CW Channel

The Vampire Diaries Season Finale|New DE Pics P4/5 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
OMG that is sooo sad.
Awwww KG :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chhilt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Vampire Diaries Season Finale|New DE Pics P4/5 (Page 3)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Today's epi so awesome, so much happened.
No Bonnie though :/

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
^I know...WOW what an intense episode..I love how the show keeps on getting better and bettere....that accident with the guy freaked me out..I literally jumped in my seat

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Wow.... this episode was definitely worth the long wait.... so so good :P

-dhruvi

..Randy-orton..

..Randy-orton..

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
sad

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
OMG yesterday's episode was WOW.
Jeremery knows Anna's a vamp & they kind of admited they have feelings for each other, niiceee. M/C just went up on my awe scale.
&S/E weren't so boring for once.

I actaully felt bad about my Damon, & where the heck is Bonnie?!

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Team Damon: When asked if Elena has a crush on Damon, Plec replied, "This is the question of the entire series." She added that Damon will realize his crush on Elena before she'll realize her crush on him. "They're becoming sort of unlikely friends and that's a slow road," Williamson said of the pairing. As someone who hates humanity, Damon will go on an interesting journey when he grows closer to Elena and is forced to look at his own humanity.

Taking It Off: Williamson and Plec, weary of going overboard with the nudity on the show, had a 20-minute debate about whether Wesley should be shirtless in an upcoming scene in which he's hanging upside down. The verdict? He will be.Somerhalder joked that he calls the writers up and begs them, "Can I please get naked in this episode?

Damon will realize his crush 1st..not surprised..YES!!!!!!!!!I honestly don't mind the green part at all..Damon & Elena FTW!!!!

OMG!!!yesterday's episode was awesome.. I'm already like Jeremy & Anna..but i can't believe he wants to be a vampire..They are really cute..and Matt & Caroline are getting cuter by the day..when is Bonnie coming back..I felt bad for Damon..but in the next episode he will actually go save his brother..

Stefan and Elena are always boring..yesterday they were boring aswell..Why are they soo boring? I try to get into their scenes cause i really liked Stefan & Elena in the books, but i can't..they just seem arite..Maat/Caroliine have more spark the S/E..come on I really want Damon & Elena to hook up..

Zaara

-DarthVader-

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 02 April 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
this is totally off-topic, but Aditi, you ship Cam/House too?
OMGGG awesomeness. Though I do like Huddy-Cam/Chase & strangley Thouse no pairing is better then House/Cam!

-DarthVader-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top