Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya.b

@abhz - b4 u leave
Ugadi subhakankshalu

n everyone here... wish us na.... it's new year here.... in south india

i'm shameless!!!!! but i can't help it

HAPPY UGADI  to you toooo and Aabha !! Lolzzzzz !! 😳😳 huggieeess !!!

OH MY GOD ! im soooo speechless after todays epi....I wanna comment on it though !! On wed probably !! 😳😳😳 I was getting goosebumps all over again !!!

But just one thing.....OH MY GOD.....Sanaya left me completely SPEECHLESS !!! seriously !!!! the way she was shouting Samrat uthoo...she literally killed me !!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! What an actress !!!! excellence et elegance personified !!!! 😳😳😳😳

and OMGGGGG!!! BenIa....shoooooooooo ADORABLEEEEEEE !! 😳😳 the way Benjy was asking her if shes scared or so....😳😳

byeeeeeee everyoneeeee!!
hugs n kisses !!
NAHIIIIIIIIIIN !! I missed Naz !!!! =(((((
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
btw..for everybody's info, tomo is gudi padwa too - marathi new yr .. so wish me also everybodyy !!! 😳 LOL ..
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mads - u r not!!!!
u were supposed 2 wish me at 12 🤣 or atleast i told u abt it....but..huh🤣

n guys, someone mentioned abt settings....only buddies can search our posts .... i didn't find that option ?
did any of u find it?
dear viewbie.... so u have any idea?
kavya.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: mads

btw..for everybody's info, tomo is gudi padwa too - marathi new yr .. so wish me also everybodyy !!! 😳 LOL ..

Happy Gudi padwa

i forgot that u r frm maharastra 🤣

@anu - happy Ugadi
actually, Ugadi subhakankshalu.... nuthana samvathsara subhakankshalu
Edited by kavya.b - 14 years ago
mads thumbnail
yeah navs..I wanna kno abt tht setting too! somebody plz tel me soon ..
mads thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya.b

Happy Gudi padwa

i forgot that u r frm maharastra 🤣

😭😭😭😭😭😭

echoing rani from KKHH -

"Germany mein rehne se...yahaan padhne se..main apne sanskar nahin bhooli hoon.."
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

WHAT??? Abhi saw the first page...If u ppl don't like me, just tell me to get out of here. I'll chup chap leave..😭😭😭 But dis everyday exam seems soooo difficult .Lekin anything for u guys😉

@ Mads & Diya: U can't blame me, SaJan make me FULLY DEAD in every epi, so how can i possibly give them any other rating. Besides, this task seems even moreeee difficult in the coming CRAP track.. 😆😆😆

Edited by ayesha_80 - 14 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
^^ dont act like nupur!!!! dramabaaz

this was actually for mads.... but now it suits ayesha also....
Edited by kavya.b - 14 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
okay, coming to the whole episode ... again, can I say it just belonged to Sanaya/Gunjan ...

the first scene ... the only thing I could think of was ... how can this girl manage to not laugh when Samrat is making those faces of fake concern???!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 HOW does she manage to keep a straight face ... not only that, how does she manage to still look so worried and scared and petrified ... when this guy is literally grinning over her shoulder?!!! She's a FAB actress!!!! 👏

And the scene outside the outhouse ... the Sajan hug 😍 😍 😍 and Samrat's concern when he waited outside ... he can do anything, just anything for her ...

The outhouse scene ... again my expectations were VERY low, and again they were surpassed ... Uday was very good, I thought ... he's another good actor who's underused. He did really well today ... the whole scene was really believable with Gunjan getting frightened to death ... the knife ... everything ...

then the last bit outside with Uday threatening Samrat and their conversation in the middle of their fake fight ... again, the scene set up was excellent ...

and Samrat actually getting knocked out ... the only part which was 🤢 was the gang shouting to gunjan to run ... they should have been running themselves instead of shouting at her especially when they realised that Samrat was actually knocked out .... thank god they DID start running finally ...

and the last bit ... especially when she falls on him and rolls over ... okay, at this point, I DIED ...

and their expressions in the freeze 🤪 🤪 🤪

ok, am off to watch the repeat .. if I survive, I'll be back ...