Modern Version of SanRaj Oneshots: Pg 7: 8th Apr

Posted: 14 years ago

Index

Oneshot 1: Page 1

Oneshot 2: Page 4

Oneshot 3: Page 7

SanRaj Oneshot:1

Hey all.....

Firstly I actually wrote this OS using the Prem and Heer Jodi, but now I'm recycling it using SanRaj.....

This is a very modern oneshot using the Bandini characters, lets just assume everyone gets along .....😆

lets also assume that Hiten, Arjan, and Khadambari are DM's younger siblings and their respective partners are DM's in laws...... hope you all like it...plz do comment and press the like button.......

Warning: Slightly mature.....

It was Christmas time at the Mahiyavanshi Mansion, the house was full with family, just the way Dharmaraj Mahiyavanshi liked it. The children were tucked away upstairs, either napping or playing in a massive playroom.

The men had been gone out the entire day to some sports match. The women have been enjoying themselves at the Mansion, they baked most of the day, but mainly were enjoying each other's company.

At this moment, Santu was playing cards with her sister-in-laws. They didn't know when their husbands would return, so they gossiped as they played.

"So Santu bhabi, when do you think you and Dharmaraj bhaiyyah will start a family," asked Toral.

A blush settled over Santu's face, it did not go unnoticed by the women who surrounded her.

"Well, we're actually trying now. We wanted to wait a couple of years after we married, you know to enjoy each other. We decided not to wait anymore."

Khemi squealed, "Oh Santu Di, I'm so happy for you, you and Dharmaraj jiju will make great parents."

"Thanks, maybe this time next year there will be a little Dharmaraj running around here."

Laughter rang out around the table. Santu looked shocked at their response.

Kadambari Di was the first to speak, "don't worry, knowing you and Dharmaraj, you'll be pregnant before the end of the week."

Everyone laughed again, including Santu.

"Well Kadambari Di, you would know all about that, being that you and Shashank jiju have four kids yourself, " laughed Santu.

The room erupted in laughter yet again.

Kadambari Di's cheeks turned a bit red but she held her ground when she responded, "I'm surprised you've not tried before now, according to Shashank, Dharmaraj talks about having children all of the time."

Santu sat up in her chair, "really, Dharmaraj has been talking about having a baby."

Kadambari then smirked. "Well, he told Shashank that he would like nothing better than to keep you barefoot and pregnant."

The table erupted in laughter again as they watched Santu ponder that thought.

As they waited for Santu to figure out if she should be angry or happy, Khemi dealt out a new hand of cards.

As Santu was arranging her cards she heard the men make their way into the room. They then went to stand by their respective wives and gave them a kiss.

Dharmaraj was the last to enter. No matter if he were the first or last, his presence was felt by everyone. There was no other word to describe Dharmaraj but gorgeous. He had warm chocolate brown eyes and a well trimmed goatee. His body was rippled with muscle, he was very tall, almost 6 foot 2. The way his clothes clung to his chest would make women everywhere sigh. But it was well known that Dharmaraj Mahiyavanshi only had eyes for his wife, Santu. Their love was strong despite the 10 year age gap between them.

Santu glanced up over her cards at Dharmaraj.

"Hello Dharmaraj, I hope you enjoyed the game. Come look at the hand I've been dealt. Do you have any helpful advice?"

Sliding his hands along the sides of her chair, Dharmaraj bent his dark head to murmur in her ear. "Yes - finish your game quickly."

Conscience of everyone's interested gazes, Santu kept her face expressionless, even though she felt warmth creeping up from her neckline.

"Why?" she asked, while his mouth remained near her ear.

"Because I wanna make love to you........... so if you don't finish in five minutes there may be severe consequences."

He wouldn't, Santu thought, her heartbeat quickening with alarm. On the other hand, knowing Dharmaraj, there was a possibility...

With that thought Santu looked up at her sister-in-laws as she laid down a card.

Toral was next, hai rabba she was taking a such long time, Santu couldn't help but think. Arjan and Hiten were talking about the game to Khemi. Finally it was Kadambari's turn. She looked knowingly at Santu, and then placed a card down quickly.

Aware of her forehead breaking out in a sweat, Santu considered bowing out of the game. The voice of reason calmed her, as she realized Dharmaraj wouldn't do anything, here in front of their family. However, she noticed Dharmaraj consulting his watch.

"You have three minutes," came a soft murmur in her ear.

Santu felt a shiver go down her spine, her body keenly attuned to the promise in Dharmaraj's voice.

At last she threw down her highest card and drew another. Relief went through her as she saw it was worthless.

"I'm afraid I'm out," Santu tried not to sound breathless.

"I'm rather tired, so I'll see you all in the morning."

Protest shot out from around the room.

"Santu Di, it's early yet. We'll play another kind of game and the boys can join in," said Khemi.

Dharmaraj stood behind Santu and pressed the palm of his hand to the base of her back. Santu leaned into him.

"Sorry, but Santuri has got less than one minute," replied Dharmaraj as he pressed Santu towards the doorway.

Hiten looked confused, "Arre, what happens in a minute?""

Santu's face burned red, but Dharmaraj's eyes took on a devilish look. He looked down at his watch to check the time.

"She's got 40 seconds before I ravish her. Got anymore questions?"

Santu squealed as she took off for the stairs at a dead run.

Everyone in the room was silent.

"Yeah, that's what I thought you'd say." Answered Dharmaraj, as he took off after Santu.

Everyone at the table had a good view of the stairwell. They watched as Dharmaraj caught up with Santu. Their faces turned red as they watched him take her dupatta as she was running up the stairs. The last they saw of them was when Dharmaraj pushed Santu into their bedroom.

"Well, that's not something I will ever want to see again," announced Arjan.

Their attention was once again turned toward the stairwell, they noticed Santu's dupatta floating down from up high and settle at the foot of the stairs.

The room was silent for many minutes. Kadambari Di was the first to speak.

"Humph, I would just like to know why you've never done something like that Shashank. That was the most romantic thing I've ever seen."

Shashank looked lost, "what......"

The males in the room started to feel a little annoyed with Dharmaraj as they watched their wives give them dirty looks.

Arjan was the first to speak. "Khemi, Chalo hum bhi chalte hai, you know romance karne."

A blush could be seen creeping up Khemi's face, "I'd like that."

Then suddenly they both jumped up, Arjan chased Khemi up the stairs.

"Well, I'm not going to be outdone by my brother, come on Toral."

Toral smiled, she got up and took Hiten's arm as they made their way up to their room.

In less than five minutes, the entire room was empty.

A lot can happen in five minutes.

**********************************************************************************

Dharmaraj pushed Santu into their room and locked the doors. She stood there for a while with her back to him trying to control her ragged breathing. She then slowly turned around. Hai Rab, she thought..... there he was leaning against the door with a roguish smirk on his handsome face. He looked dashing with his shaggy hair and his sparkling chocolate brown eyes. The way his arm muscles flexed whilst he was folding them made her want him to hold her instead.

"Why are you nervous Santuri," his deep and throaty voice bought her out of her musings.

"Nervous, nahi toh, why would I be nervous".  Her response made him laugh. Hai she thought again, his laugh was deep and rich and filled her with warmth.

He then took a step towards her, like a predator towards his prey, all the while holding her gaze with his own. His eyes were darkened and alive with passion and kept her rooted to her spot.  As Dharmaraj closed the distance between them, Santu became increasingly breathless.

'Yeh tum kya kariho," she asked breathlessly, while taking steps backwards.

"Isn't it obvious what I'm doing," he replied huskily, as he swiftly pulled Santu into his arms.

His body was hard and tanned from being out in the sun a lot. He had broad shoulders and a wide chest that had many girls drooling. His arms were strong and muscled and Santu very much enjoyed being held by those arms.

He used his fingers to tilt her face towards him and smiled naughtily at her, all the while inching closer to her face. Dharmaraj slowly lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her softly on the lips. Santu gasped slightly, but in a second she was kissing him back. 

Suddenly Santu moved away, "Did you hear that?", she asked.

"Hear what? If this is another ploy to get away from me then no chance love," Dharmaraj replied whilst tightening his hold on her.

"Nahi Dharmaraj, just now I heard a giggle".

Dharmaraj sighed, " Santuri, there's n-..........." he broke off as he too heard a giggle, it came from under the bed.

Both Santu and Dharmaraj looked at each other and slowly then inched close towards the bed, when suddenly four young children burst out from under the bed and started jumping on it as if it were a bouncy castle or a trampoline.

Dharmaraj looked annoyed that his previous activity was disrupted, but Santu burst into laughter. She finally managed to control herself and asked, "Bachho, what are you guys doing here."

All four kids (Khadamabri and Shashank's kids) stopped jumping and sat on the bed, then Nandani answered "Woh Mamaji and Mummyji, hum app ko ek important question poochna chate te."

"Acha, what did you want to ask", smiled Dharmaraj, he never could stay mad at his nieces and nephews for al long time.

The kids looked at each deciding who was going to ask the question. Finally Krishna managed to ask, "Where do babies come from?"

Silence.

"K-kya?" Santu stuttered with a feeble grin.

"Where do babies come from, Mummyji?" Krishna repeated, his large brown eyes sparkling with curiosity. "I mean, Monghi, Birva and Nandini were a baby once, and I must have been a baby once, and so must you and Mamaji. So where did all of us come from? Did we just drop from the sky?" To punctuate this statement, Krishna waved his arms around and gestured wildly at the sky. Then he placed his hands on his hips again. "You do know where babies come from, don't you?"

"Of course I do," Santu said quickly. A little too quickly, she realised, perhaps telling the kids  that babies fell from the sky wasn't too bad an idea. Better than the alternative, at least. "But it's a little 'er... tricky to explain, Why don't you ask your Mamaji?" she added.

"Wh-What?" Dharmaraj spluttered in a very undignified manner. All kids looked at him excitedly. Dharmaraj groaned.

"Well," he began in a tortured sort of voice. "It starts out with a guy ' and a girl." Santu smiled at his words and Dharmaraj proceeded to turn scarlet, after which he was completely unable to make any distinguishable sort of sound. Hai Rabba, Santu thought, he even looks adorable when he blushes.

Finally sighing resignedly, Santu continues, "When a guy loves a girl and the girl loves the guy back, they can get married." She nodded at her own words. "It is of utmost importance that they get married first," she repeated, figuring that she might as well start inoculating good values when her nieces and nephews were still young. "You can't have babies if you don't get married. You must get married first. Marriage is like the thing to do before you can have babies, all right?" All the kids started nodding.

"Right, exactly," added Dharmaraj, he was eager to finish this conversation quickly, " So after getting married, you have babies!" He smiled brightly at everyone on the bed, clasping his hands together with finality. Birva was nodding eagerly, Nandini looked skeptical, and Krishna and Monghi just looked confused.

"That's it?" enquired Nandini. She looked a little disappointed.

"So ' two people who love each other get married and have babies." She paused for a moment before glancing at Santu and Dharmaraj. "So you guys loved each other, and that's why you got married, right??" There was a brand new twinkle in her eyes.

Dharmaraj laughed softly, reminiscing the old days. With a small, nostalgic smile, Santu replied, "Yes, we love each love each other very much that's why we got married."

"Oh, so that means you and mamaji are going have babies now?" piped in Monghi.

However before this new conversation could continue Dharmaraj quickly ushered his reluctant nephews and nieces out of the room, but not before Nandini managed to say, "Sorry Mama-ji and mummy-ji, Humne app dono ki romantic scene jo interrupt kiya. If we had known you were making babies, then we would never have come." She then giggled and left the room.

Dharmaraj sighed happily on finally being left alone with his Santuiye, he turned to face his wife with a devilish smirk on his face, "Now where were we?"

Laughing again in response, Santu covered Dharmaraj's lips with her own and before long, they were both lost in each other passion.

Edited by yasu09 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOooooooooowwwww Yasu that was simply amazing.  I am blushing, you make the scenes so real, even I can't breathe after reading your ff.  Love this DM and Santu, both soo naughty and soo in love.  Love the way room emptied within 5 mins of Sanraj running up the stair to their room to make babies and everyone doing the same.  Such a brilliant idea.👏  You are a die hard romantic.😍  Keep it up and post more on Bandini IF, the girls here will LOVE YOU.  I hope you write soon!!!!!! 😆
irinthom.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wat an idea yaar ................... too gud yha ... nw i can imagine both dm's n santu's face... awesom .... keep gng yha...
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow super yasu...DM as a brother...Super concept...dm always wants 2 b romantic wit santudi...al other couples shud learn a lot frm sanraj...Nandini my darling...hw sweet...So romantic...Sanraj is going 2 make babies...waiting 4 ur next...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Yasu..

This one shot take was amazing.. really..
when will get to see this rogue DM that resides inside Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi - the GUNDA to be precise =D

Anyways,
the brown eyes and their beauty didnt escape you.. and that was good to see <3

Loved LOVED it!
You MUST write more.. fantastic idea!
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

OMG Yasu,

Loved ur story. i don't know previously u written any story or not? but if not then

Where were you in all these days?

Story is Damn good.

ronitfan thumbnail
You absolutely MUST write more :D
priyankapatwa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yasu thats superb a new fabulous concept just love4d it the way u showed their romance awesome.............................waiting for ur next.......post it soon
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome writing please post next part soon
ronitfan thumbnail
I cant believe I'm posting the third time in this thread - but really, post soon :D