CID

Gutur GU Daya Sir

sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
For all the fans of Daya Sir including me ofcource this is a real treat and m really astonished by the comedy Of Daya sir All in All i could Say is Daya Sir Simply RockzzzπŸ‘

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpPumfBMWgU

This is Days Sir at his comic best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sneha
This is really good.........
Thanks yaarr...
Our data sir is best... 😍
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The clip is very funny but I won't watch Gutr Gu because Daya Sir isn't given enough scope in that. And I can't tolerate the lead, his impersonations of SRK gets on my nerves.
prabha. thumbnail
yeah I can't stand that lead actor, so it gave me great pleasure to see Daya Sir beat him up. But Daya Sir is used like a sidey, 😑

The first episode did not feature Daya Sir. I saw it only for him but never came and the show was very boring. That lead actor makes such weird face, more that faces his eyes, they bother me. He does something  really weird with them. Its not a pleasant sight to watch. Anyway Daya Sir's clips were great fun.

I am only going to see repeat telecast of this show on days Daya Sir features on it. Howfully I will get to know if he is there or not in time.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont worry I will try to upload the clips in which Daya Sir is seen. that is the reason i only uploaded the last part containing Daya Sir.
sristy thumbnail
I just watched the repeat telecast of Guturgu wow Daya Sir is the best . What a terrific actor he is. He is rocking Best of luck to Daya. He should be given much more chance to show his talent. God bless Daya Sir.
CRICK3Tgal27 thumbnail
I only watch it for Daya Sir.....but yes, its nice.
Actually its good Daya Sir does not have a majour role as he has to give his full commitment to C.I.D & giving full commitment to 2 shows would be toooooo tireing for our Honhaar Hottie 😍
But he is jussssst A.M.A.Z.I.N.G in that short role too :D
hez even in the starting clip ❀️
Afterall, don't Amitabh,SRK,Akshay do cameos in movies bcz of which they become sucssesful?
Daya Sir is the reason for the shows succsess,but the cast is really talented as well :)
prachi_poorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks sneha_fighter for uploading this vid

I dont watch Gutturgu..

I must say Daya s doing a great job in comedy too... πŸ‘