Page   of 36

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Grr do you see the Prem Jyotish ads where he says astrology is science of planets (astronomy) and numerology is science of numbers (mathematics). Angry

What's wrong in thinking that?

Actually, Astrology was declared a science by the Supreme Court of India, because it is a subject that can be studied and understood through a lot of research, and is not based off of belief like other religious subjects. Whether one believes in it or not, Astrology, if studied the right way, actually can predict events in life.

But now a days 90% of astrologers are only bluff, they doing bussiness by the name of Astrology... astrology I am talking about is of much more depth. Something which is essential between your life and that of the universe is connected, is in a rhythmic harmony....Same like Avatar movie's concept...We are not separate or isolated bt joined together in an organic way..... Life is a whole....just like If my finger is hurt, then my whole body is affected. The body means that no limb is separate, all are joined together.. Whatever is happening anywhere in the universe also affects man and vice versa...Astrology is not a new science which needs to be developed...but it need deep studies...!!Smile
Vinu ji people pay more money when they hear good news.
If you keep fightening them none will impart with their wealth.
A Sikh fortune teller came to my old office and before he lefte one of our colleagues (stingiest person) had given his watch to the guy (some sort of hypnotic spell). These fortune tellers are pretty convincing and can cast a spell, so watch it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karma and God (Page 36)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Grr do you see the Prem Jyotish ads where he says astrology is science of planets (astronomy) and numerology is science of numbers (mathematics). Angry

Actually, Astrology was declared a science by the Supreme Court of India, because it is a subject that can be studied and understood through a lot of research, and is not based off of belief like other religious subjects. Whether one believes in it or not, Astrology, if studied the right way, actually can predict events in life.

But now a days 90% of astrologers are only bluff, they doing bussiness by the name of Astrology... astrology I am talking about is of much more depth. Something which is essential between your life and that of the universe is connected, is in a rhythmic harmony....Same like Avatar movie's concept...We are not separate or isolated bt joined together in an organic way..... Life is a whole....just like If my finger is hurt, then my whole body is affected. The body means that no limb is separate, all are joined together.. Whatever is happening anywhere in the universe also affects man and vice versa...Astrology is not a new science which needs to be developed...but it need deep studies...!!Smile

Who isnt.. isnt the marketing picth most often a bluff.. you try to pitch on the biggest dieficiences of a product... People come to astrologer to hear good news....and they tell them that... studying astrology convinvces me there is no connexion between planets and people directly as in positions impacting directly...but there could be a positive correlation in the timing since thats more cyclical..and people saw things like high tides with full moon...etc. so there is something there.. but now while we evolve we are just going to understand this only lesser and lesser......sadly since we are evolving in a silo...

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Do you think this is all karma too ?

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Since the talk is about astrology, football and karma what do you think about the "Oracle Octopus" predictions that is doing the round these days. It seems that the octopus had predicted Germany's loss as well as spains loss!!!  I wonder what spiritual practices were undertaken by that octopus !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_DrEaM_

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Who isnt.. isnt the marketing picth most often a bluff.. you try to pitch on the biggest dieficiences of a product... People come to astrologer to hear good news....and they tell them that... studying astrology convinvces me there is no connexion between planets and people directly as in positions impacting directly... but there could be a positive correlation in the timing since thats more cyclical..and people saw things like high tides with full moon...etc. so there is something there.. but now while we evolve we are just going to understand this only lesser and lesser......sadly since we are evolving in a silo...

Up until now science has not agreed with astrology....I do agree with that full moon thing...Bcos when we launched man made satellites into space, we discovered tht a wide range of radioactive rays from space, & the constellations are continuously bombarding the Earth.... Nothing on the Earth is unaffected by this phenomenon.... We know that the ocean is influenced by the moon, bt we have not taken into consideration the fact that the same proportion of water and salt that occurs in the ocean also occurs in the human body , the same proportion. all knows that 70% of the human body consists of water, and the proportion of salt contained in that water is the same as is contained in the Arabian Sea... If the water in the ocean is affected by the moon, then how could the water inside the human body remain unaffected?SmileBut other question will raise that time...If that was true, thn nobody would go mad ,becos everyone who goes mad was once sane. The moon must first affect those who are sane..!! 

souro

souro

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Since the talk is about astrology, football and karma what do you think about the "Oracle Octopus" predictions that is doing the round these days. It seems that the octopus had predicted Germany's loss as well as spains loss!!!  I wonder what spiritual practices were undertaken by that octopus !

I think with it's psychic ability, the octopus should've bet money on the matches and made some millions for him/herself. Tongue

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by angie.4u

I think with it's psychic ability, the octopus should've bet money on the matches and made some millions for him/herself. Tongue
Yeah after all it was the octopus who did the prediction . But it lacked the ability to amass millions!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top