Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates roja..

vadai reformed?? Hope he meets CM and apoligizes and unites with her..

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: newt2007

thanks nithya

this murapadu concept is totally confusing to me.

poor CM she lost all her realtions now. Vadai its too late to know the truth. he too lost everything.

where is Amutha gone now? is she gone to pour all her sadness to her dear Mama?

Me too....never heard of it before. Can such evil things be carried out in a temple? Just by sacrificing a chicken does it really cut of  family ties for life???- its all man made to make ppl scared of bad omen befalling them - so that the baddys can expedite their movtives accordingly. That Visal ( pearl's mum) quickly used the children as a tool hoping to make AV cut his ties with his dear daughter. I think Visal shd be sent to the prison to keep TV company - they are such a perfect match..!!😡😡

For Vadai its a lesson well learnt.....he now knows that with nothing left in his hands his siblings have left him high and dry. But I am very sure those greedy siblings of his are going to lose everything they have after venturing into their so called bussiness....they will come crawling back shamelessly to their bro and even Chells for shelter. He has got 2 sisters who are such heartless creatures....who suddenly felt that they do not need their penniless bro anymore..!! Ippo ellam indhe world-le ratha pasaam onumey illai only wealth pasaam..!!😡

Vadai has no guts to face his wife coz thats how badly he has treated her. How come he was such a fool to even give up his share to his siblings when they demanded for it??? Does he wants to show us that he too like Chells will have to start from scratch??😲

Frens....have you all noticed something??.. both families its the women who are holding the fort - and they are so greedy and very vengeful. Besides the God fearing personality with a golden heart is represented by a woman too!!...😆😆 Radhikaa oda serial ellam monopolized by the females. Athu mattum illai...ingga Forum-le kuda ellammey females rajiyam thaan...!!🤣🤣

Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Rojapooo....excellent narration...👍🏼
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: kittykrishna

Vadai Watchman?

🤣🤣🤣

Director supera pannirikku.

He might end up as Chells driver one day.....😆 However, he knows Kitty will laugh at him thats why he said he has never thought of any low paying jobs to be degrading.👏 Ppl will only learn their lessons when they are put into a situation otherwise they think no end to themselves....😲
kittykrishna thumbnail
to Sue

thanx for not misunderstanding me

I laughed only for vadais situation and not for the job he got.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: kittykrishna

to Sue

thanx for not misunderstanding me

I laughed only for vadais situation and not for the job he got.

I too laughed at that arrogant man not coz of his new found profession but that he has his feet finally down on earth. He was such a show off that he was actually assuming that the hotel was  his property when it was Chells-oda. Did you see his anger when Chells decided to give back the hotel to her siblings??. That was the final straw when he felt that he needed Chells no more..!! Even his siblings talk abt the hotel as theirs....shameless and so very thick skinned..!!. 😡 

Chells shd not easily forgive Vadai just as yet......I can still picture his exprerssions when he gave her suspicious looks whenever his sisters / bro-in-laws find faults in her.  As his wife he never gave her the priority to her thoughts and feelings (I think bedroom-le maatum konja neyrum warm-aa irrupan)after that its back to square one -  can't blame him coz he has got such pea brains thus unable to see right from wrong..!!😍
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago