Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

It looks like our Sia is a super women.  She can run here and there for two days without water and still look that same.  They have to look at all the details.  People are not stupid, they can work things out.  It is like typical Ekta style, to start something and then leave it in between.

This is the best serial in my eyes on television right now, they should give attention to small details.

They showed Sia and Raghav gone shopping on SBS and here I was thinking Raghav and Sia will go somewhere but they started the Santosh track.  Oh well let us wait and watch but they put togather for us.  I love Raghav and sia, they have a beautiful wonder ful chemistry togather.  I wish they date in real life. they look so good togather.

Agree wid u....they look good wid each other....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Thanx shreya....agar sia ka vrath CV's ne jaldi nahi close kiya toh shayad aage lays,kukure pata nahin kya kya bhejna padega...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..even,i started to watch the show because of the two main leads ammaji & sia and the fight b/w for their own POV..๐Ÿ˜Š...what i think,CV's ke wrtiters ko bhi Short Term Memory Loss wali bimari hai,,๐Ÿ˜†,,tabhi toh woh half half plots dikhane ke baad bhool jate hain ki hum kahan par they n kya kar rahe they....aur jab yaad ata hai,to plot phir shuru kar detein hai......inki full memory lane ke liye kisi GHAJINI ko dhoondna padega.....hee...heee..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

arrey wah wah all our sense of humour have seriously improved laado dekhne ke baad.shayad yeah (santosh track)aadha chood kar they will start the chanda,rangeeli aur avatar triangle.this child thing will ultimately lead to them.usse pehle sia ka baccah hogayega aur shayad woh pregnancy also they will stop halfway through and usse halat mein dheeraj-jhoomar track aayega.my god mera saar ghoomrahahe.shayad CV's should eat badam everyday so that toda memory baad jaye aur uske baad ghajini ke zaroorat nahin padegi๐Ÿ˜†
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

arrey wah wah all our sense of humour have seriously improved laado dekhne ke baad.shayad yeah (santosh track)aadha chood kar they will start the chanda,rangeeli aur avatar triangle.this child thing will ultimately lead to them.usse pehle sia ka baccah hogayega aur shayad woh pregnancy also they will stop halfway through and usse halat mein dheeraj-jhoomar track aayega.my god mera saar ghoomrahahe.shayad CV's should eat badam everyday so that toda memory baad jaye aur uske baad ghajini ke zaroorat nahin padegi๐Ÿ˜†

Hope,CV's ko sadbudhi jaldi mil jaaye....varna aamir ke paas to ek hi ghajini tha....yahan toh ghajini ki bheed mil jayegi CV's ko......Tongue

sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hope,CV's ko sadbudhi jaldi mil jaaye....varna aamir ke paas to ek hi ghajini tha....yahan toh ghajini ki bheed mil jayegi CV's ko......๐Ÿ˜›

thasthatu,ghajini ke bheed๐Ÿคฃ
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It looks like our Sia is a super women.  She can run here and there for two days without water and still look that same.  They have to look at all the details.  People are not stupid, they can work things out.  It is like typical Ekta style, to start something and then leave it in between.

This is the best serial in my eyes on television right now, they should give attention to small details.

They showed Sia and Raghav gone shopping on SBS and here I was thinking Raghav and Sia will go somewhere but they started the Santosh track.  Oh well let us wait and watch but they put togather for us.  I love Raghav and sia, they have a beautiful wonder ful chemistry togather.  I wish they date in real life. they look so good togather.

Amen to your wishes. ๐Ÿ˜›
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poetic thank you for your  comments.  Is that your name?  I think we are going crazy over Raghave and Sia.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Poetic thank you for your  comments.  Is that your name?  I think we are going crazy over Raghave and Sia.

Nina, you think so? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I thought most of us are confirmed cases ... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but where did u get 2 c the precap?
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are so funny, we are total utter fools over Raghav and Sia and as per you say comfirmed cases of love bacteria Poetic.  Can you tell your name.  I am having so much fun writing about them.
sang_hari thumbnail
@poetic,nina-raghav and sia ke hamare roam roam bas gaye๐Ÿ˜†.this flu is spreading not only in ou forums.my two year old son sings o re pia  seeing raghav and sia on screen.youngest member of the fan club probably๐Ÿคฃ