Yeh Supriyaa toh........she crosses every limit!!!

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Till date……….vo expressionless supriya ne bahot harkatein dikhaayeen………..

Engagement mein……..dukhii aatma banker Datta kaa mood kharaab kiya………..mainney maaf kar diyaa😡

Datta kept on asking her kya baat hai………..she didn't speak and managed to get on his nerves lekin main chup rahii………….😡

Phir jab utta came to sit next to her……….ITNA ATTITUDE DIKHAYYA………….main phir bhi chup rahii…………😡

Lekin Kal toh Supriya and her dumb boyfriend ne limit cross kar dii……………Vo undersize shirts pehenney waaley kii himmat toh dekho😲…………Datta ko bee hive se compare karaa…………aur Supriya madam……….apney ucch vichaaron ko darshaa rahii thii naa………..I felt like going into the screen and give her a piece of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dumb girl………..I Hate her………pataa nahiin tasha kaa peecha kab chodegii…………

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea i don't understand the whole concept of her pretending to be in love with datta? how is that going to help them in what they want? i think it would be a lot more sensible if she was just straight forward with him. i think he would understand, and even maybe help her. but no, she's just weird and annoying.
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Correct.......I hate her...........😡
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wished That thing would have actually Fallen on her but Meri phooti Kismat bach Gayi 🤢
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigrl414

yea i don't understand the whole concept of her pretending to be in love with datta? how is that going to help them in what they want? i think it would be a lot more sensible if she was just straight forward with him. i think he would understand, and even maybe help her. but no, she's just weird and annoying.

ur abz right...i got d same doubtz...what shez upto?!! she haz openly shown her hatred 4 dutta a couple of timez..so  ven she elopz with ravi , dutta atlest can make out d reason behind d elopement..but now dis drama 2 win duttaz trust seemz confusing!!😒