Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Weekend Masti .. The Limit theory in LNMDJ :-)

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Disclaimer: This post will make no sense as usual. If it does, please have your brains checked. Also guys appearing for exams, do not write this limit theory in your paper. In fact, you should not even be on the forum.πŸ˜ƒ Read at your own risk

Hummey apni limit mein rehna hi hoga .. the famous Pri line .. got me thinkering ( in panna's language), Is there anyone who stayed within their limits??

Prithvi : the kingiee of limit theory .. the author of the famous doctrine on limits .. did he stay in his limits?? Hmm.. let me think .. wasn't he the one, who unleashed his bros in his idiotic half-baked plan? His limits went missing when he decided to marry Damziie and then torture her with his MCP ways  ..

Damziee: She came the queeniee of limit when she married the kingiee of limit .. she did warn the kingiee to stay in his limit ( during the stable scene where the kingiee warns her abt Indoo darling cheating on her) .. she crossed all limits when she gave in easily to the PTC .. if only she had lectured the mausi on the limit theory as well ..

Sameer: First pawn in Kingiee's Limit (less) plan .. he crossed the limits so many times, that Kingiee was left scratching his forehead, on redefining limits

Avni: First victim in Kingiee's Limitless plan .. she redefined the limits herself with her ever-forgiving stance to the ever-changing Sameer Limit theorem

Varun: Unwilling pawn in Kingiee's Limit (less) plan .. he almost crossed his limits with Viv πŸ˜†, but was saved due to his brain finally recalling the limit theorem in time ..

Rosh: Willing victim in Kingiee's Limitless plan .. she wanted to keep herself in the integral part of the theorem by (cor)relating herself to her Prince charming

Ela Gujral : Kingiee's limit theory wishful aim .. someone supplied him with faulty answer key .. Ela Gujral crossed the limit ( to the delight of all PriDaholics) when she started the integration of PriDa ..the answer to her limits has been Mar Jawaa

Inder: If Kingiee had solved the limit problem correctly, it would have led him straight to the MINDBLOWING Ikka ..  Indoo Darling crossed the limit, when he tried to fit his curve in the BPT ..hahaha

Danny:  Was he affected by Kingiee's limit theory? Mee thinks of course.. Danny had to keep solving and solving the limit theory so many times ..that poor fella went bak to school quitting the GM .. that explains his disappearance .

Veggie Mummy: She was the first one who proved that Kingiee's theorem on limits will never work , with her limitless love affair with the ceiling .. mathematicians are still modifying the limit theorem.

Then the ever (un)popular PTC : well, technically, they arrived on the scene after the Kingiee's Limit theory had already been flushed down the drain .. we lost a golden chance .. coz PTC could have been flushed away with Limit theory as well..

And wat abt us ,

the loyal fans: Kingiee's Limit theorem affected us the most .. it gave us memorable moments in LNMDJ .. limitless joy ..limitless angst .. limitless droolworthy moments ..

so , in retrospect .. I am soo glad that they did not stay in their LIMITS ..are yaa?? πŸ˜†

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what a fab post Mru..trust you to come up with it!! πŸ‘

hahaha i loved ela's use of the limit theorem now she is one smart lady...loved her solution...i'l give 100 marks for tht...hehehe πŸ˜†

inder inder...🀣..curve in the bpt...hahahahahah

completely agree about us fans part!...perfect memories...tht line 'hume apne limit mein rehna hii hoga' is etched in the love ne hall of fame...hahaha

wonderful postπŸ‘πŸΌ...dint realize its the weekend so soon πŸ˜‰
snehakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey mru.........thats a lovely post.........will commnt in detail later.........(i am running late for office nd wht m i doin on india forums??????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

Varun: Unwilling pawn in Kingiee's Limit (less) plan .. he almost crossed his limits with Viv πŸ˜†, but was saved due to his brain finally recalling the limit theorem in time ..

Veggie Mummy: She was the first one who proved that Kingiee's theorem on limits will never work , with her limitless love affair with the ceiling .. mathematicians are still modifying the limit theorem.

Once a vivarholic.........................Always a vivarholic..

i can't get enough of that couple πŸ˜†

@Veggie mom and the ceiling...thats called eternal love πŸ˜†

-amby

-Sid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agreed to everything didi except the line that the students giving their exams shouldn't be hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
coz jo hum dekhte hain wahi sikhte hain. and we learned from love ne that 'hume limits me rehna hi nahi hoga'πŸ˜† so i am here to catch up with the lovely and hilarious posts you are making.
πŸ˜‰
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ha ha Mru ....a great post .....πŸ‘πŸΌ

🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  Without limits.....

Kingies's limit theory worked wonders hmmmm....

Ela Gujral crossed the limits.....he he ....integration of Prida.......and the

awesome result....

Thank god Ela crossed the limits else Kingie's inputs would remain within the

limits of 'Hmmmmms' and our wait for integration of Prida would never cross the

bounds of 'Infinity'....

Inder fitting his curve in the BPT....🀣🀣🀣🀣

U did not spare Danny either ......🀣

So true limitless joy...limitless angst ...limitless drool worth moments....

And unlimited craziness....should I also add unlimited grit....
Edited by achumen - 14 years ago
-GothicBeauty- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mru  πŸ€—

Weekend is here ..so soon it seems..

Fabbbbbb   post ....loved it limitlessly..  πŸ˜†..a poor one i know..

Btw your Limit Theory  reminded me of something ...so after a bit of searching  dug out this ....

This is from a post Sarah made sometime in October .....

copy pasting  the Limit part ..of course here  the focus is on   Prithvi...

Questions:

Questions surrounding LNMDJ world; OK, Prithvi, it's sweet that you want for yourself and the rest of Veggie Mummy's children to stay in their limits, but that isnt a very intelligent thought, dahling..Because, yes, you don't want to hurt Queenie, but how do you think she will react when she finds out who you are and why you entered her life? Even if you stay in your so-called limits, do you believe she'll be on cloud nine, jump in ecstasy and sing happy songs on finding about your reality, and the 'favor' you'll do her by staying in your limits? That's naive, baby, that's all kinds of naive..

Plus, some definitions of limits I found on the web for His Royal Highness's consideration:

*A determining feature; a distinguishing characteristic; a differentia.

*To apply a limit to, or set a limit for; to terminate, circumscribe, or restrict, by a limit or limits; as, to limit the acreage of a crop; to limit the issue of paper money; to limit one's ambitions or aspirations; to limit the meaning of a word.

* A restriction; a check; a curb; a hindrance.

*That which terminates, circumscribes, restrains, or confines; the bound, border, or edge; the utmost extent; as, the limit of a walk, of a town, of a country; the limits of human knowledge or endeavor.

Which definition are you following, Saxena bros? Pray, tell, I am intrigued..What 'limits' are you talking about, my dear Kingie? πŸ€”Do help me understand..

From the post ...Love me some wedding cards..(Prida and all)

Edited by Priya. - 14 years ago
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a fabulous post ,Mru,  can't  believe how you can write so well ...and so apt for each of them....

had never enjoyed the limits of the limit theorem so much before.........

especially Pri crossing limits into MCP ness, Damz crossing limits into cry-babyness....you captured the the entire serial once again for us and crossed all your limits of brilliance once again....

cheers!

VJ
Sid4Sidney thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fabulous post of the weekend. You have unlimited ideas to tackle Kingies limits . And yeh, Danny, bechara, was definitly affected by Kingie theory. Oh, what a pity, one wonder he disappeared all of a sudden.

What about Toofi, Kingie's theory didnt applied on him or saved him