Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

pandey1mathurrachnaHridiloverashimahmansmaMarina.India1kimpanQueenAnnie18sups2222hinzAnvi2009kkl276Chand_Niclarscool_yvregularinfokweetrockstarsweetshabTasha1985sam.nivedithaImzipeachesnplumsrahmona_paksweEksieAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "12th March Written Updt:Abeer becomes a Superhero" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shikhachopra

Goldie

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sikhachopra

nice update jyoti.splendid detailing.keep up the good work. i cldnt watch d shw becoz of exams.after reading ur update i cn sit & study without wndring what did happn in d shw 2day.thanks a lot.
Basically if u don't like much violence u can skip today's episode..but technically I liked the episodeEmbarrassed
Oh and all the best for your examHug

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Jyots .. Thanks for the fab update!!

With the gang war and all .. sure the episode looked filmy .. but must hand it to the makers for making it look so real. Like I mentioned in another post .. usually in other soaps, in such situations, we see 3-4 people running helter-skelter and 2-3 bottle burning LOL bas ho gaya riot!! LOL  This looked real .. especially the part AbHer were running out of college!!

I don't believe TN is thinking about his principles over his son's well-being!!! I'm hoping TN does not give him much grief .. especially after seeing that Abeer is hurt, and worse could have happened Confused  

Loved Leher's concern for Abeer .. especially when Ankur (Angry) tells them that the situation has worsened Ouch  And later when she tells Bittan that Abeer is unlike any other .. "woh auron se alag hai" Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1QueenAnnie18jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Jyots .. Thanks for the fab update!!

With the gang war and all .. sure the episode looked filmy .. but must hand it to the makers for making it look so real. Like I mentioned in another post .. usually in other soaps, in such situations, we see 3-4 people running helter-skelter and 2-3 bottle burning LOL bas ho gaya riot!! LOL  This looked real .. especially the part AbHer were running out of college!!
Exactly..I hv seen many fake riots in BT soaps..it looks rather funnyLOL..but this riot looked real..it reminded me of Mani ratnam film BombayClapEmbarrassed

I don't believe TN is thinking about his principles over his son's well-being!!! I'm hoping TN does not give him much grief .. especially after seeing that Abeer is hurt, and worse could have happened Confused  
Yeah he seems to b more worried about his principles rather than his son's well beingConfused..I appreciate dadi here the way she asked TN to forget all that and concentrate on saving their Lalla firstClap

Loved Leher's concern for Abeer .. especially when Ankur (Angry) tells them that the situation has worsened Ouch  And later when she tells Bittan that Abeer is unlike any other .. "woh auron se alag hai" Embarrassed 
That was the best dilaogue..he is different from the restEmbarrassed,..I loved the way Leher said it with so much feelings..I guess now its Leher's turn to go behind Abeer maybWinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18

lastmin

Goldie

lastmin

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update!!! There was a hindi movie - Haasil. It seems like this story might go that way now.

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you for writing a wonderful update jyoti Thumbs Up

I loved the scene when abeer snatched Leher in front of the goonsSmile Let's see what happens on Monday.

pickle6586

IF-Dazzler

pickle6586

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Jo. Smile   i like the title of your update..... abeer becomes a superhero..... in a couple of minutes!!!!!!!!!!!

loved leher's concern. so slowly she's accepting the truth that she loves him!!!!!!!!! that's cool!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top