Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Mazzyy  ... hehehe.. u called it FAB post ????? huh?? ..oka..mazzyy.. u are seriously sleep deprived ...hahahha

@sneha .. arey there are so many times I wonder wat I do on Love Ne forum as well ..even my kitchen sink is overflowing with dishes and I am making up some inane posts ..hahaha

@Amby .. yup..eternal love with the ceiling..who can forget that "amar" love story

@Sid .. tsk tsk ... yeh aaj kal key baachon ko kya ho gaya hey .. they need to be in their limits πŸ˜‰

@achuuuuuuu ... haila you did the entire thesis on PriDa integration ...hahahaha

@marie1994 .. thanks πŸ˜ƒ

@sheetallnmdj .. thanks πŸ˜ƒ

@Priya ... yup.. i remember Sarah's post ... loved her take on limits for kingie... she even tried to define it for him... hahaha.. missing her posts

@VJ : oka.. mee seriously thinks that u need therapy or medication fast..if you found this brilliant ...hahahaha

@SID2121 : hahaha.. Toofi .. yea. he/she is still reeling under his Pri's limits theorem .. and last heard he/she has joined Danny ..

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=Mru_bee@Amby .. yup..eternal love with the ceiling..who can forget that "amar" love stor

[/QUOTE]
I like ViVaar more πŸ˜† they were magical..
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
hey mru....luvly post as always sweety....πŸ‘

well as bhaiya said stu ko toh khaas tor se yeh post padhna chahiye..aur yeh sekhna chahiye ki apni LIMITS mein raho🀣
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Mru 🀣

Another person errr animalπŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  who did not stay within its limits πŸ˜‰ ..... our very own Toofi...... he tried to take Damzie out a sum total of 3 times ....... every single time when Pri was around to save Damzie 🀣 ...... you would think after the first time the animal would stay in its limits atleast when Pri was around ..... but no...... it just had to try did it not 🀣 🀣 🀣

Then how can we forget our Riya babe πŸ˜‰ ..... Indoo darling'g girlfriend πŸ˜ƒ ....... Indoo warned her not to call him and stay in her limits πŸ˜‰ ........ dunno if she called him again but she definitely got him to go to Khandala to meet her where Damzie landed up and saw her and broke the engagement. πŸ˜‰

Let us not forget the original Jai Chawla aka motupotamus πŸ˜‰ who could not stay in his limit when it came to food 🀣 (come to think of it neither can I 🀣)

And last but not the least we fans.......who cannot stay in their limits the second we hear the word PriDa or GauCha. Saare limits tod de and we we go nuts. 🀣 🀣 🀣

OK ab mujhe limit mein rehna hiii hogaaa 🀣
Mujhe ke bakwas bandh karna hiii hogaaa 🀣

Jhan πŸ˜ƒ
All_is_well9 thumbnail
Hey Mru....thats simply amaziinnng and hilarious...

how do u even manage to think abt all this stuff??

I mean integrating Limits n fun...i'll be going crazyyy very soonn.

Loved loved loved reading it...πŸ€—
I wish i had taken Limits seriously in school..
i wouldnt have been in such a limited situation wid limited options now..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Dnt worry it doesnt make sense to me either...
jakhushi thumbnail

Mru,

Sorry about the late response...was trying to limit the no. of posts here you see...but as usual inspired by Kingie...crossed itπŸ˜›.

I am just glad no one stayed in their limits...

Inder...thank god he crossed his limits with Ria baby....hence we got Kingie looking at damz differently & the 1st Prida HugπŸ˜ƒ and our limitless happiness reagrding it.

Queenies limitless care for Kingie & the limitless supply in the First Aid box - we got awesome Prida Moments & lost-in-each-others-eyes situations.😳

And Kingie's limitless dialouges on "hum apne limit mein rehna Hiii Hoga" which gave rise to such fabulous postsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

The only time I regretted his "limit" was at the end of Marjawan...uff why did he have to pay heed to his own bhashan only at that exact moment😑.

Totally loved the post. Am glad to have met people on this forum who have limitless madness and Pridaholism. Just like me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.

Your post made some sense. Unfortunately my response didnt..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Khushi.
doop4 thumbnail
Mru! That was a delight to read!