Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

natz

IF-Rockerz

natz

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
~Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must!~

The last three days have been packed with entertainment thanks to fabulous openings, today is endurance time i.e. my turn to open Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Since this is a new thread we've decided to copy paste the introduction until everyone of you has learnt it by heart and scores an A* in the pop quiz that will take place sometime soon LOL

Hello Friends...let me take a minute and introduce ourselves first...we are an offshoot of the celebrated Ria ka Adda - the thread that rocked the KMH forum in I-F. I say its an offshoot since we are a distributary of Ria ka Adda - not all our buddies from there watch the same shows. Hence we created "Adda Annex", kept the name Adda to retain the "flavor" of RKA...after some of our friends enjoyed being in the Bayttaab Dil kee and Pyar ka Bandhan forums, some more wanted to watch this new show. For those who are new to us, we are an open forum, where anyone and everyone can participate and say anything they want. We love friends and we love talking !! So please join us and feel free to embark on the fun ride. Since this is a new thread, we need buddies to volunteer and take turns to open the thread. Its impossible for any one of us to do it everyday. So please feel free to express your desire to open the "Adda Annex" thread for any day you want !!

Rules:

We are here to have fun, so no negativity please. No bashing of any sorts (other than bashing the creatives')
Please hit the like button and participate.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Note: We have an uncanny correlation with shows shutting shop!! LOL(KMH ended, so did Bayttab and PKB will soon too !!)..so get attached at your own sweet riskLOL LOL !!)

Indroduction- courtesy Sanju Hug Sarab where's the fan club?? Wink LOL

Adda Annex opening Schedule: (courtesy Kat Hug)

Friday 12th March- Sarab

Please PM Kat (KK84) or Jo (jyoti09) OR just leave a comment if you wish to open Annex on week commencing Monday 15th March. All slots from Monday to Friday 19th March are FREE!!

It would be a pleasure to read everyone's perception and opinions! PLEASE JOIN IN THE FUN!!

Today's episode was all about cats & mice

Abeer the mouse who left for the university because he was afraid of Kharak Singh the cat

Leher the maha mouse who first kept avoiding Abeer 'the cat' and then huddled in a corner in an attempt to hide from the big black cat {read- the new entrant}

and the bechara mouse who got caught and beaten up badly Disapprove

My writeup cannot do justice to this episode, it was truly brilliant; a powerful tale expertly told but anyways let's...

Cut to the episode-

I need three alarms to wake me up every morning Embarrassed LOL so I sympathise with Abeer. Chutki is adorable, she might be an unimportant character but she saved her mother from a demeaning situation.

I have minimal tolerance for silliness in soap so I didn't understand how Sudha stood rooted on the same spot for half an hour with the chai ki tray balanced perfectly Ouch Confused but I felt Sudha's relief when Abeer bolted down the stairs Embarrassed good expressions from the actress there Clap Clap Clap

Kharak Singh and Dadi binLaden were human for once! Dadi might be the baddie in the house but she loves her grandkids and it showed today...TN was the proud papa, I felt happy for the Vajpayees Embarrassed Embarrassed

Abeer's padyatra to the university LOL

I feel sorry for him...oye Kharak Singh, ladka chal kar college jaye ga toh kya khaak class lega??
LOL LOL uske baad bechara will need a break...justified hai!! LOL LOL also, kya izzat reh gayee?? Leher will take the rickshaw to the university and Abeer miyan will walk Ouch
oh and I have a serious problem with Abeer's ghatya scooter!! Embarrassed Dead munnu bhai ki motor lagti hai!! LOL LOL isn't a guy supposed to have a cool bike?? ye toh Chachaji ki zamane ki hai yaar!! Surely TN can afford a bike for his son... Embarrassed Embarrassed

apni galee mein doggy bhi lion!! LOL LOL LOL

Loved how Abeer's body language changed once he entered the university. ghar per jo bhi situation ho, we don't tell our friends word by word kaisi parade hui LOL LOL his friends still think he isn't serious about Leher tabhi followed him when he went to talk to her...ladki se baat karne ka pehla rule, make sure you don't take your friends along!! Embarrassed zabardast put off hai yaar!! I wouldn't want to talk to a guy who has such sadak chaap friends Embarrassed LOL LOL

Leher 'the mouse' kept avoiding Abeer...her outburst in front of Bittan the other day had established that she's deeply in love with Abeer and can't face him because she thinks she hasn't been fair to him Embarrassed Ouch but my question is, how long can she keep up the act? They're both in the same university so wouldn't it be better to talk things out and tell him to stay put once and for all or tell him truth? Whatever's convenient... Confused Confused I know telling him she loves him isn't as easy as it sounds but I don't like complicating things so I'd like it if her words came straight-from-the-shoulder!! Embarrassed

The much hyped new entrant and 'the mouse'-
The guy isn't new...I'm sure I've seen him in another soap Confused but the character is no saint...and I think he's going to fall for the mouse {read Leher} who stood timidly in a corner looking dangerously beautiful...

The etceteras for today:

Is Deepa going to become the friend Leher needs desperately? Or will she {like Bittan} stand and watch the whole thing? Thumbs Down

Chutki was brilliant today, great going casting directorji!! Thumbs Up Clap Clap

Coming up- Kharak Singh the concerned father, whether Abeer gets home safely remains to be seen. Feel sorry for TN, his son was safe at home aiween bhej diya university and ladka got in the line of fire Wink LOL LOL

Episode rating: 8/10- for everyone who's part of YPNHK, it isn't just the story or the dialogues or an individual that make it worth watching; it's a team effort!! Clap Clap Clap

P.S. this soap is spellbinding! Took the lappy to work, watched and started writing in the train as I was coming back home and was so engrossed writing chapar chapar that I missed my stop Embarrassed and almost dropped the lappy Embarrassed LOL

Edited by natz - 11 March 2010 at 12:22pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianmd410mINAkShi-09.bohemian.sarab123arshiyaasanjukta..soapbubblesam.KK84Ashi22jyoti06hapinezz13aish_punkEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adda Annex 11/03: the cat & mouse game" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KK84

IF-Rockerz

KK84

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

WOW! As Natz rightly said, this show is really sensational because of the powerful performances and its not just a single effort! Each and every actor leaves an impact on you!

Riots, gang wars, college rivalry

All this does exist sadly. Everyday in the news, I read that someone got murdered due to a gang related fight.

The technical team of this show are brilliant! Each plot is justified and seeing the precap, its obvious that this fight isn't just a random fight to introduce a new character...it seems political or gang related.

The entry of the villain kept me on the edge of my seat! They kept the suspense till the end and when I saw the face I thought...gaye kaam se! No chocolate boy to drool on! Yeh kya acting karega! But boy was I proved wrong!

This actor is brilliant as Omi Bhai! He really has got into the skin of how a villain should be. Loved it! I am really looking forward to watching him now!

It made me realise that end of the day, acting is all that matter. A stunningly good looking, drop dead gorgeous actor will look extremely bland and unattractive if he cant act and an average, not so good looking actor can end up looking attractive as he grows on you just because of his/her powerful acting.

Take for instance actors like Ajay Devgan, Govinda...they don't exactly fall into the category of Mr World material but they still in my fave actors list only due to their acting!

Omi Bhai Love at first sight?

Perhaps the extent to how much frightened Leher was got Omi bhai noticing her or maybe her looks...but he sure was aware of her and constantly kept looking at her...does this mean a start of a third angle?! meaning hichki in Abher love story!

Kat.

P.S. Sorry I had to cut my post short as I am in a rush today

P.P.S. This show is sheer brilliance!!! In the past we have always ended up criticising the creatives or the direction, the actors but seriously, touch wood, I cant see any flaws in this serial!!

P.P.P.S. Me will be MIA for a week as going away

P.P.P.S. Keep the adda rolling until I am back!!!

Edited by KK84 - 11 March 2010 at 3:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianmINAkShi-09arshiyaanatzsam.jyoti06

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Being a single child, i always had a keen interest in people who had apna bhai-behen...their interactions, chemistry etc always amused me...and often since i was a bacchi i yearned "kash i had a elder brother" Embarrassed....but it was too late anyways...specially after i was already born TongueLOL

in this soap, i love the two pairs of siblings they are showing......soooooo natural....soooooo far away from the bhashan-ki-paltan........abeer is blessed with this shweeet angel of a sister, who at times is more matured than him EmbarrassedLOL.....chutki is blessed with an adorable brother who is tremendously good at heart and a epitome of "dhakkan"...D'oh...abeer-the-kid needs a little one one fifth of his age to knock him to senses D'ohLOL...but its soooo adorable na ? Big smile

the mathur sisters are blessed with each other - two sensible, matured, adorable and beautiful people who have each-other through thick and thin...topping that i love well-behaved, well-natured people..hence i love both of them..Embarrassed

agree with natz....i felt happy for the bajpai family when they gave that smile of contentment seeing abeer flow down the stairs LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Leher was amazing...she knows and feels the dept of the situation...irrespective of what abeer remembers or not, she knows his vulnerability...she knows her vulnerability too...she also painfully knows the damp and damgerous wall between the family which even more dangerously lacks an iota of respect, especially from the Bajpai's side....

Abeer is the proverbial light-hearted flake....he is floating around aimlessly (still) around leher..Ermm..firstly as expected, he doesn't remember a thing about what he said ErmmErmm and in his trademark  way bounces around asking for "maafi" ErmmErmmErmmD'oh.....kids like this are fun to watch but quite irritating to bear with Ermm.....his light head is yet the classify "what trouble" leher is talking about...he still thinks "all is well"....well, i wish Wink

loved leher's portrayal of bebasi at abeer's uchal-kuud LOL

and now comes the oh-so cruel new bad-kid in the block Confused......and lo and behold !! (you are sooooo right natz).....leher was looking breathtakingly beautiful while curling up in the corner !! my my !! irony of life? Wink

so papa Bajpai is on the verge of diluting of his verdicts from the patthar ki lakeer (at least)...either he wil nullify abeer's necessity to go to college everyday (which i doubt abeer will listen to now LOL)...or will grant him back his khatar scooter (chalo leher ko kabhi to lift mileygi baarish mein Wink)

nice episode...but yeh dil already yearning for more abeer-leher..kal dono ko saath saath, ass pass der tak dikha dena plz Big smileLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by sanjukta.. - 11 March 2010 at 12:37pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianmINAkShi-09soapbubblearshiyaasam.KK84natzjyoti06hapinezz13

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
It was a good episode today!!

i was really skeptical abt this drama but now I am glad that I decided to watch it....excellent cast!!

Welll I hate that new guy already!! n closed my eyes n ear s while watching his gruesome harkatein!!
he wants Leher ji now...how in god's name does he think anyone can like him let alone love....but I hope this is a comparision to Abeer....that he is such a pyara , here jaisa munda...which I so partial to GK believe he is LOL

I don't think Deepa will be a good frd to guddan coz she herself likes Abeer or is supposed to according to her mummyji....but that remains to e see....i had almost thought that she is outta the show too!!

welllllll GK was looking the cutie pie n TN ....I am still having the after effects of yests epi......so still sitting impressed with his character.....n he is all concerned...me likes!!

Abeer walking to Uni.....good for health...LOL!!

loved it today!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianmINAkShi-09arshiyaasanjukta..sam.natzKK84jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Natz thats beautifully writtenClap..

Heres my take..

Abeer:The Sleeping Beauty finally gets into Action:ROFLROFLROFLROFLLike Natz even I don't blame the poor soul as I myself wake up at 10am in the morning and that too after 3-4alarmsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL;So a new morning and new beginning for himBig smile;Finally the much awaited Miracle takes place..and that is Abeer getting ready to go to the college..Dhan te NannROFLROFLROFL

Tom and Jerry Game between AbHer begins:Natz.. cat and mouse is an apt title for todayClapEmbarrassed;The way Abeer keeps stalking Leher starting from that rickshaw till the class room was more or less like an adventure tripLOLLOL;It din't look like Abeer is entering the college;It looked as if he is going for "Leher hunting mission"ROFLROFLROFL;And I loved the way Abeer enters the classroom as someone else just to say sorry to Leher..awww how sweet..he just needs an excuse to b with LeherLOLEmbarrassed;Poor Professor taking the attendence was damn confused wondering whether this guy came from Mars or JupiterLOLLOLLOL;But positive thing is that Leher din't look angry or disgusted with AbeerBig smile;She was just embarassed to see Abeer stalking her everywhere even though his intention was just to say sorry for whatever happenedEmbarrassed;Although I fail to understand why he wanted to say sorry so desperately to Leher when he din't do anything wrong with her naErmm;He just confessed his love to her in a straight-forward way which is fine naTongue;I hope he sticks to his confession even in his conscious stateEmbarrassed.

Kabhi Sautan Kabh Saheli or Do Saheliyan:ROFLThat will b the future complicated status of Leher and Deepa friendshipWinkLOLLOLLOL;There must b a reason why the creatives r showing Deepa too studying in the same college and then that sudden meeting of Deepa and Leher in the washroomWinkTongue;Also the fact that Deepa sees Abeer waiting for Leher outside the washroom is an indication that in the future either Deepa will play a cupid for AbHer or will become Leher's sautan in case she follows her mother's footstepsOuch;So their relationship at the moment is complicatedROFLROFL

Omi:The Don of Lucknow:CoolHis entry doesn't make him look like a small time tapori but he looks like a real stylish DonEmbarrassed;I m really impressed with the guy playing Omi's role..he has got some styleThumbs Up;Abeer will hv a tough competition now because when it comes to choosing between chocolate boys and rough & tough boys..girls always fall for the laterWinkLOLLOL;So Abeer should start going to gym now and build some 6 pack abs to compete with this new Don of LucknowLOLEmbarrassed;It seems Creatives want to show some College politics and election track here which is common in Northern India and so Omi's character is brought in the picture who might b some leader of the student councilWink;The way this Omi was looking at Leher when she was scared to see all that blood and violence in the college premises,suggests that Omi will b falling for Leher's beauty soonOuch;Yami was really very impressive in giving that fearful look on her face;She was petrified to see all that violence going on in the college premises and Yami pulled it off brillaintlyClap;Omi's character too is impressive and his intro was very well directedThumbs Up.

What to expect tomorrow:Looks like some riot will b taking place after the violent episode which happens today in the college courtesy Omi and his goonsOuch;So TN and Sudha r worried because Abeer is not yet homeOuch;I hope both AbHer gets stuck up somewhere in the riot and r unable to return home for sometimeWink..so that they can get few hours together in aloneEmbarrassed

My Rating:8.5/10..It was a very interesting episode today with college campus track starting finally and the intro of Omi..things r moving fast but in a very logical and interesting mannerThumbs Up..So we may expect clash of the titans..Omi verses Abeer soon nowCool

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 March 2010 at 2:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

md410arshiyaasanjukta..natzsam.

natz

IF-Rockerz

natz

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hapinezz13

i was really skeptical abt this drama but now I am glad that I decided to watch it....excellent cast!!

Welll I hate that new guy already!! n closed my eyes n ear s while watching his gruesome harkatein!!

ditto!!

he wants Leher ji now...how in god's name does he think anyone can like him let alone love....but I hope this is a comparision to Abeer....that he is such a pyara , here jaisa munda...which I so partial to GK believe he is LOL

I don't think Deepa will be a good frd to guddan coz she herself likes Abeer or is supposed to according to her mummyji....but that remains to e see....i had almost thought that she is outta the show too!!

nah, she doesn't like him...she's always known she's no match for Abeer and he talked things out with her when she took the nashtey ki tray to him so there shouldn't be any MUs there...Veena is a character!! She lives in la-la land...I feel sorry for her already cos she's basically good natured Embarrassed

welllllll GK was looking the cutie pie n TN ....I am still having the after effects of yests epi......so still sitting impressed with his character.....n he is all concerned...me likes!!

again...ditto!

haha...LOL LOL not sure if it's good for his health in Lucknow's heat!! Embarrassed

loved it today!!

same goes, great analysis Honey!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianmd410mINAkShi-09sanjukta..arshiyaasam.jyoti06hapinezz13

Allwaysindian

Allwaysindian

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
  Natz ur write up is beautiful..cats and mouse ...goood Clap
  the story is point to point realistic,mom,sis,TN and booda ...fits just perfectThumbs Up the expressions of Mom was sooo true, how much u r mad at Ur kids... u don't want ur kid to fail in any small dam thing also, she was like thank god..he made it.LOL
   it was soo cute for Abeer to tell Leher that he is sorry and he doesn't remember what he said yesterday,sooo innocent ...just loved it.ClapStar  and while whole story was going on i was just mesmerised by the beauty of Leher...awesome ,pretty ,beautiful.she has very very very beautiful eyes.i was just lost in her eyes Embarrassed.and she is not a glass doll she does her job soo well ClapThumbs Up.
  now i want leher and abeer to get stuck in that danga together Wink oh what fun that will be...goosebumps, goosebumps.EmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed   Day Dreaming yes thats what happens rite either the leads gets stuck in a toofan ,or get stranded in rainy nite or in one room of a cheap hotel.i soooo want that now .Embarrassed can'i wait for tomorrow.
shilpa

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mINAkShi-09sanjukta..arshiyaasam.natzjyoti06

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natz

Originally posted by hapinezz13

ditto!!

nah, she doesn't like him...she's always known she's no match for Abeer and he talked things out with her when she took the nashtey ki tray to him so there shouldn't be any MUs there...Veena is a character!! She lives in la-la land...I feel sorry for her already cos she's basically good natured Embarrassed

again...ditto!

haha...LOL LOL not sure if it's good for his health in Lucknow's heat!! Embarrassed

loved it today!!

same goes, great analysis Honey!

hmmmmmm me thinks Deepa has been retained for a reason...either she n guddan will be friends or she will be the antagonist!!

hopefully its frds....we already have quite a few ppl making their life hell!!

walking in Lucknow's heat ...LMAO.....beer pio n tamasha dekho!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianmINAkShi-09sanjukta..arshiyaanatzsam.jyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top