Chat Clubs

Meetha Paan Lover CC *31**ultra JanuAbles* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

hey all, who's here, am here while I post next chapter of FF Big smile

YIEEE !!! DancingDancingDancingDancing

then I wil read the new chapter and go..wil comment later on tho!

^^ that rhymed !! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.MDiyaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meetha Paan Lover CC *31**ultra JanuAbles* (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aabha_monaya

LMAO mads all we need 2 do is firstly we need 2 pester out januable siggie MPL siggie/avi makerWinknever mind......we r never too less 2 nag themLOLu hav 2 srsly do many thngs.....siggies!!!Embarrassedand mine and diya's spcl v'day vm is still pendingLOL

@ bold : that siggy/avi maker is totally out of SG now .. CryCryCry

@ blue : since when did I start making siggs ??! LOLLOLLOL and abt ur VM, abha ki bachchi..first watch the tum mile special that I made for u..and then bring on the guts to tel me to make a new one !!! AngryROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.M

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
u r crazy mads.....srsky crazy...laghta hai khaane ka kuch zyaada hi asar pad gaya!!!

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
v are pro at cooking these days! and diff variety..not jus one! Cool lol and wud u believ, when I used to live at home in India I never ever entered the kitchen .. except to eat something .. ROFL my mom is over the moon that I hav developed some cooking interests here .. tho its not like I hav any other option! LOL ..

Aabha.MDiyaS

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged

diya!!!HugLMAO i hav full on duty readin all ur chapters at once...is it k if i read it after a week....i'll b free by then...by xams will b over!!!

LOLZZZZZ aabha, read when you can ... uspar exam nahin dena hai yaar!!!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aabha.M

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged

maddy!!! look at this!!!!

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1195772
Day Dreamingnow thats what i call it as JANUABLENESS AT ITS PEAKS!!!!!!!!shit....now i cant wait 2 relish and cherish all those wonderful moments yet again!!!!!!!!!!

i think more than eras...we need 2 cherish each moment of magic SG have created....right frm day 1 dey hav met!!

abhaaa...dont remind me of those days .. CryCryCryCry they wer soo soooo AWESOME !! CryCryCry

and if u go on to cherish each moment then toh v'l hav a CC for every moment in ever scene..LMAO! ROFL

Aabha.MDiyaS

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

LMAO mads all we need 2 do is firstly we need 2 pester out januable siggie MPL siggie/avi makerWinknever mind......we r never too less 2 nag themLOLu hav 2 srsly do many thngs.....siggies!!!Embarrassedand mine and diya's spcl v'day vm is still pendingLOL

@ blue : since when did I start making siggs ??! LOLLOLLOL and abt ur VM, abha ki bachchi..first watch the tum mile special that I made for u..and then bring on the guts to tel me to make a new one !!! AngryROFLROFL

Shockedkyun re???y so?CryCry
acha? den ur antar aatma made dis siggie?

Big smilewill watch it mads....in a week.....neways u make it na.....it will b a double treat 4 me!!!Big smileEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

@ blue ... that reminds me .... WHERE'S my V'day special one??? With all the scenes from last year's KJ and the Night to Remember ... Day Dreaming ... sigh ... we still have NEVER had a night like that one!

madsAabha.M

Post Reply New Post

Go to top