Dutta Patil vs Dutta Bhao

Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys...i know i usually have very wacky posts...and thanks to you lot...they just get wackier as the day's pass...ex: barbie in duttas room and kabutar ja ja ja ( 🀣 ) ...anyway...this is a more serious topics...on my part so here it goes...

im here at work...bored...so what do it do...watch the button scene from friday...DUH!
(that was a no brainer πŸ˜‰) ...as im watching...something strikes me that i'd seen before but didnt really pay attention...i dont know if anyone else mentioned it...but the change in Dutta's attitude between the two ladies was just jaw drooping...

of course...we know that Dutta Patil has turned into Dutta Bhao...thanks to that good for Seema 🀒...however...of late...i've noticed that Dutta Patil is there too...

when it comes to Naku...Dutta turns into Dutta Patil...a simple man who has a kind heart...just the things he says to her...the way he acts around and with her explains volumes! like when she came in to clean his room...he said very simply not to move this things but she can go and work ahead...phir the button scene
(excuse me while is swoon 😳😳) ....the fact that actually let her go through his closet to get the thread/needle that she needed...i mean...if he hates his things being moved...im sure he hates his personal things being touched...and to let Naku do that...that was Dutta Patil...when Naku poked herself and he grew worried (sort of..he yelled at her to show her finger πŸ˜†)...that was Dutta Patil...the man that told his servant girl all about his ugly past...that was Dutta Patil...the man that lets his guard down somewhat in front of Naku...that is Dutta Patil...and the fact that he was so at ease with her around him...at that proximity...his comfort level with Naku is awesome!!

however...as soon as Sups came into the picture...he immediately turned into Dutta Bhao...it was like you could see the warmth in his eyes leave and be replaced with the coldness that he's knows for in his world
(ok...maybe im reading too much into this but it sounded awesome nahin? πŸ˜†) ...anyway...he clearly had no desire for her to be in his room or anywhere near him...he told her point blank she didnt need to do it for him...that was Dutta Bhao...and when he simply laid out the facts about how he can see she is scared of him but he could care less..that was Dutta Bhao... he is how he is and wont change...that was Dutta Patil...OMG! that one line alone spoke volumes...

when Dutta saw Naku was scared of him after the pushing incident...Dutta couldnt stand it...he hated seeing Naku afraid of him...that is why he took her to the ghat and explained about how he became Dutta Bhao from Dutta Patil...it clearly mattered to him what Naku thinks about him...on the other hand...to not even give Sups one inch at all...to keep her in the dark about his past...to not give a rats a*s about if she fears him or not...that is priceless...they say that pictures speak a thousand words...but in this case...Dutta's silence about his past and his indifference to her feelings speaks a million!!

your thoughts guys.............😳

JAZ

ps: sorry if i made no sense...and i know my rant ran kind of long
Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago
jaz, u r a 100% correct. even I felt the same. Dutta said that he can read ppls' eyes so may be he sees luv and respect  in Naku's eyes and fear and hate in Supriya's eyes.
^^ yes...apparently he does some very good akheen reading πŸ˜‰...but whats awesome and perfect for us TaSha fans is that when he sees the fear in Naku's eyes he had to fix it right away...like it was tormenting him to have her look at him like that...but when it comes to Sups...hes so passive about it...like he could care less if she stayed or got run over by a bus πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

JAZ

Originally posted by jnawaz

when it comes to Naku...Dutta turns into Dutta Patil...a simple man who has a kind heart...just the things he says to her...the way he acts around and with her explains volumes! like when she came in to clean his room...he said very simply not to move this things but she can go and work ahead...phir the button scene
(excuse me while is swoon 😳😳) ....the fact that actually let her go through his closet to get the thread/needle that she needed...i mean...if he hates his things being moved...im sure he hates his personal things being touched...and to let Naku do that...that was Dutta Patil...when Naku poked herself and he grew worried (sort of..he yelled at her to show her finger πŸ˜†)...that was Dutta Patil...the man that told his servant girl all about his ugly past...that was Dutta Patil...the man that lets his guard down somewhat in front of Naku...that is Dutta Patil...and the fact that he was so at ease with her around him...at that proximity...his comfort level with Naku is awesome!!

however...as soon as Sups came into the picture...he immediately turned into Dutta Bhao...it was like you could see the warmth in his eyes leave and be replaced with the coldness that he's knows for in his world
(ok...maybe im reading too much into this but it sounded awesome nahin? πŸ˜†) ...anyway...he clearly had no desire for her to be in his room or anywhere near him...he told her point blank she didnt need to do it for him...that was Dutta Bhao...and when he simply laid out the facts about how he can see she is scared of him but he could care less..that was Dutta Bhao... he is how he is and wont change...that was Dutta Patil...OMG! that one line alone spoke volumes...

when Dutta saw Naku was scared of him after the pushing incident...Dutta couldnt stand it...he hated seeing Naku afraid of him...that is why he took her to the ghat and explained about how he became Dutta Bhao from Dutta Patil...it clearly mattered to him what Naku thinks about him...on the other hand...to not even give Sups one inch at all...to keep her in the dark about his past...to not give a rats a*s about if she fears him or not...that is priceless...they say that pictures speak a thousand words...but in this case...Dutta's silence about his past and his indifference to her feelings speaks a million!

Great observation jaz!!πŸ‘never thought on these termz...ur abz right...dutta never bothered 2 explain  himself 2 supz.. but 2 naku he waz juz pouring his heart out...!πŸ˜ƒ tatz dutta!

but something tatz not convincing iz baji-dutta relatnshp...though baji knew both dutta patil and dutta bhao inside out,,y dutta is keeping him at distance?!!!!...tatz something i keep wondering!!!!😲

Originally posted by shonapinky

but something tatz not convincing iz baji-dutta relatnshp...though baji knew both dutta patil and dutta bhao inside out,,y dutta is keeping him at distance?!!!!...tatz something i keep wondering!!!!😲

good point...even i've wondered that but never really thought about it...i mean...the relationship that baji had before is what he has now...he is at ease with Dutta...joking around...masti and all that...but after Seema...dutta seems to have put everyone at arms length...even his family (sisters/ aayi saab) ...the scene he had with his mom during the flash back...him sitting at her feet and all...he's not like that anymore...its like he is afraid to get hurt by the people he loves so hes built a wall that no one can gets past...well..no one but Naku 😳

JAZ

Jaz even i was thinking the same during the scene where he asks naku to take his glass of drink away. datta may claim he has killed datta patil but datta patil isnt dead. he's very much alive and he's been showing traces of life within datta bhao right from the time datta has entered naku's life. datta bhao has a heart of gold despite his profession. whatever he did for naku and her family speaks volumes for his kindness and sensitivity to the needs of others. then his respect for the women his life whether its aai, sisters, supriya or naku. his fierce loyalty and protectiveness towards the people under his protection...whether its his immediate family or baji or supriya or naku. plus even this work datta does with honesty...as per sudarshan. and then his human to human respect for people like ganpat. also remember he knows that ganpat wanted to leave him dying and run away with his money but he's forgiven him for that because maybe somewhere he understands why ganpat wanted to do that.
datta claims that there is no place for love in his life...but i feel its love what he really longs for. thats why he was so upset when he thought that he's heading for a loveless marriage where his bride has agreed to marry him out of fear.
in naku he found someone who doesnt fear him...after their eventful first meeting there was no scope for fear between them. so when even she started fearing him it hit him that he had breached the thin dividing line that turned him into a monster. thats exactly the reason why baji was upset with datta...he had fallen off the pedestal for him. so it was neccessary for datta to make naku understand him though he wasnt making excuses for his inexcusable behavior.
i think one of the main difference b/w datta and bhao is datta was very accepting of the world around him...always willing to learn every moment without suspecting anyone's intentions. but now he is no longer trusting...he has closed himself to the world unless something is coming from a person he trusts like aai, baji or naku.
another difference was datta was very lively and had a zest for life. datta bhao has diverted that to gaining power and money.

good point...even i've wondered that but never really thought about it...i mean...the relationship that baji had before is what he has now...he is at ease with Dutta...joking around...masti and all that...but after Seema...dutta seems to have put everyone at arms length...even his family (sisters/ aayi saab) ...the scene he had with his mom during the flash back...him sitting at her feet and all...he's not like that anymore...its like he is afraid to get hurt by the people he loves so hes built a wall that no one can gets past...well..no one but Naku 😳

JAZ

yes i agree...he keeps everyone at arms length including baji...but i guess the fault also lies with these ppl who leave him alone. like when datta is really angry they ensure they dont get in his way. but what does naku do? she tackles his anger head on without worrying abt the consequences. i guess aai or baji think he's doing all this as he was hurt and give him space...but naku thinks if he's going wrong somewhere she cant let him. and datta has started responding to that care.
as far as sups is concerned i think initially he wanted to make an effort...but now he has realized she is unwilling...so its only so much he will go. he is a man of his words so wont break off but he wont put any special effort either.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Jaz even i was thinking the same during the scene where he asks naku to take his glass of drink away. datta may claim he has killed datta patil but datta patil isnt dead. he's very much alive and he's been showing traces of life within datta bhao right from the time datta has entered naku's life. datta bhao has a heart of gold despite his profession. whatever he did for naku and her family speaks volumes for his kindness and sensitivity to the needs of others. i completely agree...the part when he told that he respects Naku for what she did by staying behind and saving his life...respect is hard to come by in Bhao's profession and the simple fact that one meeting with this girl still let him respect her...haye...so sweet!!  then his respect for the women his life whether its aai, sisters, supriya or naku. his fierce loyalty and protectiveness towards the people under his protection...whether its his immediate family or baji or supriya or naku. plus even this work datta does with honesty...as per sudarshan. and then his human to human respect for people like ganpat. also remember he knows that ganpat wanted to leave him dying and run away with his money but he's forgiven him for that because maybe somewhere he understands why ganpat wanted to do that.
datta claims that there is no place for love in his life...but i feel its love what he really longs for. thats why he was so upset when he thought that he's heading for a loveless marriage where his bride has agreed to marry him out of fear. EXACTLY!! inside he is just as scared about love as the next person...he says he doesnt want it because he's been burned once in the past...what seema did to him shattered him and he's afraid to trust again...yet still...he trusted Naku with the darkness of his past...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
in naku he found someone who doesnt fear him...after their eventful first meeting there was no scope for fear between them. so when even she started fearing him it hit him that he had breached the thin dividing line that turned him into a monster. thats exactly the reason why baji was upset with datta...he had fallen off the pedestal for him. so it was neccessary for datta to make naku understand him though he wasnt making excuses for his inexcusable behavior.
i think one of the main difference b/w datta and bhao is datta was very accepting of the world around him...always willing to learn every moment without suspecting anyone's intentions. but now he is no longer trusting...he has closed himself to the world unless something is coming from a person he trusts like aai, baji or naku. well said yaar...very well said! πŸ‘πŸ‘
another difference was datta was very lively and had a zest for life. datta bhao has diverted that to gaining power and money. yes...dutta is fun loving while bhao is more cold and calculated πŸ˜•
Originally posted by kshreya2002

as far as sups is concerned i think initially he wanted to make an effort...but now he has realized she is unwilling...so its only so much he will go. he is a man of his words so wont break off but he wont put any special effort either.

also he isnt blind...its not once but twice that Sups has been saved by her body guard...yes thats his job but the amount of holding and eyelocking these two do...🀒...they arent very subtle about their affari are they? like when sups walked back to the bandar after his hand got cut...bhare mehfil mein she wanted to tend to his wounds...that is like a big neon sign saying "I love him"

JAZ

JAZ

Thank u jaz...again grt observatn.. yeah d scene u mentioned wth hiz mom ,i faild 2 observe earlier...nwi get it right,,,so dutta is not only distancing himself from baji ,but also frm people connected 2 his past...out of fear tat he wd  b hurt,,,! thank u jaz!!😊