12th March Written Updt:Abeer becomes a Superhero

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nice update jyoti.splendid detailing.keep up the good work. i cldnt watch d shw becoz of exams.after reading ur update i cn sit & study without wndring what did happn in d shw 2day.thanks a lot.
Originally posted by sikhachopra

nice update jyoti.splendid detailing.keep up the good work. i cldnt watch d shw becoz of exams.after reading ur update i cn sit & study without wndring what did happn in d shw 2day.thanks a lot.
Basically if u don't like much violence u can skip today's episode..but technically I liked the episode๐Ÿ˜ณ
Oh and all the best for your exam๐Ÿค—
Jyots .. Thanks for the fab update!!

With the gang war and all .. sure the episode looked filmy .. but must hand it to the makers for making it look so real. Like I mentioned in another post .. usually in other soaps, in such situations, we see 3-4 people running helter-skelter and 2-3 bottle burning ๐Ÿ˜† bas ho gaya riot!! ๐Ÿ˜†  This looked real .. especially the part AbHer were running out of college!!

I don't believe TN is thinking about his principles over his son's well-being!!! I'm hoping TN does not give him much grief .. especially after seeing that Abeer is hurt, and worse could have happened ๐Ÿ˜•  

Loved Leher's concern for Abeer .. especially when Ankur (๐Ÿ˜ก) tells them that the situation has worsened   And later when she tells Bittan that Abeer is unlike any other .. "woh auron se alag hai" ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Originally posted by Ektaj

Jyots .. Thanks for the fab update!!

With the gang war and all .. sure the episode looked filmy .. but must hand it to the makers for making it look so real. Like I mentioned in another post .. usually in other soaps, in such situations, we see 3-4 people running helter-skelter and 2-3 bottle burning ๐Ÿ˜† bas ho gaya riot!! ๐Ÿ˜†  This looked real .. especially the part AbHer were running out of college!!
Exactly..I hv seen many fake riots in BT soaps..it looks rather funny๐Ÿ˜†..but this riot looked real..it reminded me of Mani ratnam film Bombay๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

I don't believe TN is thinking about his principles over his son's well-being!!! I'm hoping TN does not give him much grief .. especially after seeing that Abeer is hurt, and worse could have happened ๐Ÿ˜•  
Yeah he seems to b more worried about his principles rather than his son's well being๐Ÿ˜•..I appreciate dadi here the way she asked TN to forget all that and concentrate on saving their Lalla first๐Ÿ‘

Loved Leher's concern for Abeer .. especially when Ankur (๐Ÿ˜ก) tells them that the situation has worsened   And later when she tells Bittan that Abeer is unlike any other .. "woh auron se alag hai" ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
That was the best dilaogue..he is different from the rest๐Ÿ˜ณ,..I loved the way Leher said it with so much feelings..I guess now its Leher's turn to go behind Abeer mayb๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Thanx for the update!!! There was a hindi movie - Haasil. It seems like this story might go that way now.
Thank you for writing a wonderful update jyoti ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I loved the scene when abeer snatched Leher in front of the goons๐Ÿ˜Š Let's see what happens on Monday.
thanks for the update Jo. ๐Ÿ˜Š   i like the title of your update..... abeer becomes a superhero..... in a couple of minutes!!!!!!!!!!!

loved leher's concern. so slowly she's accepting the truth that she loves him!!!!!!!!! that's cool!!!!!!!!
Hyee mein mar jawwaaa.ABHEER r so cute poor abeerrr kyaa yaar musibat toh iska opicha chodatai hi nah........love it THNS for such a wonderful update ui loved ur side remarksssss
Who is this Omi? Has he appeared before in this serial?