Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Scintillating Twosome- RajeevAamna Fanclub Pg.9 (Page 4)

sweety_1754 IF-Rockerz
sweety_1754
sweety_1754

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
thanx 4 the articles
.Rabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Rabi.
.Rabi.

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Thanks Deba and suri for articals :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_4_RA

MysticRiver IF-Stunnerz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Tanuja Chandra smitten by Rajeev Khandelwal

March 15, 2010 06:46:38 PM IST
Ruhail, Bollywood Trade News Network

The image
RAJEEV KHANDELWAL

This might sound a bit surprising. But, take heart and read it anyways because this piece of news is the latest gossip that is doing rounds in the inner circles of bollywood.

Buzz is that that filmmaker Tanuja Chandra has got smitten by none other than bollywood hottie Rajeev Khandelwal. Such is her attraction for the hunk that she decided to cast him in her upcoming film at any cost.

Rajeev, who was initially reluctant to join this project didn't think it right to offend Tanuja. The film has been titled WOH PYAR HI THA and will be produced by Maverick Productions.

According to our source, "Tanuja is so smitten by Rajeev that she has cast him in her upcoming film. Rajeev is also finding this a great opportunity which might help him build bonds with Vidhu Vinod Chopra who is related closely to Tanuja Chandra. Since, Tanuja's film is multi hero project; Rajeev still signed it thinking that Tanuja might actually open more doors for him."

After the success of his last film AAMIR, Rajeev Khandelwal has become the darling of the filmmakers in B Town. The latest news proves this fact beyond any doubt.

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/10/mar/15-tanuja-chandra-smitten-by-rajeev-khandelwal-031017.asp

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BiggBoss420

MysticRiver IF-Stunnerz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Sanjay Leela Bhansali won't produce CHENAB GANDHI!

March 15, 2010 03:13:03 PM IST

The image
VIBHU PURI

The much talked about film CHENAB GANDHI which was being produced by SLB Films and directed by talented filmmaker Vibhu Puri has run into trouble. Buzz is that Sanjay Leela Bhansali will no longer be associated with this film.

The film was almost finalised to go on the floors and the star cast of the film includes names like Big B, Vidya Balan and Rajeev Khandelwal.

According to some reliable sources, though Sanjay Leela Bhansali has opted out of the film, the director is planning to talk to other producers in order to get the required funding for this project.

Confirming this development, Vibhu Puri, the director of CHENAB GANDHI adds, It's true that Sanjay Leela Bhansali has distanced himself from the film. He will no longer be producing it. But, it doesn't mean that the project is shelved. In fact I'm planning to speak to other producers about this project and hopefully will get a breakthrough soon.

It is worth to mention that Vibhu Puri has earlier assisted Sanjay Leela Bhansali on various projects and his creative genius has been highly praised by SLB on many occasions.

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/10/mar/15-sanjay-leela-bhansali-wont-produce-chenab-gandhi-031008.asp
Crazy_4_RA Goldie
Crazy_4_RA
Crazy_4_RA

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged

MY APPROACH TO A ROLE AS AN ACTOR HAS UNDERGONE A DRAMATIC CHANGE IN TERMS OF PERCEPTION NOW THAT I AM ALSO A DIRECTOR ON MY OWN RIGHT- Saurabh Shukla

After Lahore, which are your forthcoming films as an actor?

As an actor, I have films like Peter Gaya Kaam Se, Vicky Chopra's Season's Greetings and Sudhir Mishra's Dil Darbadar, Pathshaala and Coffee Shop. In Peter Gaya Kaam Se, I play the interesting role of a bar owner, who is also involved in drugs too. In Season's Greetings, I play the role of a desperate director who hits the rock bottom, when he sets out to make a film. In fact, Season's Greetings is an interesting compilation of five different short stories. In Dil Darbadar, I play the role of a power broker in Delhi who is in constant touch with all the politicians and handles their black money.

Link-

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/my-approach-to-a-role-as-an-actor-has-undergone-a-dramatic-change-in-terms-of-perception-now-that-i-am-also-a-director-on-my-own-right-saurabh-shukla_100334786.html

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal fantasyNeha_KBiggBoss420

goodkashish IF-Rockerz
goodkashish
goodkashish

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
nice fc faru
sweety_1754 IF-Rockerz
sweety_1754
sweety_1754

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the articles guys
sweety_1754 IF-Rockerz
sweety_1754
sweety_1754

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_423

Sanjay Leela Bhansali won't produce CHENAB GANDHI!

March 15, 2010 03:13:03 PM IST

The image
VIBHU PURI

The much talked about film CHENAB GANDHI which was being produced by SLB Films and directed by talented filmmaker Vibhu Puri has run into trouble. Buzz is that Sanjay Leela Bhansali will no longer be associated with this film.

The film was almost finalised to go on the floors and the star cast of the film includes names like Big B, Vidya Balan and Rajeev Khandelwal.

According to some reliable sources, though Sanjay Leela Bhansali has opted out of the film, the director is planning to talk to other producers in order to get the required funding for this project.

Confirming this development, Vibhu Puri, the director of CHENAB GANDHI adds, It's true that Sanjay Leela Bhansali has distanced himself from the film. He will no longer be producing it. But, it doesn't mean that the project is shelved. In fact I'm planning to speak to other producers about this project and hopefully will get a breakthrough soon.

It is worth to mention that Vibhu Puri has earlier assisted Sanjay Leela Bhansali on various projects and his creative genius has been highly praised by SLB on many occasions.

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/10/mar/15-sanjay-leela-bhansali-wont-produce-chenab-gandhi-031008.asp
ooo shit it means no more big banner films are in rajeevs kitty....CryCryluk zarmina who's lucky 4 him

Go to top