Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Summer3

Karma generally binds all. Some     may not create new karma but only clear the old ones.Mentally retarted ones are innocent as they are unaware n do not know what they are doing.

if they manage to clear old karmas & do not create new ones then karma is balanced so they shud escape the cycle of birth & death 😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: angie.4u

Does a mentally retarded person escape karma?

I think a mentally retarded person was born mentally retarded because of his/her Karma, but what he/she does in the present life is not his/her Karma, because he/she is not aware that he/she is doing anything, good or bad. So basically, a mentally retarded person is paying for the bad Karma of previous lives but not accumulating in the present life. So once he/she lives out that bad Karma, he/she will be reborn with a good life if he/she makes use of that life to do good deeds, he/she will reach moksha, but if he/she uses that new life to do bad deeds, the cycle repeats again. That's why we should always do good deeds no matter what. We don't know how much bad Karma we have accumulated in past lives.
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

We don't know how much bad Karma we have accumulated in past lives.

Is there any way of knowing about our past lives?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

If one goes to an accurate astrologer, then they can tell you about your past lives (only if they're really experienced in the subject at that too), but these days there are soooo many frauds among even astrologers too that it's hard to discern who's fake and who's real, so today it's a bit hard, but back in the olden days, frauds among astrologers barely existed that people trusted their word and worked hard to erase the sins they committed in past lives, but today, it's hard to tell whether what people tell us is true or not.

My dad is an astrologer, and he told me that any astrologer who takes money for his predictions...you immediately know he's a fraud because astrologers are not supposed to accept money. Astrology should be a form of service to society because you are helping people work to erase their sins and if you take money for it, it is not service. God grants an astrologer the ability to be able to tell the past and future only if he/she is of a selfless mind.
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
Sherraz thumbnail

I can tell you about your past life, what do you want to know😛
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Even if there is , the point lies in whether the person believes in it or not.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: clodpolish

Even if there is , the point lies in whether the person believes in it or not.

book of Brigu or palm leaf reading can help. Met several persons who knew their past lives.
_DrEaM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
knowing about past life can still be possible but i just wonder how some people claim  to know about future life...i mean if our furture life depends on karma...then when this life is still going on how can you predict the future life?
I used to believe in karma when I was young. These days, I have some questions about karma.

• Is karma eternal?
  • Karma/paap/punya is the force that lead you to hell, heaven and human life..righto?
  • Will we be born again and again for eternity on earth if we do good just like according to karma?
  • Like in Abrahamic religions(Islam/Christianity etc) is it important to believe in a god/s to get in to heaven or does doing "Good" enough to do the job like in Buddhism?
  • In Buddhistic karma; karma equals to suffering. According to Buddhists; be it good karma or bad karma it's all suffering in the end; even the greatest ethical pleasure is suffering. Therefore why Buddhist monks are trying to eliminate pleasure/pain in life by cleansing the yearning for materialistic things by living a minimalist life; so they hope in the end they'll be free from karma and rebirth. AKA no suffering according to 'em. So is there a way to do the same in the Hindu karma or is the Hindu karma a perpetual karma?
  • Are you only righteous or not unrighteous because you're afraid of the karmic consequences?
  • Let's say karma doesn't exist and this is your only life; will you still yield to do good in the mere name of goodness?

Anyone wanna answer 'em?
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

There is also something called past life regression therapy , not sure how true that is though . But have watched a few epi of "raaz peechle janam ka " on Tv 😉