b any 'ifs' n buts in between, it will b direct... straight to the point n this is one such scene

"mjhe, chasmish se baat karna hai"
no matter what nupur may think, he dind't bother id gunjan will say 'no' to that.... he was all decided n he is here with determination.... he has 2 convince her that she can walk... he has to do that

The way he he closed the door, looked at her n walked towards her... increased the intenity n made it look real... MORE real

^^ in this part, i must say Mohit was fab.... his expressions were awesome

"chashmish, meri taraf dekho"
he knows that she was not ready 2 listen to him... so first of all he should make her listen to him
he said that in low voice but yet demanding tone

but the other side it's Miss Gunjan bhushan... she wont give in so easily ... though frm some corner of her heart she wants to give in... but she can't n she decided that she WONT

n he realized that, his demanding words may work any where but with this chasmish..."plz chasmish".... but still a BIG NO
she is afraid, if she looks at him , she'll give in.... his eyes are magical, incase if they over take her determination??... so noo....

here Mohit's expressions were out of world.... i can't help but applaud him once again Clap... his pleading face was Day Dreaming

k, if u wont turn, i'll make u turn ... bcoz i AM also detremined

"Tum koshish kyun nahi karna chati ho"
"jab mein tumhari saath, toh tumme kis baat ka darr hai" Day Dreaming

it was staright to the point... no make ups at all
he wanted the answer or rather he want her to realize that she should try

@bold - can i go n hug him at this very moment
n that the same thing happened 2 chasmish, in the fear that it would b shown learlyin her face, she turned away... she doesn't want him 2 know.... infact she herself didn't want 2 accept that bcoz sh eis afarid ... afraid that if she gives in, it is not 'he' who wont leave her, but it is she who wont b able 2 stay away frm him.... she doesn't want this to happen, as she thinks she is a burden for him

but still sh had that under-confidence in her that she cannot walk..."i cannot walk"

immediate reaction
"for ur information........"
the rest is doctor saying she can walk... but this particular "for ur information" interested me.... dont know why, but i like that

"plz chasmish, ek baar, ek baar mere liye nahi... tu apne liye sahi... ek baar khudh par viswaas karo... mein tumhari saath hun, tumme kis baath ka daar"
" mein tumhara saath chlaunga chashmish... aaj, kal aur hamesha" Day Dreaming

he was doing his best to convice her... convice her that sha can do it... trying 2 increase her confidence

n at this moment, it's not give in or give out business in her mind, for once it is her preoccupied notion that she cannot walk dominated her

n all this reminded me of TP days
"i cannot song"
"U can sing"

n finally she sang n he won her
it is obvious once again that he is going to won once again... she can n she will walk

he did try once again..... but she was not at all ready 2 listen to him... he knows that..... he had 2 walk away, he couldn't complete this mission

i loved the nxt scene also... with nupz
"sirf acha hai"... that was very cute

Edited by kavya.b - 15 March 2010 at 11:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madsxaviaraAabha.MDiyaS..-Jia-..

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
BD scene was awsome
benia are another wonder in this shw aftr SG

"kuch toh hua hai".... benjy was choooo cute... i always like this fellow

something started frm one side.... i wonder when will it start fmr the other side.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madsxaviaraAabha.M..-Jia-..

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@ all : welcome everyone !!! *hugs* I wish I could say something right now, but damn it I cant stop my freaking trembling !!! Cry  I'll try and be back laters if i become a little coherent Cry

@ Diya and Mads : I have added Diya's scale on the first page Embarrassed Check it out laters when you are in a sane frame of mine.

madsDiyaS..-Jia-..kavya.b

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@ kavs : awwwwww kavs what are u doing babes ? I'm already gone crazy over tonight epi and you go right such a beautiful take on the SaJan 10th March epi !!! Cry Aren't Sajan enough to kill us ???

And dont get me started on Benia, must have seen that scene million times already !!! Embarrassed Finally another couple on this show on whom i can go totally gaga over !! Embarrassed

mads..-Jia-..

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
whoopieeeeeeeee! ok anyone here?! just watched the epi! gunjis on her feet! ok I have to say I liked it! lmaooo sanaya was fantastic!

ohh and what was samrat saying to g in precap? and what was her reply? didnt get it!

xaviaraAabha.M..-Jia-..kavya.b

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
hello ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madsxaviaraDiyaS..-Jia-..kavya.b

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
sanaya was fanatastic but the whole thng was a spoiler!!!Ouch

xaviara..-Jia-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top