CID

Gutur GU Daya Sir

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
For all the fans of Daya Sir including me ofcource this is a real treat and m really astonished by the comedy Of Daya sir All in All i could Say is Daya Sir Simply RockzzzClap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpPumfBMWgU

This is Days Sir at his comic best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gutur GU Daya Sir" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SNEHAL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SNEHAL-

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Sneha
This is really good.........
Thanks yaarr...
Our data sir is best... Day Dreaming

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
The clip is very funny but I won't watch Gutr Gu because Daya Sir isn't given enough scope in that. And I can't tolerate the lead, his impersonations of SRK gets on my nerves.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
yeah I can't stand that lead actor, so it gave me great pleasure to see Daya Sir beat him up. But Daya Sir is used like a sidey, Angry

The first episode did not feature Daya Sir. I saw it only for him but never came and the show was very boring. That lead actor makes such weird face, more that faces his eyes, they bother me. He does something  really weird with them. Its not a pleasant sight to watch. Anyway Daya Sir's clips were great fun.

I am only going to see repeat telecast of this show on days Daya Sir features on it. Howfully I will get to know if he is there or not in time.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 12 March 2010 at 9:49pm

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
dont worry I will try to upload the clips in which Daya Sir is seen. that is the reason i only uploaded the last part containing Daya Sir.

sristy

Groupbie

sristy

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I just watched the repeat telecast of Guturgu wow Daya Sir is the best . What a terrific actor he is. He is rocking Best of luck to Daya. He should be given much more chance to show his talent. God bless Daya Sir.

CRICK3Tgal27

CRICK3Tgal27

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I only watch it for Daya Sir.....but yes, its nice.
Actually its good Daya Sir does not have a majour role as he has to give his full commitment to C.I.D & giving full commitment to 2 shows would be toooooo tireing for our Honhaar Hottie Day Dreaming
But he is jussssst A.M.A.Z.I.N.G in that short role too :D
hez even in the starting clip Heart
Afterall, don't Amitabh,SRK,Akshay do cameos in movies bcz of which they become sucssesful?
Daya Sir is the reason for the shows succsess,but the cast is really talented as well :)

prachi_poorvi

Goldie

prachi_poorvi

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Thanks sneha_fighter for uploading this vid

I dont watch Gutturgu..

I must say Daya s doing a great job in comedy too... Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top