CID

Hottest female CID officer.

Sneha_Lopez thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
What do u guys think./Ifeel it's Tasha she's just got the llooks.Infact her   personality vibrates nattracts.It has got the feminine spirit.Do u like her figure.Well I like it alott .Just dat she stand revealing her 😊features  too muchhh which makes her look o'er turned.I feel she looks best in Overcoats n boots.
Next is  Lavanya.She's got a good height  2 scare away Criminals.
    Apart from dis.Dr.Tarikas quiet beauty realls speaks volumes bou't her feminism.She's gootta height to scare off males.I think i'm Righttttttttttt!!   !!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by Sneha_Lopez - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sneha_Lopez

What do u guys think./Ifeel it's Tasha she's just got the llooks.Infact her   personality vibrates nattracts.It has got the feminine spirit.Do u like her figure.Well I like it alott .Just dat she stand revealing her 😊features  too muchhh which makes her look o'er turned.I feel she looks best in Overcoats n boots.

Next is  Lavanya.She's got a good height  2 scare away Criminals.
    Apart from dis.Dr.Tarikas quiet beauty realls speaks volumes bou't her feminism.She's gootta height to scare off males.I think i'm Righttttttttttt!!   !!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

This post is worthless.dont mind but in cid they need toughf cops not fashional models.no answer from my side .
Edited by tgodse - 14 years ago
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all, I hate the adjective "HOT" for a woman. πŸ˜’ A woman is not a pizza or burger.😑 and then, for a CID officer, intelligence and physical skill are more important than beauty.
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shreela

First of all, I hate the adjective "HOT" for a woman. πŸ˜’ A woman is not a pizza or burger.😑 and then, for a CID officer, intelligence and physical skill are more important than beauty.

nice answer .i also hate it Edited by tgodse - 14 years ago
viva2010 thumbnail
good answer dear...even i also hate
Sneha_Lopez thumbnail
Don't speak in the air u guys😑
.Everywhere the adjective "hot" is used nowadays 2 describe feminine beauty.Do u guys think dat Only u people knw dat physical strength is necessary in these jobs.I posted this topic as a supportin quality of the female cops.😊And i knw dat none of r a kid that i'll have 2 write n make u explain dat i'm speakin bou't a side topic.

If u r so smart 2 say that adj"hot" is used 2 emphasize only burger or pizzas then I'm sorry 2 say dat u r a fool in today's commercial world of entertainment.!!!!.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  It clearly shows dat unwillingly u commented on this topic.Neways I don wanna erupt any controversy o'er here but u  all really made 4 a good laughin scene among my friends!!!!  HA ! ha! Haaaaa!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, just goes to show the immaturity of some CID fans. I thought CID was a serious investigative serial. Where does all this hot-cold come in? πŸ˜• I'm sorry, but we judge the lady officers on the merit of their wit and intellectuality, not as to how 'hot' they are.
insia12 thumbnail
u know what...
it looks a bit cheap to call women cid officers hot!!...im sorry if im hurting ur emotions...
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It clearly shows dat unwillingly u commented on this topic.Neways I don wanna erupt any controversy o'er here but u  all really made 4 a good laughin scene among my friends!!!!  HA ! ha! Haaaaa!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I don't think any of us gives a damn about what your cheap-minded friends thinkπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Don't speak in the air u guys😑

.Everywhere the adjective "hot" is used nowadays 2 describe feminine beauty.Do u guys think dat Only u people knw dat physical strength is necessary in these jobs.I posted this topic as a supportin quality of the female cops.😊And i knw dat none of r a kid that i'll have 2 write n make u explain dat i'm speakin bou't a side topic.

If u r so smart 2 say that adj"hot" is used 2 emphasize only burger or pizzas then I'm sorry 2 say dat u r a fool in today's commercial world of entertainment.!!!!.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Sneha_Lopez, we have our right to post our views...but please understand that such huge font indicates shouting. Also, the content of your message does not make pleasant reading to many people here, some of whom are quite senior in this forum.
You seem to be a newbie here, so please - we would appreciate if you would adhere to some of the rules of this forum.

Edited by visrom - 14 years ago