Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Like it or Hate it.....you just cant ignore it!!
thats IPL for you...!! LOL

And now that IPL has started....this is what everybody is talking about.. Wacko atleast the Cricket Crazy People are...LOL

So wats your take on it....

- Do you like Cricket?

- Are you excited about IPL?

- Even if you are not a die-hard cricket fan, which team would you support and why?

- What do you prefer more, Bollywood Stars in movies /  in Cricket?

- Any tips from  your side for your fav. team? Wink

Some random questions -

- if you were to rename the teams..wat would you name them?
- if we have IPL in CC or say IF, wat could be the team names, considering the members here..LOL

This isnt a Cricket / sports section...but we can still have a small discussion on it. You can add anything else you wish to say on the topic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPL on CC ??? ;)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

And now that IPL has started....this is what everybody is talking about.. Wacko atleast the Cricket Crazy People are...LOL

- Do you like Cricket?i love playing cricket... but not really watching it. occasionally.. .when i don't have a choice (when everyone at home is watching cricket...) then i will watch it but its so slow! i think the only time that i actually watched it on my will and liked it was during some world cup like ages ago..
but its nice how cricket bring everyone together.. its like a religion in a way. 

- Are you excited about IPL? no.. didn't even know it was startingLOL

- Even if you are not a die-hard cricket fan, which team would you support and why? kings IX ... cuz it reprsents north india and im north indian.. so obviously i will support it Wink and its also preity zinta's team.Big smile

well they don't do much anyway..
so definitely bollywood stars in movies.

- Any tips from  your side for your fav. team? Wink

umm play well and pl z win at least this time! and don't change ur song ..its awesome! :P

Some random questions -

- if we have IPL in CC or say IF, wat could be the team names, considering the members here..LOL

lol that wut be fun.. we shud have teams!

lets see...
rajasthan royals.... just chill vinu's LOL
 kings IX punjabi...  Queens pinky and star's punjab
deccan chargers... dramatic chatters
chennai super kings..chit chat super spammers
delhi daredevils.. thambu and his devils
 royal challengers..  rukhya's challengers
mumbai indians... muzzamil and soni's indians

This isnt a Cricket / sports section...but we can still have a small discussion on it. You can add anything else you wish to say on the topic.

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

- Are you excited about IPL? no.. didn't even know it was startingLOL wow!!! LOL

- Even if you are not a die-hard cricket fan, which team would you support and why? kings IX ... cuz it reprsents north india and im north indian.. so obviously i will support it Wink and its also preity zinta's team.Big smile  same here...mera punjab mahan!! Wink though i dont know all the team player's names..but still..LOL

umm play well and pl z win at least this time! and don't change ur song ..its awesome! :P ya..i luved it..will post the video if i get it..LOL

Some random questions -

lol that wut be fun.. we shud have teams!

lets see...
rajasthan royals.... just chill vinu's LOL
 kings IX punjabi...  Queens pinky and star's punjab
deccan chargers... dramatic chatters
chennai super kings..chit chat super spammers
delhi daredevils.. thambu and his devils
 royal challengers..  rukhya's challengers
mumbai indians... muzzamil and soni's indians
^haha...gud one!!! i likes it..Wink

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
^^^^^  sorry jee my posts my messages are delibrately ignored every where why ? what's the reason....  I am not even grilled in MOTW  I am not asked any questions...  I have posted message after message it's all ignored ....   Embarrassed  why? why/ why?  what's the reason ....  I think I am a waste candidate in chit chat section.....   i think I should avoid this section ....  please tell me I will stop coming to this section if my presence bothers someone ....Embarrassed

Edited by thambu - 14 March 2010 at 2:19pm

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thambu

^^^^^  sorry jee my posts my messages are delibrately ignored every where why ? what's the reason....  I am not even grilled in MOTW  I am not asked any questions...  I have posted message after message it's all ignored ....   Embarrassed  why? why/ why?  what's the reason ....  I think I am a waste candidate in chit chat section.....   i think I should avoid this section ....  please tell me I will stop coming to this section if my presence bothers someone ....Embarrassed

i think thambu you are making your own assumptions here...
when you are posting in a section / topic....you shouldnt worry about who quotes you and who doesnt...if you like a topic...just give your views...if others have anything to say on it..they will quote you otherwise they wont...you cant force anyone to quote you without a reason..Embarrassed

and i dont think you are being ignored..you have alot of friends grilling you on motw and other topics also you are going great (havent read all the posts..but i see members replying there everyday)...so why would you be a waste candidate here? i dont even know what that term means..LOL 

so chill....dont think too much into it and just enjoy here!! Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pinky-

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
seems not many in cc are crazy about cricket...thats something new to hear..LOL

- Do you like Cricket? not really...and the more people talk about it and give it importance..the more i hate it!

- Are you excited about IPL? not at all..

- Even if you are not a die-hard cricket fan, which team would you support and why? if i have to..i'll support kingsXI for punjab n preity...
then knight riders for srk..LOL

- What do you prefer more, Bollywood Stars in movies /  in Cricket? doesnt matter...anywhere where they are luking gud and doing something gud..

- Any tips from  your side for your fav. team? Wink just play well...dont get over-confident..

Some random questions -

got inspired from pinky..here goes my list
Kings XI - Pretty ladies from Punjab (pinky and me)Wink
Knight riders - Night Jumpers (souro n his turtle)
Chennai superkings - Chennai Rockers (vinu)
Mumbai Indians - Mast Indians (amby, samiya, thambu, missindia, mahi_way)
Royal Challengers - Loyal Challengers (rukhi)
Delhi Daredevils - Delhi angels (soni, dream)
Rajastan royals - Rajasthan racers (tom n jerry, destiny, strawberryshake, jiya)

LOLLOLLOL 

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged

- Do you like Cricket? I like all sports...cricket also..!

- Are you excited about IPL? Not excited...but I like to watchBig smile

- Even if you are not a die-hard cricket fan, which team would you support and why? Chennai for Dhoni...Panjab 11 for Youvi...Royal Challengers for Morgen...Delhi for Gambir...Mumbai for Sachin.....LOL

- What do you prefer more, Bollywood Stars in movies /  in Cricket? Sports is totaly different from movies...we can watch replay again...in films its so boringWinkTongue..

- Any tips from  your side for your fav. team? Wink Dont look other teams statistics,cos statitics are like miniskrits,they reveal more than what they hide..so just play...smash the big no's.

LOLLOLLOL 
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

souro

souro

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged

- Do you like Cricket?
Yeah I do like.

- Are you excited about IPL?
Not excited or anything but do like to watch the games.

- Even if you are not a die-hard cricket fan, which team would you support and why?
I don't really support anyone as they are all franchise owned units and not really representative of those areas, though that's how they are positioned to be. However, I do support Kolkata Knight Riders and Mumbai Indians a bit more than the other teams cos am from Kolkata and presently live in Mumbai.

I guess I'll like them more in films as acting is what they are supposed to be good in.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.