Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 36

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
@Debayon

Can you answer these questions at your leisure

Do you believe in a moral sense of right, wrong, good and evil?
Do you try to be good or behave in a certain way? If so why? What keeps you from being inherently evil, cruel and unusual?
Do you believe in cause & effect? Why is it impossible that an action you commit now can have consequences in the future?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karma and God (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mister.K.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mister.K.

Sarina, I don't look at each and every thread so I could have very easily missed your reply to my karma quizthat  I originally intended for G. Karma had it that I looked at it or was it just a chance event? Hmm...

Could you please dig out the follow-up questionnaire I posted to G and reply to that as well? I will then combine your answers and will tell you what I think.

Is there no way you can post different follow up questions here. Your follow up is not on her key and I would get lost trying to find it.

Mister.K.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Mister.K.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

xobile

IF-Rockerz

xobile

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Hey mister K

I dont get what you're saying ConfusedOuch

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

@Debayon

Can you answer these questions at your leisure

Do you believe in a moral sense of right, wrong, good and evil?No. Morality depends on a generalized perception of a group of people(let me know if you didn;t get what I am saying)
Do you try to be good or behave in a certain way? If so why? What keeps you from being inherently evil, cruel and unusual? Yes, I try to be polite to people or at least strangers because that's what my parents have taught me to do.
Do you believe in cause & effect? Why is it impossible that an action you commit now can have consequences in the future? Yes, I do believe in cause and effect but upto a certain limit. Let me tell it to you Matrix-style: I drank too much wine, now I must take a pissLOL Now that's understandable. But the effect should be recent. Now I don't believe that if you curse at someone for some reason, you'll go to hell(if there is one) or something like that. I believe in immediate cause and effect or a scientific cause and effect, such as the long term effect of smoking is lung cancer, not a prolonged cause and effect.

Mister.K.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 June 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top