Uravugal

Vivel SU n TV awards -AZ Sir dances!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amara_50

Originally posted by atina

Hi buddies.....soon we will see in SUn TV ( Vivel Sun TV awrads SHow) our Uravugal stars.....

the news came into my ears yesterday...........

AZ sir and Mugs will be there......Please tell your friends and relatives ( in india) to send the SMS . Let us make our AZ sir and Mugs win.....

I am not sure Krish is also there or now.

Thanks

Well  it is a news to me.  As far as I know I have  not been nominated .  Only Mugs, Krish and Thanikaaachalam(Vincentroy) names are included. 
so as usual aa....sodapittenaah???? I thought when I was talking to you I heard something like that.....????? ayo.....ayo.....damaal.....damaal.....damaal...

Folks apologise to all of you for writing the wrong thing.....

My sodappal matters are so famous ...this eljay is upto something....about Srima's Birthday thread.....
I did something there too????!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

varneshwargurubaransuryalaluamara_50

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivel SU n TV awards -AZ Sir dances!!! (Page 2)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
ayo kadavleh......sodai mel sodanai pppaaa......

When I was talking to AS Sir......I thought he mentione like this.....( I must have been dreaming whn I was having this conversation with him....or may be my flu made me think what I did not hear????) and posted here...

Yesterday I called AS sir and apologised for the mess up.......

damaal.....damaall....damaal......
Next time buddies if you do not see my update for uravugal...please look in some Hindi sections.....by mistake I would have posted there....??????Wink

Hey Eljay where are you? it is killing....thinking about ...what you are upto about my sodappals......( FYI...she threatened me over the phone alreadyCry)

Edited by atina - 19 March 2010 at 12:33pm

varneshwargurubaransuryalaluamara_50

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Sun TV la nominate pannalum pannalinalum, Award Vaanginaalum Vaangalinaalum - Yengalukku Amara sir than best Appa. Yen Manamarnda Vazhthukkal to him.

gurubaranvarneshwaramara_50atina

amara_50

amara_50

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
@ Migan

Nanri!  UngaL manamaarndha vaazhththukkaL en kaNgaLaiyum manadhaiyum eeramaakkina.  Ithaivida siRandha award ethuvum irukka mudiyaadhu.  Anbukku nanri!

gurubaranvarneshwarmiganatina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.