Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

how would it affect your life? Ermm

i was looking at my profile.. and i realized that i have been on i-f since 2006. that's a long time.. it shows how many years i have wasted online. LOLthat just got me thinking...

what would you do if tomorrow you wake up, there is no internet. it just doesn't exist anymore...and it never will because of some huge technical problem.Shocked

what would be your first reaction on finding this out?
are u addicted to internet? how much time do u spend on it?
 how would it affect/change your life? (in terms of maybe work, school, time pass, life in general or whatever)
if it wouldn't... then why not?

what websites would you miss the most? or what would you miss doing the most?
how would you stay in touch with your net friends?

thats all.

P.S-  i really hope that never happens. LOL

Edited by -Pinky- - 13 March 2010 at 6:24pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "life without.. internet! =O" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Pinkyyy what are you planning on doing??? Shocked If the internet ends up getting messed up tomorrow, then I will come find youuuLOL

what would be your first reaction on finding this out? Shocked. Absolutely shocked!

are u addicted to internet? how much time do u spend on it? You can say im somewhat addicted since I use it everyday.

how would it affect/change your life? (in terms of maybe work, school, time pass, life in general or whatever) many of my teachers post hw on here and I use the internet to find the answers. As for time pass, I watch many movies, tv shows, and listen to music on the net.

what websites would you miss the most? or what would you miss doing the most?
how would you stay in touch with your net friends? I would miss IF, google, youtube, hulu, and desi**fo***!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pinky-

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

how would it affect your life? Ermmit'd kill me...LOL

i was looking at my profile.. and i realized that i have been on i-f since 2006. that's a long time.. it shows how many years i have wasted online. LOLthat just got me thinking... but u only have 3900 posts!

what would you do if tomorrow you wake up, there is no internet. it just doesn't exist anymore...and it never will because of some huge technical problem.Shocked kyaaaaaaaaaa Shocked

what would be your first reaction on finding this out? i would faint Shocked
are u addicted to internet? how much time do u spend on it? why..yes am addicted to the intrnet,no harm admitting it....hmm nowadays i spend abt 3 hrs a day @ internet probably mrw on weekends..
 how would it affect/change your life? (in terms of maybe work, school, time pass, life in general or whatever) it would not make a really drastic change in my life..but av always loved the 'virtual world' so i will be heartbroken cause all of my bestest frnds r virtual..in real life i'm not fond of meeting people LOLLOLTongue
  ^^^it wud
what websites would you miss the most? or what would you miss doing the most? sabse pehle i'd miss IF a lot..its part of my daily life now..then  yahoo messenger,facebook,gmail....n ofcourse google ROFL
how would you stay in touch with your net friends?hmm thats the prob..i cant lose my net friends.they mean a lot to me..Wink

thats all.

kehte hain ki kabhi kabhi jo aap kehte hain bhagvaan usse sun leta hai...agar aisa hua...toh kasoor apka hoga ROFL

-Pinky-

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
oh and internet = relaxation in my case...so yeah it would affect my life.

-Pinky-

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

how would it affect your life? Ermm

i was looking at my profile.. and i realized that i have been on i-f since 2006. that's a long time.. it shows how many years i have wasted online. LOL  same here...but i dont think it was a waste...i did enjoy my time here..LOLthat just got me thinking...

what would you do if tomorrow you wake up, there is no internet. it just doesn't exist anymore...and it never will because of some huge technical problem.Shocked well i wud be disappointed initially..but then wud find other things for time pass...

what would be your first reaction on finding this out? shocked n sad
are u addicted to internet? how much time do u spend on it? yes i am..but there r times wen i get bored of it...
 how would it affect/change your life? (in terms of maybe work, school, time pass, life in general or whatever) work wise ya u wont be able to send mails, baki time pass ke liye it'll be a huge loss..Ouch

what websites would you miss the most? or what would you miss doing the most? IF, yahoo, gmail, fb etc
how would you stay in touch with your net friends? no idea...i only have their email address...Confused

thats all.

-Pinky-

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Am not addict to internet....as a IT guy...daily without net cant work...at home sit online /use net very rare,......but if net is not there mainly I miss all my virtual friendsConfusedCryBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pinky-shruti_5

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Internet is nothing  it's just a waste of time ....  we can get informations without internet too....  we can search all the things in books magazines and newspapers dictioneries  ....  Wink

we are generally wasting our valuable time in internet.... LOL lol...

-Pinky-

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
^ i dont agree with u thambu jeeeee...internet is a boon

-Pinky-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top