Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 131 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979webkapranjinbhattacharyarshah1950kfanreshma12921royallifetimefanbabliaroramvatsaahcirlisa12purvissaabkaabvenimaniBsanksarahjcasahni77mitmitAMSTdropatiekaran_kritikadevradanithagomezRaviSharmavnb2005logic65saggi80SeemaPia2111bulawayoShinuPrasadreena71morningdew112Techafemmierobin1035ishara1990belvin92s3chaudhAthia786librarypasskamuralidhan0022skamanipritijoshialisha23renuzfeebbutunamiss_patel5torontokudidivya221Heenapcrazyballenigma6Raima36Khushi-Singhcutegurl224rkalpananaidudd.coolniviinmp94deepa101lornareddyAkashiiTanyazALUJNA21rekhab25hazel16GHT_ArManKhaLidaHgeethikaPink-Lillymaaneet_crazyMona_MauryaGauri22naj7sihugawkerlovely_ladybharadwaj_kputturanimushkan_2003nainaacimbasuadvanidevashree_hpoppinsicy_devilmuneera19aftvjunkieprincessRock776Tulseyfahsaadnafy_GHTriniiiicarpe-diemhazel94miraare-Shankar-priya_sparshashivani003sensodynechocolate_boypooja_lgossipgurlsskepticalRoarkkhyati_suineela226lazy_mariyumpop77AfghanLeena*Resham*.Mandy.peachesnplumsGur.N.coolgaurimishaMonu-SunNaanivedithakinara17premeer928PiyatrixAnjalii...xXxGene_NishapennuRoshni.SilverBellMs.S.K.AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "13th March Written/Pix/Video Update[MahaEpisode]" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
My sweet darling Meeti is so fast with updates.thanks sweetheart for the wonderful work!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renuzaasaxena3mitts

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hi thanks for the update.....
waiting for the remaining part.
Last part was nice to see.

when manav said shravani that u go and i will come and then ask archu to come...O sweet of manav ..Smile and still shravani need some great insulting from him..

Edited by umayal - 13 March 2010 at 9:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishamitts

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
ok.. i have to say, Savitha deserves it!! She tried to ruined Archu life by bringing Churali closer to Manav. But now see what has happen to her own daughter...her daughter's life has become miserable...
what goes around comes around...

indeed the precap looks promising!! can't wait for Monday's epi
thanks for the fast update mitts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittsMs.S.K.

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muneera19

ok.. i have to say, Savitha deserves it!! She tried to ruined Archu life by bringing Churali closer to Manav. But now see what has happen to her own daughter...her daughter's life has become miserable...
what goes around comes around...

indeed the precap looks promising!! can't wait for Monday's epi
thanks for the fast update mitts!

ya totally agreed.But poor vandu had to suffer for savita's mistakes. And about precap,finally manav as spoke for archana and that too in a loud tone to savita.. waiting for it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitts

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
finally he spoke for Archu.. hope Vandu supports him as well..

mitts

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Ok now its complete... I m sorry for being late but then I started right after episode.. But I guess i m slow typer... Plus they showed a lot.. Avoid spelling error.. ANd also remind me if I have forgotten something or some error...

But I really like the episode.. It was nice fun filled.. THough last part seems bit comedy... We all were laughing when Archu n Manav jumped in lakeROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reena71geethikasensodynegaurimisha

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.  RA will still get away with some excuses and Manju and her will suppport Ajit to continue with his evil ways.  About time Manju acknowledges that her brother is no good and stop defending him and apologise to Archu and Vandu.

mitts

Post Reply New Post

Go to top