Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Voice Over: 19 centuries ago, an evil witch was born into the world. She liked to poison innocent children with candy applesStern Smile She stole Ranbir Kapoor from all his girlfriends, leaving the rest of the fan girls extremely jealous and full of anger!

Mimi: Dude, that is MEAN! She isn't that old*hmph* 19 decades is more like it Approve
Sadia: a evil witch? Stern Smile

Asma: u mean a evil queen Shocked

*Mimi: Oh rightShockedROFL Oh well Smile Same thing. This chick is obsessed with staring at herself in the mirrorShocked

Asma: omgd that sounds just like some girl i know Shocked she calls herself a queen Stern Smile but she poisons sweet innocent girls like meCry

Mimi: OH YOU POOR THING! *Hugs tightly* it's okay! We'll lock her in jail... but after todayShockedit's a special day for her today.Shocked

Sadia: special dayShocked omgd what kind of special day Shocked

Asma: probably the day she poisoned more than 4 kids *hmph*Sleepy

*Mimi: Shocked SADIA! Don't you know? It's Hinna's birth giving day:-O

Sadia: she never told me she was having a babyCry

*Voice Over: *smacks forehead* NO YOU DOOFUSES! It's her BIRTHDAY! Not Birth GIVING day! Stern Smile*slaps Asma, Mimi and Sadia and walks away*

*Ravjot enters scene*

Ravs:Am I late?Shocked

Sadia: *faints*

Mimi: oh my godShocked NO WAY! *runs away*

Asma: *starts to cry* HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINNA! We were lying... uhmm.. we knew it was your birthday! We were just.. uhh... uhmmm.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Big smile *flies away*

Ravjot: *starts singing birthday song in an not so pretty voice* Happeee berthday too juuu! Happee berthday too juu!

*Asma throws a pie at Ravs to shut her up*

Asma: Lets pretend that didn't happenBig smile Anyway Happy Birthday HinnaBig smile

All: before we go Here are some messages for you Big smile

Edited by Angelic_J - 11 March 2010 at 6:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.-Ravjot-Angelic_Jmimi0295aish_punkDUGGUlicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-|Happy Birthday Hinna!|-" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday dear Hinna,Happy Birthday to you!I don't know what to say honestly, except the fact that you are an amazing friend, a loyal reader to my One-shots and Fan-fics and an amazing co-Crazy Creative team member! Hinna, to tell you the honest truth, I don't know what to say to you on your birthday, except for the fact that you have been a great friend, always ready to help out, and I LOVE the way you always chatter chatter up a conversation. You are really friendly and you know, I still don't know how we both met, except for the fact that you read my shots but I am glad we did. I gained a new friend...Love you Hinna!Hope you have an amazingly amazing birthday, and Love you to death!Love,Shifu

Happy birthday koyli, hope you have a lovely day and the usual LOL Now you're living in your 20th year alive (I know you're not 19 reallyLOL but you know what I mean LOL) start learning to use those databses ClapLOL eat less pizza (you don't want heart disease now do you?Smile), drink loads of milk and grow LOL and eat food, but not burgers, pizza etc you get the jist LOL Have a great day and have fun LOL

Hinnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYHugMay this year be an awesome one for youHugI still can't believe we have known each other for so long nowLOLAlthough I must say I miss our KIT gangUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyThose days were jokes with anshu, ouma and AmanuROFLSaand and Chipkali 4 EVERCoolROFLROFLOh well at least I found you again thanks to Crazy Creative fiasco and DMGLOLLOLYou are always fun to talk on MSNSmileSmileSmileYou are never mean to anyoneSmileand neither do you ever make fun of anyoneSmileSmileI dont eitherSmileSmileWe don't even know what making fun of other people means rightROFL

Man anyway enjoy your day to the fullest and don't let random things bring you down EVER in lifeTongueYou are awesome and keep being awesomeROFLI love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaHug
Anddd ohhh I threatened Gur at gun point to make a little gift for you from my sideSmileSmileI was gonna make it Ranbir first but because I am so mean and I hate him I decided against itSmilePlus u will have enough of RK siggies so one less wont matterROFLROFLI hope u like this one coz its ur new found interestBig smileBig smile
Take Care Hinnu and keep smilingHug
Love,
Jot <3

Rani Maharani ji!!!!!!!!!Happy Birthday Girl!!!!! How old r u again? Ermm *cough* so I can issue your b-day punches ROFLAnyways, wish you the BESTEST birthday ever Hinna! May it be filled with lots of love and happiness!!! Wishing you hundreds more! *Sau saal jiyo* Cool ROFLLots of Love,Rosh
HINNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
K so I was a bit wrong yesterday but I FINALLY got the day right. Aren't you proud?
Anyway, since it's your b-day, you get to have lots of presents and a big fat cake! Here's a present from me:
I remember when we first met! it was through Asma's b-day. And then I dunno how we got talking after that but now we're both CC buddies rofl

Anyway, Happy Birthday once again! Hope you have an amazing day! Hope all your dreams come true and maybe one you might get to marry Ranbir Kapoor rofl

-Ravjot

COMING SOONBig smile but she made u a siggyBig smile

ALSO COMING SOONBig smile

Happy Birthday To You...
Happy Birthday To You...
Happy Birthday Dear Hinnu Pinnu Tinnu...
Happy Birthday To You...
Big smile

Oki so first of all i can't beleive it's your birthday .. you turned 19??? omg ur officialy a budhi cow now *cry* Cry
so it's your birthday woooh.. Shocked i still remember i've known u from 3 years i guess coz i remember celebrating your birthday 3 times or was it 2?man em sucha bhulakar haha who cares u cow.. and and and i really don't know what to say because we chat like 24/7 and i'm out of words rofl rofl but anyways it's your birthday have a blast and i hope u hav millions of birthdays that everyone calls u a budhi rofl and ranbir calls u grandma..i don't know em saying this but you're one of my cutest,sweetest,most adorable,and most stupidest and most idiototic friend *NOT* ROFL ROFL

okay enough of the nonsense .. man i'm so out of words Stern Smile it's all your fault .. what else is there to say when we talk 24/7 on msnAngryROFLso i'll just wish you birthday like other people .. btw dun eat the cake by yourself i want some too .. if you dont leave me some i will not give you any gift . ROFL ROFL so you better leave some for me ..
i know you're so slim so herez a cake for you that will make u extra fat in one daybut leave some for me u cow ROFLROFL

btw listen to this song and dance all day on your birthday haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OKlzm6BQ8A

anyways herez some siggies for you .. i know they suck but i tried :(

i hope you liked them ..Big smile

anyways i dunno what else to write and i know the message is too short .. because it's from me and it should be loong ROFLROFLROFL coz i rock   Cool ROFL   

anyways happy birthday once again mwah love u chooooooooo muchhh cow LOL LOL

GO, GO GO

GO, HINNA, ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, WE GON' PARTY LIKE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY,

ZOMG. Shocked Its Hinna's Bday. LOL Happy Birthday hinna Hugsince you know how much i suck at Bday messages, and at being nice,  Imma keep this short. LOL
Happy Birthday sugarpie. Hug May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. Big smile

Hinna is such an awesomesauce person LOL She 's the funniest girl on earth, and our MSN chats are hillarous albeit Xrated. ROFL Although her and sadia always bully me Angry and teaches me rude stuffs. Angry I hope you stop that now, since your all grown up missy Angry

Anyway, here's to hinna.

Hey hinz my beautiful ranbir stealer hehe
I wish you a happy birthday and loads of love, wealth, health on this beautiful day ^^... I pray to God that you get all the happiness and joy you deserve.
Love ya loadsss
Laiba

Hey Hina..
Many many happy returns of the day..
may all ur wishes and dreams come truee.. You r a really gr8 frend even though we havent talked that muchh..lol Hope u have a blast on ur Bday. Keep Smiling..
-Zunni

Here's wishing tht special person (you) A very Happy birthday

happy birthday hinna!!
may the wishes that mean the most to u come true
may god bless u
njoy yr secial day!

Hellooo  Big smile I am thambu Wink 

HAPPY   BIRTHDAY  TO YOU  QueenHinna 12  jee  Big smile  Hug  
                                         AND 
  MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY  ClapClapClap  

Baar baar din ye aaye
Baar baar dil ye gaye
Tu jiye hazaroun saal
ye meri hai aarzu
Happy birthday to youClap 

okie  here's my   cake  on your B'day Wink 

here's a gift of flower vase  to you Hinna  jee  Big smile  Hug  

Hope  you enjoyed the day and had a blast......Wink btw, don't forget to share your b'day cake and chocolates with me...Big smile

All The Best Thumbs Up     with loads of luv Heart  thambu 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR HINNA!
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS, KIDDO!

Hug Party

MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH GOOD HEALTH, HAPPINESS, LOVE, LUCK, ROMANCE AND EVERYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES!

KEEP ROCKING!
LOVE,
PALLAVI

chalo atlast its ur bday and nishi had almost pmed me 500 tym asking for bday msgs*shotts her*ROFL
toh atlast i thought of  ryting it aftr alROFL

hinu was a good spammer until one fine morning she ...

me inky partner and hinu partner were busy shpaming *wind blows* ROFL we wer using uneccesary ROFL evrywer and then all of a sudden she was missingShocked we thought sumone kidnaped her ..btwe came to knw she wasnt kidnaped sh e was in IF roaming around ..inky's and my mind stuck*teedaaa-musiq heinTongue* and our blood overflowed and we planned to kidnap hinu and all i needed to tell u hinu is tht u r under threat stillROFL

but trully u r one of the shhpamers i wud nvr forget*bahom mein aaja hinu ...bahom mein*ROFL
i really cherish the moment i gt u nd inky in the cofee with crazies threadBlushing and do u rembr how madumakki had asked us to stop spamin*searches for madumakki runs and see madumakki andgivs a punch and coms bak*ROFLCool

i realy hope we wud spam forever like tis and nvr evr seperateHug

and alast but not leastSmileROFL

StarClapHAPPY BDAYClapStar
_***ShockedHINU PARTNERAngry***_

LOLfrom urs tanu shpaminggg partnerrLOL

Manny Manny Happy Returns Of the Day Hina

This day only comes along once a year ,so I hope it is right to take advantage of the opportunity and give you my unexpected hug happy birthday

Wishing you another wonderful year of happiness and joy. Happy Birthday!

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams.

Your birthday only comes around once a year so let's make today a day to remember.

Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them. Have a wonderful day!

"May Everything Happy
And Everything Bright
Be Yours On Your Birthday
From Morning Till Night.
And Then Through The Year
May The Same Thing Hold True
So That Each Day Is Filled
With Life's Best Things For You!"

With Lots Of Love & Best Wishes Monika .

Wishing you a very happy Barfday Hinnuuuu LOL
Oye where are you?:X
You forgot me na .. Hatt besharam :P

So cake shake kha rahi he? Oye mujhe bhi dena ha ROFL
Kya hai na me ij bhukkad LOL

Lots of best wishes to you :)
Ekdam bindass celebrate kar..Meko bulayegi? :P

May you get whatever you want Wink
Aur teko mujhe B'day bumps dena he :((
Lol don't worry email b'day bumps ROFL

Aaye Haayyee jaa jake shaadi karle ROFL
Beast se nai .. Ek prince se Embarrassed
Issshhh ROFL

& I love you dher saara :)
Have a blaaaaast sweedie ;)
Cake kaatna mast aur meko khilana then LOL

Muuuaaah

xx

Happy Birthday Hinna :)
Many returns of the Day.
Hope u have a awesome fabulous birthday.
Eat loads of cake, save me a piece.
aww man ur birthday comes 1 day before mines...lol
hope u like it:

Love, Prii

Edited by ashmii - 12 March 2010 at 6:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_Jmimi0295-Ravjot-Perfangel5655-Jwalamukhi-

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday once again Hinnuuuuuuuuu <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ravjot-ashmii

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Hinna!!!!!!!

Happy BirthdayBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashmii

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Hinna!Big smile

Love youuHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ravjot-

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Happy happy bday Hin Fin *hugs*
my message is coming, but dont u love how me and asma have our sports reserved? ROFLROFL

-Ravjot-ashmii

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

happy bday

-Ravjot-ashmii

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk