Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update srima.
neasamalar thumbnail
i m so surprise to c that In this world there is so naive giril still around 😡 and this stupid thulasi is a schoool topper.   so sick of reading her character in tis tendral.  deepa is 100 times better.  😭 sorry frens, if i used harsh words, b'cos at this technology world girls should be brave enough and stand for themselfves,  they should know which is good and bad.  i have two daughters, 10 yeards and 8 years old, now itself i have been explaining certain things so that their aware about some bad and good things.  they no need to wait for 18 or 20 years old  to know something Edited by neasamalar - 14 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with you, neasamalar, but it looks like Thulasi's father doesn't care much about her, and her Paati is too old to know about these things.  All the same, my paatis were much older and even their instincts would have warned them about going to meet unknown people in a hotel.  This paati is around my mother's age, and my mother's generation was much more knowledgeable, so this is testing the imagination of the viewers.

I really enjoy this Tamilarasan's acting in this show.  Good work, Deepak!
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have not followed the updates for quite some time now - Thanks Daisy and Srima - the updates are so good that I know what exactly is happening. Right from the beginning, this Thulasi comes across as just a book worm - nalla Uru pOttu school topper aagiduthu - These days children are so smart that it is almost next to impossible to divert the attention of a 3 year old !!!!
Ithunga rendum sariyaana maakkanaa irukku !!! Athu sari, kathile poo sutharathu nnu decide pannittanga , apram enna?? At this rate ,
Thulasi will join the Engineering College only as a senior citizen !!! And ,
the police station, X rated videos edukkarathu..... beaten path -
 Director ayya, konjam decent aa yosikka maattingalaa???
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even now thulasi won't do anything.she just will stand there and cry.paavam deepa.
Deepa should listen to her mom and leave thulasi cause there is no point to help thulasi again.
Thulasi won't do anything.how many times can someone help her?her character is sooooo weak in this serial
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks for updates.. deepa pls stay away from thulasi if u want be happy. no one can help her

neasamalar thumbnail
yes deepa, u better keep away from thulasi b'cos she is a big cry baby, yeakkkkk😭😭