Welcome back !!!!!!!!!

Superb story line .. loved it 😊

Wish u will update regularly 😊

Will be waiting for ur next updates!
Takecare😊
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Rohit86

Ohh yeah i did!!
Will look at the rest too....Stucked with contract dont know where to take it. its becoming to long. I would try to finish the Fic soon.

Hello again
Part was good. Lets see how the story is shaped now. There is one more ff which is discontinued. It had similar base. Just make sure this one does not match that completely, as recently there have been lots of complaints regarding plagiarism, just avoid that extra trouble.
Ya if possible then do something about the lost love too. I nominated it under the category of comedy FFs. πŸ˜†
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1035686

Good luck for this!!
Hope it goes with a good flow and regularity.
Sorry to interfere dear(kshanikaa) but Aashiyana (of both AR n AK versions)is quite different with this story line na'
brilliant completely dirfferent idea!! btw can u tell me the movie tht u inspired the script from thnx!! and plzz continue it soo looking forward to it! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by k_anjali12

Sorry to interfere dear(kshanikaa) but Aashiyana (of both AR n AK versions)is quite different with this story line na'

oh.....no need of sorry yaar.....i just warned him in advance coz he may be unaware of it....i too have read that.....and i know the differences......its just that aashiyana couple too had a wide age gap and were married at an early stage and here also, same may happen.....I just want him to avoid the uninvited trouble....rest, am aware of rohit's writing style....i know it will be really different.😊
finally i got to read something from you was waiting to read from your side eagerly. nyc part armaan wont leave her and the way she shouted dabooo was halarious!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
add me in your pm list and do pm me and update soon rohit bhaiya i love your every ff waiting for you to start other soon.
Interesting start!!!πŸ˜ƒ

loved the first part!!

cant wait to read more...

continue soon!!!
and do pm me...
hey really nice concept..and nice first part...really interesting...cant wait to know how AR will react to their marride at this age...udpate soon and do pm me if u can wenever u udpate.
❀️MONA

AWESOME UPDATE

IT WAS SO FUNNY

RIDDHIMA CALLING AMMY AS COCKROACH, MACHCHAR N DUBOOOO WAS JUST TOO GOOD YAAR

VERY NICE

CONT SOON