Scintillating Twosome- RajeevAamna Fanclub Pg.9 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
thnx deby behen 4 da article...
Originally posted by Crazy_4_RA

Mr Congeniality

Khandelwal is currently dealing with broken hearts. After the news of his impending engagement with Manjiri Kamtikar splashed on various television channels, his female fans have made their displeasure more than clear. "My fans have been badmouthing my fiance on my blog. Messages like, 'Hope you have made the right decision' and 'I know I did not stand a chance but there was no harm in hoping' have been posted there. But Manjiri is a simple and grounded girl. She is unaffected by these comments," he confirms, sipping on green tea.

Rajeev Khandelwal

However, one cannot blame these girls for spouting their disapproval. Soft-spoken and suave, he is a portrait of rakish recklessness in his orange tee, faded denims and slightly disheveled hair. But the actor is not just about good looks; he also makes for an interesting conversationalist. When we meet him at his designer friend Rahul Agasti's studio in Juhu, he is scampering around the store scouting for the perfect blazer. "Rahul has been designing my formals for five years now. This one, I need to carry with me to Bangkok for an event. Most importantly, I need to look good," the 34-year-old says as he settles for a pinstriped navy blue one.

The actor is just back from the shooting schedule of Joker in Ooty, a film which releases in the second half of the year. The film, directed by debutant Vikram Tuli, will be his second release in 2010 after Peter Gaya Kaam Se, directed by another newcomer John Owen. "People mostly wonder why I only work with newcomers. It's simple: I'm not gripped with insecurity. All these directors have kept these scripts with them for years. Imagine how passionate they are about their work," states the dishy actor, who will play the role of a bike rider in Peter, which will hit the theatres after IPL 3, and a doting father to a five-year-old in Joker. In June, he starts shooting for Ehsan Hyder's Taiynaat.

Like thousands of youngsters, Khandelwal landed in Mumbai almost eight years ago to become an actor. "I came to Mumbai with the intention of becoming an actor'a dream I cherished from the time I was in Class V," says the actor, whose first break came with a comb ad for a local cable TV network. "I got paid Rs 5,000," he smiles. Looking outside the window dreamily, he points to the traffic which has multiplied 10-fold since the time he first stepped into Mumbai.

His face lights up while narrating anecdotes of his early days in Mumbai. And the mention of Sujal, the character from Kahiin To Hoga, makes him smile even today. "I am still trying to crack the Sujal code. What was it about the character that makes people still refer to me with that name?" he ponders. But his latest moniker is Sach Ka Saamna. "People in Ooty kept calling me that," he says of his reality show which created a stir across the nation. "I was happy to be discussed in Parliament," he laughs.

His anecdotes are not over without making a mention of his namesake in the industry, filmmaker Rajeev Khandelwal. "He is a veteran filmmaker and he made my life miserable in Delhi when I was making documentaries. Most journalists would come to me for an interview and then be disappointed." But Khandelwal seems to have taken his revenge now. "He now counsels teenage girls who call him to profess their love for me," he states and he tells us that all these instances will be great fodder for his autobiography which he will pen down soon. "Apart from this, I would also like to direct a film some day. After all, you have just one life. You need to make the most of it."

Link-
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/mr-congeniality/591165/

Such fans who goes very far in interfering in personal life, would be called obsessive, which is not good..........
It's his personal life and these fans should be be happy for him..........

Thanks a lots for the article........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
Awhhh..good or bad..this is all abt imotions of the same ppl who loved him crazily...which unfortunately cnt be controlled...bt badmouthing some one?...no way...
ooo again that topic...why dont u just stop
Originally posted by Crazy_4_RA

Awhhh..good or bad..this is all abt imotions of the same ppl who loved him crazily...which unfortunately cnt be controlled...bt badmouthing some one?...no way...

There should be limit for everything..........

Originally posted by sweety_1754

ooo again that topic...why dont u just stop

What are u talking about? 😕, I made a comment about the article it self, what is wrong on this? 😕

i am not talking to u wats ur prob...why u feel ur duty to comment on each comment (either its realted to u or not) Edited by sweety_1754 - 14 years ago

i am not talking to u wats ur prob...why u feel ur duty to comment on each comment (either its realted to u or not)

No need to be rude, I haven't wrote anything rude, if u dislike the comment ignore it, I am not forcing u to like it.......

i am not bcoming rude..its u who always start this type of dicussion...i m not ready to do dis sooo plzzzzzzzzzzzz pardon me Edited by sweety_1754 - 14 years ago

i am not bcoming rude..its u who always start this type of dicussion...i m in ready to do dis sooo plzzzzzzzzzzzz pardon me

What is ur problem?, I made a comment on the article and it's u who started bashing me for no reason, I didn't wrote anything rude, if u don't want to fight then why did u start such post, it's truely so rude..........
Why u shower ur frustration about the news on the members? 😕