Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Khemi is def involved but may be saving moti who's a co conspirator & thats what will shake mclan, all this is linked somehow to maundy truth which will come out this week..sarang is after birwa's property acc to tellybuzz article thats why he kept asking Santu abt her POA in one epis & santu says its none of his business.. The property as of now belongs to santu, so thats the bone of all contention..
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I  am sticking with my hunch that Nanaji's dohitris are not murderers 😊

I hope you are right Fuzzy,

POOR Nanji will have heart attack,..how old is nanaji...he has survived one heart attack after another
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

Khemi is def involved but may be saving moti who's a co conspirator & thats what will shake mclan, all this is linked somehow to maundy truth which will come out this week..sarang is after birwa's property acc to tellybuzz article thats why he kept asking Santu abt her POA in one epis & santu says its none of his business.. The property as of now belongs to santu, so thats the bone of all contention..

I doubt tellybuzz, last time they said Airhead and Hiten eloped and married...they did elope but did  not marry..

lets see what Ekta mata is gonna shove down our throat with this Birangi track
fuzzyface thumbnail
yeah khemi is involved coz she probably knew abt it.
she might have been paying kedar to keep his mouth shut coz if ppl knew abt it then all hell will break loose. They might just show us Khemi buying medicine to counter the poison effect n trying to save the babies. ( the sisters are alike covering up the m-clan's mistakes).
But I am saying again she was covering up for somebody but I really hope I am wrong.
Nanaji didn't raise murderers, the only murderers are the mahiyavanshis!
Edited by fuzzyface - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If khemi was getting counter medicine then the real culprit is moti for sure. Maundy has nothing to do with this
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you. I think Khemi will continue  living in this house the way Motiben is. Motiben was also sent away but came back.Kaddu is back in the house (zoo)so why will Khemi leave.She has been in the show from the beginning.CVs will come up with some excuse to make her stay there.
fuzzyface thumbnail
@umm1234  that's another reason coz Khemi's character is one of the main side characters, so she will not be dispensed easily.
So chemical is covering up for someone.
@uma u cld be right.
iSakshi thumbnail
i bet she is getting a whole lot of money to shove down her throat by defending whomever this other person might be..... khemi is seriously annoying her face and voice just irritates me everytime she  speakz... ughh
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Just got me thinking that if Khemi is not the sole person in Toral's miscarriage who is with her ... cos the medicine found in Kedar's house was used to cause those miscarriages and was testified by the village doctor that if medicine bought by kedar is fed to pregnant woman she will suffer miscarriage, if moti ben was with her in this conspiracy than DM will be shattered  ... I am wondering where did she get those 5 lakhs from, maybe from sandy ... and than maundy will become more alert and try to harm Santu... Also if someone is involved in conspiracy with Khemi DM would have read into it and communicated that doubt to Hiten - real culprit is still at large
Edited by cuterosy - 14 years ago
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaanz

what do u guys think about this....

sarang puts on his thinking cap.... 😆...
does some seriosu talk with moghi and asks her about her family. he helps moghi to clear her mind by asking can santu who did so much now be the real culprit....is she protecting someone else in the family........he tells her to come closer to santu and slowly start probing and get to the truth 😆

I wish he won't shaanz becoz thenI  will have to like him , since he is helping santu and indirectly sanraj , and I don't want to like him or birangi becoz they are 🤢
Edited by tunisian - 14 years ago