WRITTEN UPDATE 12th March '10

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapgirl thumbnail
Thanks for the update....

OK! now what will Santu get out of all this? more humiliation???? or atleast some understanding from the family???
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uma, thanks for the UD.  Toral's dhand will be to ask DM to remove the dividing line and then get back together with Santu😃  Hope she also asks him to get rid of  Khemi.   Krishna might turn out to be  like his departed dad Arjan🤢
Mallika113 thumbnail
Nobody even had the manners to thank Santu for her detective work in catching the real culprit😕   Toral should have come and thanked her personally.  Atleast now her baby will be safe😃
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. it is unfair for DM to call Santu as a murderer but he knows no better. perhaps he is going to use this repeatedly to prompt santu to blurt out the truth.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much Uma,

the family is gonna taunt Santu more as they are bunch of ungrateful blind and dumb minions. I want the Birwas truth come ASAP and santu should leave those clan and go away and lived.

The next week track will be Maudeep track; then Birwa's truth. DM is gonna have a heart attack one after another ...all of his children are useless and ungrateful..

I wonder what he and subhi were thinking ..these children are only BOOJ (problem) to mother earth...
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update uma akka.airhead needs 2 b punished severely.Wen wud dm knw tat his clan only spoiled the family?I hate Birwa...She is such ....
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Nobody even had the manners to thank Santu for her detective work in catching the real culprit😕   Toral should have come and thanked her personally.  Atleast now her baby will be safe😃

Have no hope on them Malli. All the M-clans are ungrateful...they will taunt santu more
Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Yes, next week I hope Maulik spills his guts about their secret.  But these two useless guys will not be punished yet again
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now Baa babuji will realise Santu is doing good for the family... they already know santu didnt killl Arjan.. hope the  ubgrateful Birwa will be expelled from d'pur soon.