Manav' behaviour was disgusting!!!

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Archana helped Manav's sis in her grey times, supported him when he was alone, always helping his aai..........
the count is neverending, though she knows that she wont be a part of his family.
Yesterday Archu was thrown out of the house like any garbage, and Manav was left saying nahi aai, nahi aai......😡
the whole night she was gonna spend out of the house in the corridor.
how can Manav have a sound sleep inside the blanket in his room!!!😲
nobody in this world would have liked such a behaviour
insaniyat ke natee she should have provided shelter or atleast a blanket😭
Is this true love we are saying or the"PAVITRA RISHTA"
I dont know how to react to this
Whats your sayy....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lornareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when did she get thrown out 😲 the house
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She was thrown out by Savita nd Manav didnt stop his aai or bring her back. they even locked the main door!! anything cud hav happened to archu nd this was just unacceptable. i never hated manav nd always thought that he is going through a difficult situation nd he is in dilemma. but this behaviour by him just made me hate him.

i want to point out that he was not sleeping. he was lying down with his blanket but he was awake.but i dont think thats enough. if he cared abt her then he shud hav brought her inside somehow or made sure that she is sleeping somewhere safe nd not lying outside like a beggar.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He should have been out looking for her . It is just pathetic . When I see things like that , I seriously doubt  if he has any love for her at all or is he just using her as she is the only one in this world who really cares about him ....
Ashu-n-Sush thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good i didnt see the episode......i dont like him at all now...he dont even open his mouth wen shravani says somethnng to archu.. just keep staring.. disgusting
gaurimisha thumbnail
Even I dont know how to react to such callous behaviour towards someone whom u claim to love the most.....I seriously doubt his understanding of the word 'love'....even the word insaniyat has lost its meaning...I'm still very put off by that scene..

May b someday,if Manav while trying to get back to Archu waits all night outside her house(very filmy)...I'll forgive him for what he did today