CW Channel

The Vampire Diaries Season Finale|New DE Pics P4/5 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

this is totally off-topic, but Aditi, you ship Cam/House too?
OMGGG awesomeness. Though I do like Huddy-Cam/Chase & strangley Thouse no pairing is better then House/Cam!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....fellow HCam shipper!! *HI5*
Though i don't mind Chase-Cam but Huddy Dead  ...ugghh...Cuddy is annoying..period!
House-Cam are just chemistrylicious!! Jennifer and Hugh are awesomeness!! Embarrassed  *sigh* sad..HC were never in a real relationship....Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Vampire Diaries Season Finale|New DE Pics P4/5 (Page 4)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Huddy alone is annoying. But the sexual tension between her & House is hot.

But regardless "House-Cam are just chemistrylicious!! Jennifer and Hugh are awesomeness!! " all what you said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DarthVader-

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
THIS is awesomeness....

Edited by Aditi_MJHT - 04 April 2010 at 4:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Zaara-..-Nayab-romiebee2002Sid4TeamCanada

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
^^^^^^^ this is AWESOME!!!!!!! DAMON & ELENA!!!I just had a rough day today and this just brought a HUGE SMILE & GRIN on my face...OMG I can't wait!!!!! I'm like jumping up & down right now!!!

Zaara

-DarthVader-

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
WOW...as much as I want Damon to be single....gosh him and Elena make such a good couple

ok does anyone else seriously LOVE Matt?? likes OMG I was awwing throughout his part with CarolineDay Dreaming

-DarthVader-

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

WOW...as much as I want Damon to be single....gosh him and Elena make such a good couple

ok does anyone else seriously LOVE Matt?? likes OMG I was awwing throughout his part with CarolineDay Dreaming

i know he is soo cute..and their scene in the car was super adorable and my fav song was playing the the background..i was like can this get any cuter..

Zaara

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

i know he is soo cute..and their scene in the car was super adorable and my fav song was playing the the background..i was like can this get any cuter..

Zaara

can you please tell me what song that was....Embarrassed

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 04 April 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..-Zaara-..

Zaara

can you please tell me what song that was....Embarrassed

its called The Mess I Made by Parachute..its a beautiful song..
Embarrassed

Zaara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top