..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mister.K.

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Gauri_3

.......Whether one believes in it or not, Astrology, if studied the right way, actually can predict events in life.

Forget predicting my future - I have yet to come across someone who can tell me accurately what happened in my past. 

Go to my Dad, he'll tell you exactly what happened in your past.Wink 

would he know if Gauri is going to come to him or not?!

He is a studying astrologer, not a psychic. You do not need to be a psychic to know the events of one's past, because the planetary postions in each person's horoscope, their lagnas, etc, are written out just like mere words in any science book. The only difference is, if you know how to read those words, you are a true astrologer. Being a psychic is the final stage of any astrological study, but not many people can achieve that stage because it requires rigorous meditation and divine strength. That is why only Maharishis are psychics, because they spend years and years in solitary meditation to God. Without that, one cannot become a psychic. One must also need divine Shakti to become a true astrologer as well, but not to the extent of what a Maharishi does. An astrologer who takes part in vices and is selfish, money-hungry, etc loses his powers, and he can no longer predict even the present, let alone the past or future.

So no, my Dad would not be able to tell if Gauri is going to come to him or not, but a Maharishi who spends years in Bhagawad Dhyaan certainly can. However, my Dad can tell her any important events which happened in her life before to prove to her that he is a real astrologer, and if she has any doubts about the future, he can tell her that too.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karma and God (Page 35)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angie.4u

.......Whether one believes in it or not, Astrology, if studied the right way, actually can predict events in life.

Forget predicting my future - I have yet to come across someone who can tell me accurately what happened in my past. 

I feel astrology is nothing but guess work.  It works sometimes and fails often.
Am I having Deja vu or did we really go through these earlier !

History repeats itself.
It sure does,LOL  If i try a little I could dig out that thread I had posted long ago with me, Gauri, Lalitha and many others in it ! Lalitha was very confident of all she said and I still have that link somewhere, to the e-book she gave meSmile

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged

That is why only Maharishis are psychics, because they spend years and years in solitary meditation to God. Without that, one cannot become a psychic.
I think some are born with that ability

souro

souro

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged

would he know if Gauri is going to come to him or not?!

He is a studying astrologer, not a psychic. You do not need to be a psychic to know the events of one's past, because the planetary postions in each person's horoscope, their lagnas, etc, are written out just like mere words in any science book. The only difference is, if you know how to read those words, you are a true astrologer. Being a psychic is the final stage of any astrological study, but not many people can achieve that stage because it requires rigorous meditation and divine strength. That is why only Maharishis are psychics, because they spend years and years in solitary meditation to God. Without that, one cannot become a psychic. One must also need divine Shakti to become a true astrologer as well, but not to the extent of what a Maharishi does. An astrologer who takes part in vices and is selfish, money-hungry, etc loses his powers, and he can no longer predict even the present, let alone the past or future.

So no, my Dad would not be able to tell if Gauri is going to come to him or not, but a Maharishi who spends years in Bhagawad Dhyaan certainly can. However, my Dad can tell her any important events which happened in her life before to prove to her that he is a real astrologer, and if she has any doubts about the future, he can tell her that too.

I agree with you. Even though I don't believe much in astrology but I've seen my mom telling the past and also predicting future of people quite accurately (only major events though, not whether the person will have sore throat in the next few days). But she just does it as a hobby for people who asks her to make their horoscope. It's for free, so the people have nothing to lose anyways.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

I don't believe in Astrology for no reason...I've seen its Mahima with my own eyes, how its also saved people's lives.

Ok i will, unless he is one of Pundit maharaj, ajmeri baba, prem jyotish..etc.. in which case i retract...LOL
can this happen on phone or he needs to happen in person!? This is with all due respect...... there could be case of calculative guessing.. on the other hand I can feel the experiences of adverse saturn and jupiter many a times... so although trained I dont practice astrology since there are too many combinations to look at...my scientific mind gets better of me when I try to  lean on astrology... I do believe astrology rather than the astrologers can be more convincing...

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

That is why only Maharishis are psychics, because they spend years and years in solitary meditation to God. Without that, one cannot become a psychic.
I think some are born with that ability

I doubt such genetic freaks are real.. unless they can show something by age 10 or so.. Most people just get into this as profession whne they are adults.. of course you can acquire this ability too.. but all said there is no way there is much truth in this anyways

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Grr do you see the Prem Jyotish ads where he says astrology is science of planets (astronomy) and numerology is science of numbers (mathematics). Angry

What's wrong in thinking that?

Actually, Astrology was declared a science by the Supreme Court of India, because it is a subject that can be studied and understood through a lot of research, and is not based off of belief like other religious subjects. Whether one believes in it or not, Astrology, if studied the right way, actually can predict events in life.

But now a days 90% of astrologers are only bluff, they doing bussiness by the name of Astrology... astrology I am talking about is of much more depth. Something which is essential between your life and that of the universe is connected, is in a rhythmic harmony....Same like Avatar movie's concept...We are not separate or isolated bt joined together in an organic way..... Life is a whole....just like If my finger is hurt, then my whole body is affected. The body means that no limb is separate, all are joined together.. Whatever is happening anywhere in the universe also affects man and vice versa...Astrology is not a new science which needs to be developed...but it need deep studies...!!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top