Fan Fictions

One Shot: Rishta# 666 (03-11-10)

-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi folks, I am back again with another OS- a short one probably two part at the most with something besides AR for a change. I don't know how many of you watch Rishta.com but its quite a nice show, and this ff has been nagging me for a few days so here it is. Please comment and let me know what you think of it.

A

Rishta # 666

'I can't believe you are doing this Isha, is this really you?' Ruchika sounded like she had just encountered Isha's clone from Mars! She had to stop for a moment after the call ended, Isha? This is so unlike her! The voices in her head couldn't get much talking done though, because no sooner had they started to get in first gear, Huzeifa walked in the Pantry- bringing her out of her reverie with his troubled tone, "Ruchika, What are you doing?"

"Aba kya hua?" She looked at him annoyed.

"You can't drink that coffee" He took her glass away.

"Why not?"

"New office regulations- only one coffee per day!"

"What?" She could not believe it.

This led to their regular argument again. Ten minutes later, Huzeifa was seen muttering something under his breath in his cabin while Ruchika was enjoying her coffee reading an online article about 10 easy steps to lose a guy, apparently the last one had turned too clingy for her liking.

~~~~~

On the other hand, Isha was adamant she was meeting this man, even if meant stalking him to a less frequented coffee shop on the outskirts of town. The place was offbeat to say the least, with indigenous beads hanging on its only display window; it looked anything but a coffee place from outside. The quaint looking caf at the corner with its pastel shades was truly one of a kind, so when Isha saw the green signboard, she stopped her car, and checked the address label on the business card; it was the right place ... cafe Aroma! Hmm, she wondered.

Ruchika's words kept ringing in her ears as she cautiously made her way towards the front entrance, only to turn back as she approached the door, 'may be this was not a good idea, what was I thinking?...yes she had run out of steam at the last leg. However, little did she know, Cafe Aroma was beyond any fickle human intentions and had a mind of its own; because just as she turned around to walk away, two unsuspecting customers walked out, with their morning cup of coffee bringing with them a fresh gush of aroma - of freshly brewed coffee that hit Isha faster than a bolt of lightning... and yet it took its time; its own sweet time to sink in to her system, causing her to stop in her tracks and turn around with her eyes closed- just her and the aroma emanating from Cafe Aroma.

The couple brushed past her, exchanging pleasantries, Isha smiled back- they seemed so much in love. Love-, which was so, overrated she thought but could not resist the temptation to walk into the cafe. She looked at the signboard ... Cafe Aroma, let's see what you are made of!

She walked in, there was a decent line at the counter so she decided to look around the place, it was a small world of its own. Its exotic interior decoration provided that right atmosphere and together with the freshly brewed coffee aroma that enveloped the air - it almost seem to entice the first time visitor to take that first sip. And Isha was not immune to that effect either. She took a table by the window and sat observing the crowd, it was mostly, young and the usual office crowd, but there was something different about this place;  something that she could not quite place her finger on yet. The radio was playing Hotel California in the background...You can checkout any time you like, But you can never leave! ... it was like this strange cocktail- the crowd, the music and the aroma of the freshly brewed coffee seemed to merge seamlessly ... producing this homely yet distinctly Cafe Aroma atmosphere. She looked at the men closely, the point of her being here was to meet that mysterious man ... they had termed the Devil, none more so than because he happened to be their Rishta #666.

Edited by olive_green - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing!!!!
Please keep it up..... πŸ‘πŸΌ
But very short......
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
ahhhhh i love rishta.com...i dont know why it didnt get the rating and audeinece it deserved...but it makes my week :)....plz cont. this if u can
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

:) thanx for the pm
will be back
(not like I did on Pablos)

I'm back but u still may find the comment quite regular
you know how much I love R.com and now I'm re -watching  the epis to find a mole on Rohan (courtsy a certain missy whos got me curious and says that all hot men ough to have one)
the last epi was low on Rohan and so was this piece of writing but I like simply eacuse it was sweet and new exactly like the show ....always have liked your  writing ( though I never post comments) ,i enjoy reading your simple yet well described stories...cheers for the pm
and I'm hoping u write more on this show ,looking forward to wednesday,I'll link the epis to uπŸ˜‰

Hina
Edited by hinanaziri - 14 years ago
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
firstly congrats on writing a story on rishta.com, its was such an awesome part but it was way tooo short! please do continue soon!=)
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved. (True reserve. I shall comment later) :-)

~~Edit~~

I like it because -

1) Its Rishtaa.com
2) Aira wrote it, so definitely something to look forward to (stop grinning like a lunatic!!!)
3) Love the 666 thing!!!
4) Liked Isha tonnes.
5) The whole narrative was awesome.
6) Did I say I love it?

~S

(Will edit again πŸ˜† I think!)
Edited by -Sookie- - 14 years ago
-Aria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaJan_Sana4ever

Amazing!!!!
Please keep it up..... πŸ‘πŸΌ
But very short......

Hi there, Thank you!
I agree this was a shot part😊 will make up for it in the next part

Aria
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh!

For now reserving :)

Edit:
Yeah!! I am here πŸ˜ƒ.

For once, I have to agree this one(i meant the show) is really different and nice. I quite liked it and yes, watched all in a go😳. Thanks for getting me hooked to this. πŸ˜›

As far the as part goes, its enjoyable! Count me in here too for pestering (read teasingπŸ˜‰) you  for more. Thanks for the pm and please get back soon on this.
Edited by Prasanthi - 14 years ago
-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Edited my comment.
Like I promised.

:)
-Aria- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BABY-GIRL7

ahhhhh i love rishta.com...i dont know why it didnt get the rating and audeinece it deserved...but it makes my week :)....plz cont. this if u can

Welcome to this thread! I see not a lot of people watch Rishta.com. It's a shame the show hasn't been able to pick up, because it deserves a lot more. I make sure not to miss my weekly dose of it too. Will continue soon. Thank you for commenting.