karankittu thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello i want to buy the nokia n95
but on the net has seen some bad reviews
and im very worried.
I really really like the look of it!
and the nokia n96 is too expensive on the market yet
and iv heard the only difference between them is slight change of shape and size and weight and it has more memory.
can anyone help?
has anyone had the nokia n95?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail

dont go on reviews as a whole . if u want it so badly get a second handif money dosnt permits[but i dont guess buying a second hand mob is safe]
n95 is a gud set bt i gues it wil start gettin  lagged sooner thn the othr n series i guess
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its good to read reviews yes but dnt go on the totally to make ur decision

i know from first hand experience the nokia N95 is a very good fone :)

but there are new versions out such as n86
kchaims thumbnail
bazy i guess the new version is n96 not 86 but the rate margin is pretty high compared to n95 as it has not passed one yr i guess since it has hit the markets
karankittu thumbnail
Aww i am going to buy it tomorrow and the one i am buying is second hand it is 134 and i think its reasonable and hoping it works fine!
i quite like it...
and thinks its quite good
but reviews say it crashes, and starts by it self and battery is extremly low!. and i txt hell of a lot and i dnt wnt the battery to be gone in no time :(
so i am pretty worried!
yes i also like the n96 but the problem is it is too expensive its for 450+ and its awfulyl expensive especially if i wud wnt another phone a year later mum will not have her paying so much to only have for a year :(
kchaims thumbnail
yup it was a wise deicision to buy a second hand as far as it's old owner had not misused the phone and i guess n96 nd n95 has almost same typ of batteries*i guess*