Karma and God (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 36

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i didnt know God was related to karma. Oh fudge im soo behind.Pinch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karma and God (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

He He , I am just cooking some stories sometimes.
You are also a part of God, in fact everyone and everything can claim some relationship with God.LOL

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Buddha never spoke about God but he spoke of Karma.
The jataka tales is full of tales about Buddha & his many lives. As far as I understand, Buddhism strongly believes in re incarnation  & karma. 

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Buddha never spoke about God but he spoke of Karma.
The jataka tales is full of tales about Buddha & his many lives. As far as I understand, Buddhism strongly believes in re incarnation  & karma. 
Yes the Jataka tales are most enlightening. Buddha's enlightenment and birth had all been predicted and pretold in the past.
Lord Buddha arrived at a time when there was a lot of ritualistic prayers without much understanding or practise of Truths. One of the most important teaching was Right Understanding which basically has an unbeliveably deep meaning. Lord Buddha was walking compassion and self sacrifice.
May he forever bless us.

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Lord Buddha arrived at a time when there was a lot of ritualistic prayers without much understanding or practise of Truths. One of the most important teaching was Right Understanding which basically has an unbeliveably deep meaning.
And he never spoke about God ! Makes one wonder ...doesnt it? In addition,  He is also considered to B the 9th avatar of God Vishnu !

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Lord Buddha arrived at a time when there was a lot of ritualistic prayers without much understanding or practise of Truths. One of the most important teaching was Right Understanding which basically has an unbeliveably deep meaning.
And he never spoke about God ! Makes one wonder ...doesnt it? In addition,  He is also considered to B the 9th avatar of God Vishnu !
Godmen spend their time teaching people the proper path. Buddha taught how to escape from being born again and again and thereby suffering. 

CunningLinguist

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

my_view

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by P1nk

He He , I am just cooking some stories sometimes.
You are also a part of God, in fact everyone and everything can claim some relationship with God.LOL

Don't cook too much because you end up frying my head up Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top