Suggestions / Comments

This is where the moderation needs pruning (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

bewajah

bewajah

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SValeCalGal

aye ..ye cap'n..shall we beam up the klingons to deep space..preferably near a black hole..??

Oh yes!!!  Let's do!!! And beyond the event horizon of a black hole ... that way they can be s t r e t c h e d to be finally obliterated!

eh! u wanna trash up outer space now?? :P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is where the moderation needs pruning (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SValeCalGal

Posted: 17 March 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I have seen a few star One FFs which was almost equivalent to soft po*n..I reported and the FF was closed with a Big Warning...

IF needs to prune its mod system to see that they dont trash threads without notice

and IF needs to start classifying FFs as adults only since they dont seem to disappear at all..

I havent read the aforementioned FF..but I have seen one on consummation..consummation rape etc are not categories for the IF-ian crowd...please ban FFs with graphic descriptions or rate them....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bewajahJess.aj_observerGur.N.cool

femmedivine

femmedivine

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
guys..this is where the "moderator" needs a dosage of moderation..she has gifted herself immunity from criticism and reposted the very thread..albeit sanitized..which drew the ire of so many of us..

i am posting this as so many members keep pming me and they wanted to read what actually happned and How the FF ended.
If you don't like you don't have to read. But plz do not deny others who really want to read this Love is a beautiful thing . You don't have to touch a person to love him or her. Not every one loves some one gets him or her. But a love is a true love when one's happiness becomes others. and they just spend rest of their life happily seeing other person happy. Love is forgiveness Like simi says pyar me bahut taquat hoti hai.
Part 4 Simi's revealation

Abhi goes home with feeling of relief. He is thinking I should put this behind me and get back with my life. God has given me a new life that night and I should use it wisely. I am so glad that the girl rememberd how she was clutching me when I tried to move away from her. What ever happened between us was wrong. And I hope nothing happens to her. I will be stil worried til I find out everything goes ok with her, I do not want hers or her family prestige is ruing because of our mistake.

He goes home and hugs his mom. He says: mom I met her and she said she is ok. She is a very brave girl. She is going to dcotor tom. I offered to help but she refused. She said she will tke care of it. Mom The expereince I went thru that day made me realize . How valubale my family is to me. I thought I was going to die and did not make you or dad happy. I have decided to transfer here and help dad in his business and make you and dad happy. I am going to talk to dad. tonight. Anusha hugs her and says: beta what you did is very wrong and nothing happens to that girl but I had every faith in you. I knew my abhi can not do such horrible thing to any one. I am so gald you decided to help your dad. He will be very happy.

Simi goes home thnking about abhi and his niceness still willing to help her. She is still trying to remmeber everything. She has gathered herself now. Next day after college she goes to doctor who does some tests and gives her prescirption. As she is gettting out she meets her childhood friend she has not for ages.
Her friend works there as nurse there. They go to cafetera nearby. Seema asks simi why were you here and all. Simi confides in her and tell her everything cryingly. Seema comforts her saying: simi I know what happned between you and that guy is very sad and bad for you as a woman. But consider yourself lucky that you met such a guy who saved you from something horrible and cold in the night. Otherwise you would have been in worst condtion. Let me show you some of the women who went thry the crime against hunanity that night then you will fel better that you are not one of them.

Seema takes simi back showing girls battered and burned and bruised badly and some sufferd worst after being raped left out in cold. Hanging in between life and death, Simi is horrified. Seema adds; simi be thankful you are not one of these girls and most women here are from good families.. So try to forget what happned. I know this will not be easy for you and I hope everything is ok and do not forget to thank the person who saved you giving his breath. Aaj ki duniya me aise log mushkil se milte hai. Simi is really horrified and sad seeing all this goes home crying.

She tries to remember while trying to sleep. She wakes up again with nightmare where she is beaten by few men. She is all sweaty crying and trying to remember what ihappened in that night. She starts thinking how they came back as they could not find the way and abhi had handed her his jacket when she was shivering badly. He now only had a short sleeve t shirt on him and he was pretending that he was not cold. They sat in the car and she could see he was feeling very cold,rubbing his hands. she was hungry and tired. She went to sleep very cold and shivering. Abhi was trying to keep her warm rub her hands and feet and she was liking the warmth. She felt like she had no energy and she was lying there remembering and worrying about her mamaji papaji. She was feeling like she was going to die and asking matarani to keep her alive and abhi too. She was sleeping and waking up when she was thirsty and very cold, She kept asking for water as she was feeling like her throat was so dry and asked for water several time. Abhi gave her water holding her head in his hand raising her. He as sitting next to her freezing himself. taking care of her. One time she felt real bad as she was unable to breath and felt like something heavy fell on her chest crushing it. She was gasping for air to stay alive and Abhi gave her his breath. She started feeling better and went to sleep. But still she was too cold and wanting to be warm. She wanted to scream and complain. But she saw abhi shivering with cold trying to keep himself warm. She saw abhi going out saying something about lighting fire. So she became hopeful but then when he came back she lost that hope as well. She tries to sleep but she was too cold and had very bad headche. She was laying there like she was lifeless and did not want to tell abhi anything to make things worst. The cold and her headche was getting unberable the only releife was abhi rubbing her hands and feet which provided litle warmth. SHe again felt like she can not breathe and gasping for air abhi again started givng her breath, This time as he was giving her breath she held him tight and try to bring him closer because she liked the feeling of warmness as she started breathing abhi tried to move away but she held him tightly as she did not want him to move away and she clutched his back with both her hands so he can't move away . he ws trying to move away and she was holding on to him tightly. then they started kissing. It felt like he put a new life into her,. Providing the warmth she wanted and needed with his body and her first experince of being with a man and her sense of being loved. And her falling a sleep into his arms afterwards. feeling so comfortable.

Simi screams: O my god!! What did I do.? I went against all my values and my parents teaching? How could I have done this? Did I do this because I was so cold or I liked him so much as if he was my hero and I always admired such qualities in man. I wanted him to be with me'. Oh my god!!!!! How can I face anybody now especially him But I still have to see him once more and apologize to him for blaming him making him feel that he took advantage of me. He was honest wih me and stayed back. Now it is my turn to tell him the truth.

Simi decides to meet him next day. She goes to temple and talks to pujari. Pujari tells her a guy name abhi came and probabely asking for you and left his phone number. Also police came asking for same/ Simi says: I was here that day and he saved me but he could not drop me home so he was probabely worried. And call police. But now he knows I am ok. Please do not give him or any one my information.

Simi sees abhi coming and waits for him. Abhi prays to matarani . Simi asks him : can we goto some coffeshop I want to talk to you. Abhi takes her to nice place. Simi orders tea and asks abhi what would he like to drink? He can order drink if he likes.
Abhi says: aapne mujhe drunk person samja hai kya? I am rellay sorry that night. Yes I do drink occasionaly but lhat night it was necessory for me to drink to keep myself alive . I though tI was going to die from cold and the only way I knew to keep me alive was to drink what I had in my car. I had to stay alive for both of us. I was scared that If I did not watch you , you will probrabely die. But I am really sorry for what happened between us. I will have a coffee.

Simi says: You must be wondering why I called you here after saying I don't want to see you again. I am really sorry to accuse you and made you feel that you took advantage of me because I was not thinking clearly and you were right about me holding you and not letting you go because I was too cold and wanted to stay warm. It was not your fault what happened between us. I encouraged you because it felt good to be warm after being so cold. I am really ashamed every way for calling you bad names and accusing of things I was more responsible for. Please forgive me. I remebered evrything and how you took care of me whole night I saw you freezing yet I became selfish and did not give you your jacket back. Thanks to you I am alive and I don't know how I will repay you. But I promise if I ever got a chance to save your life I will not be selfish that time. I went to doctor and took a pill. Hopefully everything will be ok. .Also you can notify police that I am ok. Thanks once again for every thing.. Abhi, You are a very good person. you stayed back and faced the truth. Tumhari jagah koi aur hota to bhag gaya hota. I wish things were different.
Abhi says: So you know my name. I am so glad you told me that you were aware of everything .. Thank you so much for telling me this and lifting burden off me... Good luck to you. I hope everything goes ok with you. I will pray to matarani. What has happened can not be undone. But in any case you have my number. Please call me any time you need my help . At least let me know everything is ok.   Then I wil be releived. They both have coffee. Abhi starts paying . simi stops him saying: " Abhi I am a working woman. Let me at least take care of this." Abhi smiles and accepts. Abhi offers her ride home which simi rejects. Abhi drops her at temple and waits till she gets rikshaw.
Simi gets home. . After dinner Manju comes to her room and asks about simi making decsion about Rajiv bhalla Simi replies" maa mai abhi shadi ke baare me soch bhi nahi sakti. Jis raat Ek ladke abhi ne meri gundo se thand se jaan bachayi is raat hamare bich kuch hua. Jo nahi hona chahiye tha, Maa mujhe nahi pata ye kyun huva. Mai shayad bhatak gayi thi, ya bahut thand thi aur mujhe garmi chahiye thi, Mujhe laga mai thad se mar jaoungi ya phir kuch or pata nahi maa? . Aapki beti apne sanskar tehjeb sab bhul baithi aur aap ki aur papajiki ijjat dubo chuki. Aur to aur maine is insaan par gande ilzam lagaye galiya di jiski vajah se aap ki beti aaj aap ke samne khadi hai. Aapki simi isi raat mar gayi. Maa mujhe maaf kar do. Chahe to mera gala ghot do. Mnaju is shocked and speechless and starts hitting simi.

Manju screams::" matarani ye kya huva? kaas yeh mar gayi hoti. kyon Apna mooh kala kar ke vapas aa gayi.? Batao doctor ke pass gayi ya nahi? Chalo kal doctor ke pas chalte hai."

Simi says: "maa mai doctor ke pass bhi gayi aur Abhi ko bhi mili. Maine use gunehgar samaz liya tha. Uski maafi bhi maang li aur uska shukriya bhi ada kiya, Ma mujhe maaf kardo. maa mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai. Pata nahi ab kya hoga. Doctor ki di medicine bhi kha li." Manju hugs her and they both cry. Manju says:" beta tumne kisi ko bataay toh nahi hai na. "Simi nodd her head saying no. Mili and nitu comes there and they too cry seeing simi and manju crying.

To be continued.
Plz post your comments and crticism

femmedivine

femmedivine

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Episode 5 Light at the end of the Dark Tunnel

simi and manju are sad. Simi tries to get on with her life and trying to forget everything to put it behid Abhi si worredo for the consequancies.They are both fearing for the worst. Anuj anita's wedding is decided. simi falls sick to find out what she feared came true. she is unable to tell any one or decide what to do.
She starts suffeing from morning sickness and changes her classes to afternoon. One day when abhi comes to show them invitation card for wedding comes to sethi house to run into simi. Mili opnes the door and simi comes to check who is out there sees abhi and rushes back in holding her mouth. Abhi asks mili about simi . She replies she is anuj 's older sister. Abhi feels sick and tries to find out about simi's condition from mili and leave. Mili tells her di is not feeling well and has upset stomach. He gets sethis's phone number from anita

He later calls simi to meet her. Simi refuses to meet him and says what ever happened to her she can handle and she needs no help from any one. Abhi says: what ever happened between us I was invloved too so plz let me be the part of it. I was worried about this. I Ilike to meet you. simi says: No I can not meet you and plz don;t try to meet me. ever. Simi decides to have a child and move away after AA's wedding. she looks for work in other city,

Manju finds out about simi's pregnancy and ask her to abort the child. But simi refuses during AA's wedding celebrations other relatives find out about simi. Simi is humilaited badly Abhi happens to come there and takes responsibilty saying he is the one who is responsible. And he is ready to marry simi and take the full responsibility and blame. simi refuses him again and gets very upset and asks him to leave. Manju talks to abhi and says: she will talk to simi.

Manju threatens simi : she has to decide between marrying abhi or her life for her sister's sake.. Simi agrees to marry abhi on one condition as soon as they get married abhi has to move away as she can never stand being in the same room with him or see him. Abhi agrees.

They both get married in the temple. Abhi moves back to amdavad while simi stays with sethi parivar. Simi can never forget the mistake and result of that mistake a child in her tummy. She mis carry the baby 4 months later. Abhi comes to see her she asks him to leave and never meet her again. As she can never forgive him or herself for that night. She wants to get divorce but manju stops her saying simi has to stay married for the sake of nitu and mili. Simi agrees.

She decides to move away from it all and forget what happened. She applies for felllowship and get accepted. She moves to US and work while studying in Haward university.while Abhi is helping his dad..

3 years later Abhi too moves to US to take some busiiness classes and handle his dad's business abroad. . But never tries to contact simi till one day in blizzard abhi simi gets invloved in multiple car reck. Abhi gets out and waits to get treated for his injuries and finds simi hurts badly. He goes along in ambulance claiming he is her husabnd. As they are still married, He gets taken care of his wounds and waits outside of emergncay room as simi has head injury and fractured leg. Simi had surgery

Simi wakes up to find abhi sitting there. She is shocked and asks him to leave. Abhi refuses saying I will leave you when you are all right. Please let me help you as I feel responsible for ruining your life. Thank   you for making me more responsible person. You are my inspiration for the strength and courage.. I will never come near you or touch you or any other girl. That night has taught me a big lesson I willl never forget as long as I live.. But plz let me be part of your life for now till you are better..Simi agrees.

Simi gets better but still unable to walk. Abhi convinces her to move in with him till she is ok. Simi agrees. simi finally forgives herself and him They become good friends.

Simi asks abhi to get divorce and marry some one else. Abhi asks her the same. They try to find partners for each other but can not go thru marriage. Finally they decide to stay in the same house as   friends. At times Simi feels lonely and misses her child and feels sad

Abhi suggests that they should adopt some unfortunate children. Simi likes the idea. They both go back home and find children who has lost parent in such mishap. They move back to US with 3 children like simi wanted 2 lil girls and a boy. Simi tries to remember her childhood thru those children as if she is living with anuj nitu and mili.watching them grow up. Abhi finds his happiness seeing simi smiling helping simi with kids.
The End
Note:This was never intended to be a romantic story . But something good coming out from some unfortunate situation. Abhi falls in love with simi eventaully but never tells her. As he does not want to hurt her. He knows that simi and him are like 2 sea shore which can never come together. He finds his happiness seeing her happy with 3 children.
The end was destined this way proving the title.

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
is it okay is a moderator misuses her power to trash her own threads if she steps out of line? or plain trash a thread without explanations or excuses..

I wonder.....

EDIT: To top EVEerything else, what is the point of having a FF forum if people continue to post FFs in the show forums?Confused

Edited by carolinecj - 18 March 2010 at 7:38pm

SValeCalGal

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bewajah

bewajah

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carolinecj

I have seen a few star One FFs which was almost equivalent to soft po*n..I reported and the FF was closed with a Big Warning...

IF needs to prune its mod system to see that they dont trash threads without notice

and IF needs to start classifying FFs as adults only since they dont seem to disappear at all..

I havent read the aforementioned FF..but I have seen one on consummation..consummation rape etc are not categories for the IF-ian crowd...please ban FFs with graphic descriptions or rate them....

This one came perilously close to it as well..........

femmedivine has copy/pasted the 'sanitized' version of the FF above.......... read it a good 2 hrs after u eat ur meal tho.

as long as adult stuff is rated as such, forum rules are applied in an even handed manner and freedom of speech is not curtailed............... we can be one big happy community a la sooraj barjatya movies :D

@ DIpa and Rani
on the flip side.......... i was proven right... again!!!
the post has been locked but this time it hasnt been trashed :D

Edited by bewajah - 18 March 2010 at 11:39pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top