Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
you know frnds again i missed last episode coz there was some prob with the channel and i saw only video without voice :( so desperate to watch it repeat :(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya JI say Pratigya (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona081187

Seriously on a honest note...i too wanted Krishna to call Pratigya without the supplement "Ji" but don't why i didn't like his changed attitude suddenly...I mean i liked the fact she called "Pratigya ji" with a respect... but i was unable to accept this sudden change...

i mean how could a person measure respect rating over time...what the hell is the reason that now she has became his wife & only lovers deserve respect not wives...i wasn't expected this attitude from Krishna...

Krishna impressed me by giving honor to Pratigya publically  by touching her feets which males doesn't do exactly in reality...but on the very next moment...he disappointed me by
saying "Ji" good looks with only lovers not life partners...

i wonder Krishna really respected Pratigya??? if yes...then how could he change his respect for her so early...Confused & that too in this way...

I think Saxena family is much better than him..atleast Shyamji still call Nainaji...after so many years of wedding...It doesn't reflect any formality but a respect for life partner...

I'll miss the word "Pratigya Ji"...i hv started liking it......hearing only Pratigya from Krishna felt like something missing...i love Krishna's gesture with "Pratigya Ji"...

i really wish...Krishna start calling her "Pratigya ji" again till they both share a healthy relationship like true life partners.....CVs...plzz listen Wink

mona missing ur update jana since i missed the last episode agian :(

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
@Fatima :- Honey...there is already an update schedule..so i can't update till any regular update ask me to do...as m only back up updater of this forum not regular...

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 16 March 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona081187

@Fatima :- Honey...there is already an update schedule..so i can't update till any regular update ask me to do...as m only back up updater of this forum not regular...

i know jana even i have read that update but i missed ur syle honey :( why u cant be regular updater i think we can request this to moderator :) can we?

na9na

na9na

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
krishna s a nice guy,well now he kows about pratiyga thinkking towards him in his wedding n8t & the way he ignor pratiyga i think pratigya after listining 2 all suggestions from her inlaws ,sisterinlaws now she will fall in love wit him & felt how he dam care 2 marry her without boutherng about his family memembers.krishna will gng 2 support his wife ......once again star plus top trp chart wen compare 2 other serials. Heart

na9na

na9na

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na9na

krishna s a nice guy,well now he kows about pratiyga thinkking towards him in his wedding n8thttp://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley17.gif & the way he ignor pratiyga i think pratigya after listining 2 all suggestions from her inlaws ,sisterinlaws now she will fall in love wit him & felt how he dam care 2 marry her without boutherng about his family memembers.krishna will gng 2 support his wife ......once again star plus top trp chart wen compare 2 other serials. Heart

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na9na

krishna s a nice guy,well now he kows about pratiyga thinkking towards him in his wedding n8t & the way he ignor pratiyga i think pratigya after listining 2 all suggestions from her inlaws ,sisterinlaws now she will fall in love wit him & felt how he dam care 2 marry her without boutherng about his family memembers.krishna will gng 2 support his wife ......once again star plus top trp chart wen compare 2 other serials. Heart

yes thats true that krishna is not like his other family men he is different in a sense that if he loves prats then he would be doing anything beyong any limits.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top