Cold Coffee recipe
Joined: 03 January 2010
Posted: 12 March 2010 at 5:30am
| IP Logged
I learned to make cold coffee when I was in 4th standard. Made it yesterday night again. So thought of sharing the recipe with u guys.
INGREDIENTS :1. Frozen milk (just pour some milk on a bowl and keep it in the freezer. It'll be frozen in some hours)
3. Chocolate powder
5. Ice cubes
6. Ice-cream (any flavour..according to your taste)METHOD :1. Churn the frozen milk in the mixer until it smoothens.
2. Add water and switch on the button again.
3. Do it until you are satisfied and feel the mixture is smooth.
4. Add coffee powder and a little of chocolate powder.
5. Churn it again.
6. Add a few ice cubes and sugar according to your taste.
7. The coffee is ready. Pour it in a glass.
8. Now, churn the ice-cream in the mixture for a few seconds to give it a soft touch.
9. Then pour the ice-cream on top of the coffee.
10. Decorate it with some chocolate sauce and voila! Your cold coffee is ready!
The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:
joa123, Barbie3143, -ArohaAngel-, remosalsa,
Go to top
, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cold Coffee recipe
" in Food, Drinks & Recipes
forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW
Forum Quick Jump
Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted