**~{The Dandy Wild(e) Athena's Forum}~**#INVITES - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for the invite Lily (or is it Linda) . I see you are off to a rocking start.
Ah it seems your BF is  totally dedicated to you, nice guy. congrats.😊

Y're lucky Sidra --- Congrats and I hope it will last forever - with a lot of fights and reconciliations --

When I was younger I wanted to have that ONE love story but it didn't happen - I was perhaps to demanding for that...
Yes Love is important - True Love -- not fake Love/.///

Hi Summer - Nice to see you here ---
My real name is Linda - but for some reason my Mom used to call me Liline -- and some friends call me Lily -- so Lily is just fine...
We can rock the chat LOL

I've just come back from the vote office./...
Originally posted by Siddi

@ Lili : thnxs u 4 appreciating my post as i thought it was a disaster LOL..i Njoyed reading ur xperience as well..hmm abt love evry 1 have thier own POV's nd mine is Without love life is emty weather it is parents,bro,sis,frndz or lovers love :))

Yup i'm still dating him Tochwood it's been 5 yrz now...we both give evrything 2 make dis r'ship strong as we both r Xtremely different nd opposite 2 each other  so in the beginning it was quite difficult 2 handle dis.. but at the end of the day we love each other nd can't live widout each other..it's quite typical Asian's love stories type :D

Btw how old r u ??
I'm 27..
Why do I say I'm not going to be around much and then come back...ah the puzzles.

Anyway, Lily, yes I am studying literature (love love Oscar Wilde). Will be done in about 2 months with my bachelors. So now I am applying to MA programs in media-related fields. So yes current plans are to go into journalism.

Ok back to studying. Hello to the rest of you!

PS: How do you know I like watching French films? Will watch the one you sent me the link for as soon as I have more time. Salut!
In the topic about Piggy's fake american accent - you said so......

Good studies!!!!!!

I was journalist --- it's very thrilling - it takes time and it's exhausting but when one likes writing, then it's definitely the right job. Hope everything will be alright!!! And please do study well!!!
Hello, looks like this is a secret under-ground club- how exciting...

Lily thanks for inviting me to be a part of this club.
Secret under ground LOL.....I think there's nothing secret about a chat on IF --- but well it's a charming way to describe it ---
You're most welcome ----
Originally posted by lalixlili

Secret under ground LOL.....I think there's nothing secret about a chat on IF --- but well it's a charming way to describe it ---
You're most welcome ----

I was just trying to make it sound like a secret undergroung literary/reformist group in early 1900's.

Just like the "Dead Poet Society" ---

Cool reference, I like it --- I subscribe to that idea...we're like a dead society of dreamers, Literature, Art, History, Cinema lovers....
Hi Lil, thanx for the invite! Would love to converse with all the bolly section folks and others in here! Edited by adios - 14 years ago