Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapajaygandhi--Princess--rgattumd410kimpanhinzAnvi2009sam.kweetrockstarjyoti06minuunivedithaEksieAreYaarleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11th March Written Update - Fight at Uni" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bushraurooj

Groupbie

bushraurooj

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
eagerly waiting!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Aww finally back to college and a more light-hearted atmosphere! Yay!

Thanks for the great update, Wida!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks  for update

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Wida .. Thanks for the fab update!!

Loved the episode today .. after long time we got glimpses of our Raunak Singh back!! Big smile  He looked and behaved soooo adorable .. trying to get Leher to talk to him. The scene outside the ladies toilet was so funny .. especially when Deepa caught the guys standing there and how Abeer shooed himself & his friends away LOL 

Glad to see TN & Dadi ease up a little .. and smile, seeing Lalla go to college!! Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.widaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Loved the episode today .. after long time we got glimpses of our Raunak Singh back!! Big smile  He looked and behaved soooo adorable .. trying to get Leher to talk to him. The scene outside the ladies toilet was so funny .. especially when Deepa caught the guys standing there and how Abeer shooed himself & his friends away LOL 

Glad to see TN & Dadi ease up a little .. and smile, seeing Lalla go to college!! Embarrassed 

LOL Eks I loved that scene outside the bathroom too! It was SO nice to see non-melodramatic Abeer back!Big smileBig smile.....and he really was adorable as he was chasing after Leher to apologize....awww....lol...I wonder what he'd think if he realized what all he said to her.....that's a HUGE thing to say....can you really even apologize for it?LOL.....but I'm glad he told Leher that he doesn't remember what he said.....I want to see if/how she reminds him of what all he told her....lol

As for the rest....the gunda is justDeadDeadDead....seriously creepy guy.....I'm so looking forward to when he's gonna get beaten up by AbeerEvil SmileLOL.....this college track has potential....but I don't want them to give too much focus to this gunda and his torturous antics eitherConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009sam.

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Ektaj

LOL Eks I loved that scene outside the bathroom too! It was SO nice to see non-melodramatic Abeer back!Big smileBig smile.....and he really was adorable as he was chasing after Leher to apologize....awww....lol...I wonder what he'd think if he realized what all he said to her.....that's a HUGE thing to say....can you really even apologize for it?LOL.....but I'm glad he told Leher that he doesn't remember what he said.....I want to see if/how she reminds him of what all he told her....lol

As for the rest....the gunda is justDeadDeadDead....seriously creepy guy.....I'm so looking forward to when he's gonna get beaten up by AbeerEvil SmileLOL.....this college track has potential....but I don't want them to give too much focus to this gunda and his torturous antics eitherConfused

Loll Anu .. I think I expect him to tell Leher "jo bhi humne nashe mein kaha .. woh toh aise hi keh diya tha" LOL LOL Leher's reaction to that will be worth a watch! LOL 

He may not remember what he said when drunk .. but he must remember what he said to her outside the temple. I'm guessing he thinks he went overboard with all that he said to Leher when drunk .. he doesn't realise he said pretty much the same! Tongue 

As for the gunda .. for every 1 scene of his .. I need 3 AbHer scenes! Then it will be tolerable!! LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpanAnvi2009sam.AreYaar

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks wida for the fab update. Smile Finally got the chance to see the epi properly. Wah, I am so happy our raunak singh is back. Gaurav looked quite young (not that he looked old before), very much like a 21 year old in this new get-up. Im glad the creatives changed his clothes for the college. He can wear his shirt and a sweater over it when he goes to his dad's office.

Best scene today was TN, sudha and dadi's expressions on seeing Abheer follow his dad's orders. I went all awwwwwwwwwwww looking at these people's expressions. The whole family loves their lalla so much, they just have different ways of showing it. I think, I am falling in love, more with the dad than the son, lol, pakka besharam I am. But what to do if the dad is so handsome. I dont care about his himalaya size ego or how rude he is to Abheer or what he is going to do to him once he finds about AbHer, I shall always admire him. He is so adorable, his expressions when Abheer came downstairs were so cute....shocked at the same time proud.

Chutki-Abheer scene was fab too. Chutki knows how to deal with his brother damn well.

Abheer is back to what he is best at, following Lehar. LOL Arre, when will this guy realize that she will give no bhao/importance to him if he follows her. It is when he shows his maturity and stays away from her, is when Lehar falls for him more. I think, he is in the mood to hear another lecture from Lehar about how he is troubling her. But I guess from inside Lehar is liking it.....I know I am imagining things. LOL. Today, in the classroom also, Lehar was not mad at Abheer, she was more worried for him when the prof was scolding him and giving dhamkis of calling the principal.

Tomorrow, I hope we get a nice AbHer scene. Lehar is petrified. Abheer needs to calm her down. Like everyone in the forum, even I would like to see AbHer stuck somewhere, and both of them talking to each other. Abheer jab tak maafi nahin mangega, shaanti se nahin baith paayega. He will follow Lehar everywhere. If Lehar seriously wants a chutkara from him, she will have to let him speak and forgive him. In fact even she wants that he follows her everywhere, is liye toh maaf nahin kar rahin hain woh. If she forgives him, then toh he will stop following her na. LOL. Again I am imagining stuff.

So Mr. hero is going to protect his heroine from the villian. Nice, pakka filmy stuff. But I have no prob. After all, Lehar needs that assurance from Abheer that he will protect her from his family in future. So when Abheer protects her from that gunda, her faith in Abheer will grow and eventually realize that he will protect her and her family from his family's wrath also. I am really looking forward to the college track. Like Anu said, it has grt potential. Right now, Abheer can follow Lehar to get his maafi, but once this is done, I want to see more of Abheer protecting Lehar than irrritating her and stalking her. Girls like to be protected, not stalked. Wink And if Abheer concentrates on his studies, then Lehar will be more impressed with him na. Would love to see a scene in which Abheer is studying somewhere and Lehar keeps on looking at him with a smile.

Did you guys notice, when prof was taking the attendance, one of the student's name was pappu. LOL. This is more like a pet name than real name.

Edited by Anvi2009 - 11 March 2010 at 4:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpansam.EksiewidaAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top