Suggestions / Comments

This is where the moderation needs pruning (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I'm literally shocked... I hardly visit any forums on I-F except my regular one, but today reading your this topic left me speechless. I just galnced through the story and to be honest I didn't even felt like reading it. It's too much!

I myself am a fan-fic writer, I wrote one-shots mostly, but something like this... I can't believe it. I know my readers and most of them are in their early teens, I know how much teens reading stories on I-F these days. And if this is what we are feeding them, then we are spoiling the coming generation!

I'm one of oldest people on I-F (by old I don't mean my age) I'm here since 2005. I-F wasn't like this before, it's just seems in recent 1 or 2 years something happened to it.

Bottom line is, I'm with you and I hardly believe this kind of stories shouldn't be allowed on I-F at any cost.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is where the moderation needs pruning (Page 3)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

This issue has been notified to the Global Moderator, It will be dealt with very soon.

Please have patient,

Thank You!
Regards
Imran, I-F Dev Team! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.SobtiObsession-De.De-

bewajah

bewajah

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Posted: 24 March 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by Rumii

Well....Everyone Should have the same n Unbiased opportunity to express their views on this Forum...

No they don't but if I wrote a story where a rape victim blames herself for getting raped, make the rapist a hero and have the rape victim apologize to him, I will be Queen of KB IF.

and if u raise a voice of protest against the storyline, u get ur warning level raise to 80%.......... god! i feel so privileged Big smile

I posted after a couple of days today and guess what the tooth fairy left under my pillow........
so trivializing rape is 'healthy' and opposing it is 'sick'??

i hope to god i always remain 'sick' like this.

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1363307&TPN=2

What I would like to know is who raises the warning level of the moderator who is also the author of the FF in question. And also does IF have any rules against slander??

Edited by Tumhari_Khushi - 24 March 2010 at 12:28pm

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Oh come on...

If u opine against the Moderators FF, u get a raise in warning level??? THis is Blasphemy!

when sick things are written....how can one go on the defensive?

isnt there a better way to deal with things? the reasons provided for 2 increases in warning level are purely pathetic...

cinemalog

cinemalog

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged

read my pathetic story,

for analysing the past i have applied a technique so that all members know what actually happened in the past using networking technique, that i have studied a long time ago.

all aware that life, whether in IF or in general, does not start and end in one point, but its only a series of happenings, that one thing starts another and a chain of events follow one after other.

like incident A leads to B which leads to C..........

A-------B------C---------D----

---E----------F-------------G----------.

then what are those points A B C are meaning in this context.

A this means my coming to IF and getting registered as a bee attracted to honey i got attracted as i love cinema a so much.

when i came to IF there was a discussion going on about certain actresses,

in the topic kollywood discussion and i immediately entered in it and wrote about my views.

the discussion then lead to a specific points about a certain actress with members writing all fantastic and untrue aspects about her, and i immediately countered and presented my view on the subject.

what i didnt know is that a majority of the members there are fan(atics) of such actress and they released a flood of abuse on me in open and in PMs.

when things gone so ugly, meli came and closed the topic.

B then i went on to open my topic on tamil actress in general and that topic got so famous that it hit 100s of views in two days.

then even there a young member came and created many problems and scolded and abused me in the open and also in PMs and when i complained to meli, she did the horrible thing of closing the masterly topic and letting the member go free with a slight warning.

also next day t.baskar came and closed my half a dozen topics and also warned me not to write anything about actresses, atina  and for her part she also scolded me in the open without knowing the facts.

C so i went to open a quiz room on tamil cinema and it was well received by all and i was admired by one and all for my cinema knowledge.and many other of my cinema centric topics were well received that in

15 days of life in my IF, each of my topics had a view which is more than the combined views of nearly all the topics started by other members.this caused severe stomach burning in certain members.

D meanwhile a member opened a specific topic on a actress, who is a darling of millions of fans in south india and castigated in all ways and openly tearing her name and when i complained to meli about this she said, just mind your business and i got the first taste of law and order in kollywood section.

also atina came and when i complained she scolded me heavily in the open sayintg that i am creating unnesessary problems

E next 58 members have Pmed me on atrocities of the group in tamil section,
and i reported it to mods,then they opened a topic in which all scolded me in public and followed by my scolding by 5-6 members in the open, then only i founded this gang theory about a group of people in kollywood section operating like a cartel and preventing anything they dont like and deciding all matters to be discussed as peer their likes and dislikes.

F also at that time i received many PMs , many in the sense i have to empty my inbox a couple of times,supporting my view on the banner.

after this i requested meli saying about the PM s in my support and asking permission to open a on latest news from amil cinema.

G meli gave consent and i wrote the topic on banner and i stated clearly my views , which are nothing but tamil cinema facts.first one member came and told her views.

second a member came and scolded me severly in the open for writing about the banner

third another member came and scolded me severly and this is where severe problems started the third one posted the abusive post around 9-10Pm local time and i complained to meli and went offline for a couple of hours.

when i came back around 12Midnight online, i was shocked to found that abusive post erased.

and when asked meli why it happened she said it was i who provoked members to abuse me and she was also closing the topic in just 6 hours after its opening in spite of getting a permission beforehand for opening the topic for a week atleast.

H dear vijay, kindly follow seriously here--this point is the most erratic, unethical cruel way one member can be punished in IF.

the PM exchange between me and meli continued for nearly a hour and by 1AM,i had to go offline for nature's call and when i came back online 5 minutes later i was shocked to find out my account has been banned in addition all my 700+posts erased without notice.

this was shocking,humilating,most abusive and pathetic and unacceptable behaviour on the part of mods.

i am asking you all of you members what you will do when this happens to you?

how will you react?

think and imagine the situation for yourself?

I. with tears flowing and heart paining severly about what happened last night , i came to IF and registered under another name to inquire and enquire what happened in the recent past, and immediately pmed mods what happened to my posts.

what i got is no anwser.

i wrote and got nothing

i wrote and got nothing

then i started writing what i wrote above in the open called a letter to the mods in tamil section,

immediately i was banned saying nothing can be written about the dev. team in the open.

J then i again registered under another ID and then contacted t.baskar under great strain and talked to him in PMs and conveyed all my views to him.

he finally agreed to restore my 700+posts after going through them and removing objectionable posts(actually none of them there in those posts),

so i waited patiently ,but id dint get any reply from him for a week and when i asked he said , he never told anything like that and that i have been lying and and when i said i will write about this in the open he immediately banned me and even blocked my IP.

K then i got registered in IF again in another IP and immediately got dozens of abusive messages from various members asking me get out and not come again also many members called me son of a ------,pimp,fraud,theif,spammer etc. and immediately i replied them for those Pms and again i was banned for the reason sending rude Pms to certain members.then i decided with conviction not to come to IF gain as any person with self respect wont come here.

and inspite of wrting so many emails to admin people and getting no reply i wrote a final mail to a the advertising section saying all my grievences.

L  and i begun to forget my nightmarish experience in IF,but as per the request of many of my admirers who asked me to come to IF tamil section, which has become boring and colourless with being a chat room facility of some people,

i got registered on and immediately i received rude pms asking me to get out and in a shocking way many of the people know many of personal details that i wrote in emails to admin nd advertising section/.

M so using this as a respite i contacted mods and they knowing the seriousness of this allowed me to start a new leaf in IF as a member adhering strictly to their instructions and IF COC.that i did from that date , but my warning levels increased to 60% and i was banned in that night for asking GM why that happened.

6.why i am being banned inspite of obeying all mods instructions for nearly and following every bit of detail of IF COC what s happening here?

many people are still comitting severe blunders but roam freely in IF?

7.the gang theory

one of my chief complaint to mods in IF is that a goup of members have turned into a group and prevent anything written against their tastes and deciding all discussions go along in specified was like them.

they use many techniques to to prevent new members going against them.

they also enjoy the support of certain viewbies and mods.

they do many things outside IF COC and never caught in even one of them./they are clearly above the law.

many of the members and mods have asked me what proof is there for this group theory.?

i will provide when i contact the admin, but there is apoint by which you can understand this if you analyse the movement of members in this thread for the last six months.

from dozens of members in 2007 to just 8 in 2009

many members have left in disgust and bad experiences in kollywood section and thats a different story.

mistakes of these members meli and atina handle the issues but in my case t.bhaskar comes straigtaway--why is this?

i have obeyed every rule in the last one year then why i am being punished so severly?

mods say that i obstruct the normal functioning of this thread so i being punished, if that so why diidnt they take action aginst those members who did many unwanted things in the past and even when i pointed them with proof no action is taken.

9before writing this letter, i have gone throgh every post in kollywood section, and i have found to my shock there are 500+ times IF COC has been violated and no action was taken was against the erring members, to most pathetic thing is that some of the notorious abusers have been promotes as viewbies and they cleverly protect other erring members and even when some one complains the abusive posts vanishes in the thin air.

10.these gang members do whatever they like and prevent any members postinng anything that they dont like, many silent members are aware of it and many members have left in disgust.

since i have been the one who is constantly pointing out their mistakes and complaining,they systemattically harrass and abuse me and brand me a trouble maker, so that no new member has any contact with me or i am constantly tereated as a convicted person

SValeCalGal

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cinemalog

cinemalog

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged

I do,

always.

thats why i am fighting for so long.

Tumhari_Khushi

IF-Veteran Member

Tumhari_Khushi

IFs Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

I am closing this topic and removing the WL information, Dipti and Yasmeen. Please trust me, I'm taking care of it and we'll come to a conclusion soon.

I request everyone not to make anymore threads regarding this issue, please PM me.

Love,
Khushi

Edited by Tumhari_Khushi - 24 March 2010 at 12:27pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Zara_MalikIshan.-Imu.M-Anhdara13minuuatinaSano88-De.De-Kai.isomersSobtiObsessionpetticoat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top