dhar le gaye lalla ko !

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

man,what a mind boggling epi,in terms of  violence content
started with the khujli story of Omi bhaiya (the guy is impressive I must say)and bechara Abeer after saving bittan and guddan both runs back into the crime scne to get Guddans purse and purse  ke chakkar me dhar liya gaya(arrested )

apne hero ne toh villian ko bhi bacha liya,isko kehte hai mahanta !

now TN's gotto bribe the police to release his lalla,Sudha bechari can only cry
liked daadis concern,atleast she didnt make use of the opportunity to tell Sudha off ...

poor Leher is so worried and says Abeer auro(not paa wala) ki tarah nahi hai,wo sabse alag hai !
totally impressed by Abeer,sab purani baatein maaf!

Ankur ,the darpok library me chup gaya 😡

Precap :Abeer gets the special treatment from the police,they come to drop him home and a teary eyed Leher watches him from her balcony...

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Good episode today😊Abeer and his freinds start searching for leher and bittan .Abeer gets hurt in chakkar of bachofying leher.Leher says she left her purse inside so in chakkar of the purse abeer saves the villan and also gets dharofyed by the police.TN is maha angry lalla ki aur ek parade nikalne wali he But leher is maha impressed😃
Precap-Abeer ki grand entry in the mohalla in a police carand leher crying😭
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bechara Lalla...haven't watched the last part yet....hope TN doesn't see Leher's bag with Abeer...Ankur is such a wuss...
That is extreme crime taking place on college premises😕
Precisely prediction of 'damsel in distress, Knight in shining Armor ' has come true. Beyond that Lalla getting arrested for no fault of his was not required.😭

Omi bhayya has brought AbHer closer on the very first day of his entry...wonderful!
Seems like Lalla will have a hard time making a place in TN's good books...he tried to listen to his Pa for once and situation turns against him😭

Edited by kimpan - 14 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail
I know! that villain - hero bonding took me aback. But I liked Omi bhaiyya I have to say - he's not at all as disgusting as I feared.
Poor Lehar is taking the blame for that purse but actually it was Abeer's own fault. Kya zaroorat thi wapas jaane ki? THings are always replaceable but life isn't. First, He found Bittan, then went on to find Lehar, escaped the crossfire, saved her, ran through so much action - to enough na? silly fellow 😡
And TN 😡 - you send Abeer to college and then worry about your incorruptible status 😡 - get your priorities straight, man! For a minute when he walked towards Sudha I thought he was going to comfort her or something. But nahi, sahab ko apni hi padi hai .
Anyway, good thing in ALL this:
1) Omi Bhaiyya is in Abeer's debt
2) Lehar thinks Abeer is very very special 😳, which he is. Truly. Damn sweet guy. He's ordinary and he's extraordinary. mmmuuuuuah. 😍🤗

Bubble
Edited by soapbubble - 14 years ago
sam. thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

I know! that villain - hero bonding took me aback. But I liked Omi bhaiyya I have to say - he's not at all as disgusting as I feared.
Poor Lehar is taking the blame for that purse but actually it was Abeer's own fault. Kya zaroorat thi wapas jaane ki? THings are always replaceable but life isn't. First, He found Bittan, then went on to find Lehar, escaped the crossfire, saved her, ran through so much action - to enough na? silly fellow 😡
And TN 😡 - you send Abeer to college and then worry about you incorruptible status 😡 - get your priorities straight man! For a minute when he walked towards Sudha I thought he was going to comfort her or something. But nahi, sahab ko apni hi padi hai .
Anyway, good thing in ALL this:
1) Omi Bhaiyya is in Abeer's debt
2) Lehar thinks Abeer is very very special 😳, which he is. Truly. Damn sweet guy. He's ordinary and he's extraordinary mmmuuuuuah. 😍🤗

Bubble

Exactly bubble even i was taken aback by the omi and abeer bonding ,is this guy going to help AbHer out or be against them😕And TNAngryAngry
sam. thumbnail
@Kim-Ankur is a maha wuss🤢I mean leher and bittan are his sis and he is least bothered about them.And this kind of crime is quite common in colleges in India.
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kimpan

Bechara Lalla...haven't watched the last part yet....hope TN doesn't see Leher's bag with Abeer...Ankur is such a wuss...
That is extreme crime taking place on college premises😕
Precisely prediction of 'damsel in distress, Knight in shining armour ' has come true. Beyond that Lalla getting arrested for no fault of his was not required.😭

the crime and violence ,I think they showed it very real,things as such do happen and its sad :(
I felt like beating Ankur up when Leher asked him of any friends that could find out abt Abeer and he went nahi hum ne koi dost banaye hi nahi,ullu kahin ka!
kimpan thumbnail
Hina & Sam...This Ankur is always up to showing off his 'good boy' tag...ya he  was not concerned about his sisters. He is chachaji in making, that wouldn't do him any good in life later on.
  Abeer is such a sweetie pie, he is unique...an idealist...

Actually I have witnessed crime on college premises myself back in India, but I am not aware of use of guns on the campus😲....hmm guess it does happen...

sam. thumbnail
@Kim-U got it right kim ankur is chachaji in the making .But do abeer and omi bhaya know eachother from before cause when abeer saved him he said "Tum brhaman ho lekin jigar rajput wala he" or something like that😕
kimpan thumbnail
Sam, I guess u r right, I was thinking the same thing...so is he here to unite AbHer, what's happening?..he was supposed to trouble Leher and Bittan...though I would want him to support AbHer.
I hope Omi's is just a cameo....because the major part has been fulfilled already, Abeer gaining Leher's trust even more than before and  he actually saved her life today...woohooo...ab Leher kahan bachke jaa sakhthi hai.
The only disappointing part was Abeer getting arrested, he has to face TN's wrath yet again.

Wonder what happened to Deepa?