CID

A true life 'laash' (serious stuff) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
]We see these CID marathons with gory scenes of 'laashes' every day. We see mutilated faces and Salunkhe reconstructing the faces. We see deep bullet wounds on the head and Salunkhe taking it out with tongs. We see bodies cut into several pieces and Tarika matching DNA of each piece to see if itNo complaints to the CID guys....they are doing a great job...I realise that some comedy is needed in the forensic lab. A 'realistic'scene of a laash would make CID really depressing.

I know how u r feeling. The relatives and friends are the only ones who can bear the loss. When a doctor performs a surgery for the first time, his hand might shiver but gradually it becomes a daily routine for him. So is the case with police officers. They must have seen so many corpses in their career that they are quite immune to the emotional aspect. Certain lighter moments during investigation can only keep them going.

Edited by abhijeetdaya - 13 March 2010 at 10:36pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A true life 'laash' (serious stuff) (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
that's very sad
r.i.p. that poor soul

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
so sad to hear about the loss  of your friend... actually sometimes the police are desensitised to the sorrow of the family... for them it a work and they have to do it whether they like it or not....happens in real life.. real life is very different in this respect

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
lets pray for that sole.....thats the only thing we can do. while watching cid i always think about the deadbodies who is in lab or in their houses. we cannot predict anything.we all feel depressed by seeing that scene. in tv and cinemas, a polished version is showing, but in real life it will fe more awsome. i always prefer to stay away from death occasions because , i cant sleep at night after watching that. lets pray to god.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top