Page 4 Page 4

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosane

bilkul sahi jarhe ho vishal janeman bohat sahi likha hai aap ne

yasmine u are actually liking his thoughtsShocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya JI say Pratigya (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by rosane

bilkul sahi jarhe ho vishal janeman bohat sahi likha hai aap ne

yasmine u are actually liking his thoughtsShocked
yehhh kya ho raha haii yahahaaaaaa??????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL post kiss pe the aur coments kaha tak pahunch gayeeeeeeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL?????

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Seriously on a honest note...i too wanted Krishna to call Pratigya without the supplement "Ji" but don't why i didn't like his changed attitude suddenly...I mean i liked the fact she called "Pratigya ji" with a respect... but i was unable to accept this sudden change...

i mean how could a person measure respect rating over time...what the hell is the reason that now she has became his wife & only lovers deserve respect not wives...i wasn't expected this attitude from Krishna...

Krishna impressed me by giving honor to Pratigya publically  by touching her feets which males doesn't do exactly in reality...but on the very next moment...he disappointed me by
saying "Ji" good looks with only lovers not life partners...

i wonder Krishna really respected Pratigya??? if yes...then how could he change his respect for her so early...Confused & that too in this way...

I think Saxena family is much better than him..atleast Shyamji still call Nainaji...after so many years of wedding...It doesn't reflect any formality but a respect for life partner...

I'll miss the word "Pratigya Ji"...i hv started liking it......hearing only Pratigya from Krishna felt like something missing...i love Krishna's gesture with "Pratigya Ji"...

i really wish...Krishna start calling her "Pratigya ji" again till they both share a healthy relationship like true life partners.....CVs...plzz listen Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-smima190587shumi.waniya_fatima

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Mona lovely thoughts dear
I too hope he starts calling her Pratigya Ji again, he says it sooo adorably and cute
I hope that what the CVs do after Krishna finds out from Pratigya that she doesn't love him, he tries to win her love and thus starts treating her with respect to prove his love and goes back to Pratigya Ji
did you notice when Shakti hit Kesar and Prats was shocked and Krishna noticed and spoke up to Shakti I really hope it continues to do that and support her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_Maurya

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_kriya

Originally posted by vishal-varma

beta yeh sirf shadi tak hota hai "jii" bhi or "app" bhi shadi k baad only "tum" chalta hai shadi se phely respect hoti hai aur shadi kay baad aurat ko foot ki joti samjha jata hai samjheeeWinkprivate baat hai kisi ko batana maat......lol
oyyeeeeeeee kya kya bolte rehte ho yaarrr???LOLLOL+ AngryAngry... aesa bilkul theek kaha ... humara KRISHNAAAA dusronnn seeeee bahot alag haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed .... atleast nt lyk dat shakti ... Confusedrespect kam nahi hui ... he lubbs n respects her a lotttttttttt ! Embarrassedareeeyyy par sasureyy inke beech pati patniyon waale scenes kabb aaengeee???Crylubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb u KRISHNAAAAAAA

ROFL

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona081187

Seriously on a honest note...i too wanted Krishna to call Pratigya without the supplement "Ji" but don't why i didn't like his changed attitude suddenly...I mean i liked the fact she called "Pratigya ji" with a respect... but i was unable to accept this sudden change...

i mean how could a person measure respect rating over time...what the hell is the reason that now she has became his wife & only lovers deserve respect not wives...i wasn't expected this attitude from Krishna...

Krishna impressed me by giving honor to Pratigya publically  by touching her feets which males doesn't do exactly in reality...but on the very next moment...he disappointed me by
saying "Ji" good looks with only lovers not life partners...

i wonder Krishna really respected Pratigya??? if yes...then how could he change his respect for her so early...Confused & that too in this way...

I think Saxena family is much better than him..atleast Shyamji still call Nainaji...after so many years of wedding...It doesn't reflect any formality but a respect for life partner...

I'll miss the word "Pratigya Ji"...i hv started liking it......hearing only Pratigya from Krishna felt like something missing...i love Krishna's gesture with "Pratigya Ji"...

i really wish...Krishna start calling her "Pratigya ji" again till they both share a healthy relationship like true life partners.....CVs...plzz listen Wink

awwwwwwwwwwwww mona fab post jana i loved every bit of that.

ok let me write my views on that. you said you didnt like this sudden change in krishna. honey i felt the same thing i would love to see krishna transforming into better person but gradulayy only after realising his mistakes. not because he has got married to pratigya thats why he is not calling her ji.

actually mona i dont want himn to call pratigya ji that looks too imformal yara i dont know why i wanted him to call her by her neme but not so abruptly.

the point u raised that how krishna is gonna get better well as we know prats doesnt love krishna so her heatered turns him into better person. he is a thakur na above all he is a man so how can he bear this thing that he got married to his love but he didnt get her love.

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Mona lovely thoughts dear
I too hope he starts calling her Pratigya Ji again, he says it sooo adorably and cute
I hope that what the CVs do after Krishna finds out from Pratigya that she doesn't love him, he tries to win her love and thus starts treating her with respect to prove his love and goes back to Pratigya Ji
did you notice when Shakti hit Kesar and Prats was shocked and Krishna noticed and spoke up to Shakti I really hope it continues to do that and support her

mima why u are having this doubt in mind jana. krishna wont be that much cruel with prats. he is not like shakti. he'll supprt her always that will be teh point where parts will fall in love with him he'll be facing so much criticism from his family on doing so but he'll be continuing this for prats always.Smile

AWasif-26

AWasif-26

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

i am totally disagree from all these comments especially mr vishal verma's comments in true love asa kuch nahi hota na shadi se pehle na baad woh zmane gae jab aurat ko paaon ki jooti smjha jata tha ab asa kuch hahi hota wase pratigya g zyada suit krta ha krishna ko then only pratigya but now she is his wife & he can say her pratigya its not a big issue pratgya kehne se wo paon ki jooti nahi ban jaegi ok Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top