Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ shabz: kya karoon yaar...had work today naa...no computer access except the hospital main frame 😕😕...bohot miss kiya tum saab ko...

@ ksh: TaSha were so natural...it was awesome!! 😳😳

@ maybe-just: i agree...kaam chors we are...and damn proud of it ...and Harri Puttar style 😆😆😆😆...

@ Fivr: 😲 yaar...you are right...every love story is incomplete without late night phone calls...saab se chupke chupke baatein karna...and Naku doesnt even have one...we have to fix it...TaSha ki rishte ki sawal hai...so ill start the Naku ke Liyeh Phone donations...anyone want to donate...but then again...Tasha dont need phones...if Dutta wants to talk to Naku..he will just say.. "aaye ladki baath karni hai tujhse"...and Naku will say..."Saab...meri aayi kehti hai..mujhe aapse baath karni chahiyeh" 😉...😆😆...

@ EVERYONE: you all are hilarious!! 🤣 the topic started out about phones...it went to love letters, email...laptop...Sethji as translator...sui dhaga...then the "two sizes too short shirt wala"...😆😆...you guys are a riot!!

JAZ

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ shabz: kya karoon yaar...had work today naa...no computer access except the hospital main frame 😕😕...bohot miss kiya tum saab ko...

@ EVERYONE: you all are hilarious!! 🤣 the topic started out about phones...it went to love letters, email...laptop...Sethji as translator...sui dhaga...then the "two sizes too short shirt wala"...😆😆...you guys are a riot!!

JAZ

Yh Jaz ..we too missed u & ur post very much ....!🤗🤗

I waz also thinking dat  where the topic started & where it led to ...but then we hav been doin this in almost all the threads ....
Ghuma phira k kahan se kahan le jaate hain ..!😆😆

Btw u didn't comment on shirtless dutta ...
😉
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@ Fivr: 😲 yaar...you are right...every love story is incomplete without late night phone calls...saab se chupke chupke baatein karna...and Naku doesnt even have one...we have to fix it...TaSha ki rishte ki sawal hai...so ill start the Naku ke Liyeh Phone donations...anyone want to donate...but then again...Tasha dont need phones...if Dutta wants to talk to Naku..he will just say.. "aaye ladki baath karni hai tujhse"...and Naku will say..."Saab...meri aayi kehti hai..mujhe aapse baath karni chahiyeh" 😉...😆😆...

If he wants to talk to her he will just go and drag her out with him and take her wherever he pleases...bodyguards(his-baji and hers-sethji) be damned!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Count me in for the Nakku ke Liye Phone donations - anything make it easier for Tasha to get together! Although I might be willing to fore go the phone conversations if I will get to see THAT Tasha conversation instead - the one where he drags her out and she says "meri aayi kethi hai..."!!! 🤣

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arey yaar tum logon ne meine pyaar kiya dekha nahin kya? Dutta Nakku dont need mobiles........Kabhoothar kis din kaam ayenge? haan....??

Imagine Dutta passing love letters to Nakku via Kabhootars and singing "Kaboothar ja ja ....... jaaaaa"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dew-drop thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Arey yaar tum logon ne meine pyaar kiya dekha nahin kya? Dutta Nakku dont need mobiles........Kabhoothar kis din kaam ayenge? haan....??

Imagine Dutta passing love letters to Nakku via Kabhootars and singing "Kaboothar ja ja ....... jaaaaa"

🤣

Ab beech mein kabootar kahan se aa gaya ....!🤣🤣
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu-Reddy: Lol! I love that movie! Maybe we should use that donation money to find Dutta a good kabootur instead of finding Nakku a phone! A kabootur's much more reliable - no service problems and flies anywhere to get your letter delivered! 🤣
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Ab beech mein kabootar kahan se aa gaya ....!🤣🤣

I thought u ppl bought all the things in the world between Dutta-Nakku 🤣🤣🤣 so I thought why not bring-in my fav Kabootar too 🤣🤣🤣 sply since kabootars are good postman's 🤣🤣 and they wont peek into the letters and see whats written in there 🤣🤣......... Love letter will be top secret 🤣🤣

Anu
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@Anu-Reddy: Lol! I love that movie! Maybe we should use that donation money to find Dutta a good kabootur instead of finding Nakku a phone! A kabootur's much more reliable - no service problems and flies anywhere to get your letter delivered! 🤣

Ya i tell u , Kabootar is the best option 🤣🤣.

Kabootar ke uses ............

1) Never say no ..........arey it cant ,cuz it cant speak naa 🤣
2) Never will peek into the letter 🤣. why not it doesnt know how to read/write 🤣
3) Will fly anywhere without syaing no 🤣 
4) No way no-service or discharge problems 🤣🤣 
5) Buy just one kabootar for lifelong service 🤣
6) Will never complain or ask for an upgrade 🤣
7)  Will not flirt with Dutta/Nakku 🤣so no tension of a triangle love 🤣

I tell u thats the bestesttttttttttt option we have 🤣 lets collect funds and send a kabootar 🤣 to Patil mansion 🤣

Anu
Dew-drop thumbnail

I thought u ppl bought all the things in the world between Dutta-Nakku 🤣🤣🤣 so I thought why not bring-in my fav Kabootar too 🤣🤣🤣 sply since kabootars are good postman's 🤣🤣 and they wont peek into the letters and see whats written in there 🤣🤣......... Love letter will be top secret 🤣🤣

Anu

Imagine Dutta wid a kabootar ..🤣
uske image ka satyanas ho jayega .....!