Teraa dhyaan nahiin hai.........

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Kal jab Nakku was putting Dutta's button and hurt her finger.........Datta says sternly---Teraa dhyaan nahiin hai...........Dikhaa............ πŸ˜†

Hai main mar janwaa..........mobile se  annkhein nahiin hataayii par still he showed concern for Nakku...........woh zombies Ravi aur Supriyaa naa aatey toh shaayad Dutta would have given first aid to Nakku............OMG............I a still dreamy............ 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Aur ..........Datta Shriram Patil jii..........When someone is soooooooooooooo close to u ...........dhyaan kaam mein kaisey lagegaa...........afterall u r deserve everyone's UNDIVIDED ATTENTION.............. πŸ‘β­οΈ

Nakku button lagaa rahii thii..........and my hands were going cold............Loved the scene.........waise next time...........jab Nakku will be beautiful they should show this scene again...........tab toh Datta will be gazing at nakku lovingly...........What say?................ 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Edited by PremLeoManav - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u.
today he was pretending to be over phone but all his attention was on naku.
but u know what he shud like her the way she is even in dark complexion

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
his attention was on the phone yet he noticed that her attention was elsewhere...datta is smarter than he lets on. πŸ˜‰
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
His attention was on the phone but his attention was also on Naku whose attention was on him...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Naku ki Dutta par, Dutta ki phone par, phone ke Naku par? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's getting a little confusing, probaly just me πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ok...maybe her face was reflected on the phone. πŸ˜•
Thankx for replying all of u..........Yaa.........mann toh tha Dutta kaa phone cheen loon............πŸ˜†
salsa_fairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wwwwwwwwweeeeeelllllllllllll,i think he has not half but full attension on nakuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
.he is soooooooo ssssssssoooooooo comfortable.
.he knows she likes him. give some time to our dutta to realise it.till then wait😍
Yaa.............ABSOLOUTELY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo comfortable.............Loved the scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳