Mar11-brief update, shocking episode!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Mama and Maami drag Jamu to Mandir and leave her there.  She tries to run away, but Mama catches her and takes her in with priest's urging.   Jamu is crying ,   and then priest guy tells Mama if you don't leave her here, your life is in danger.  She has to do seva for Bhagvan.   Creepo caresses Jamu's head as though consoling her in front of mamaAngry   Jamu feels uncomfy but helpless and is cryingCry

Some other priest trainee sees the creepo with Jamu and Creepo notices him and tells him buy stuff for tonight's pooja.  The trainee guy leaves.   Jamu is lighting oil lamps and sees Creepo behind her.  He grabs her and caresses her armsAngry   Jamu is totally helpless and she gets away from him only to stumble and fall to the ground.   He then takes his shirt off, and says he is the pujari and rep God, and she should do sevaAngryAngry   Jamu is terrifiedCry   He approaches her and kneels down, but  the trainee guys comes from behind and hits Creepo on the head  really hard with a stick.  Jamu looks up and then runs away from there in the middle of the night and reaches home and knocks on the door.    Her Maami opens the door and can't believe that Jamu is back.   Jamu runs to Mama and in front of the other choti Mama and cousins, she tells how the priest tried to hurt her.   Everyone is shocked, and Mama sort of feels bad and hits himself on the head.   Maami is wondering what to do with this girl.  Jamu finally goes to sleep, but is having nightmares.Cry  She keeps thinking about the bad incidentCry
Next morning she wakes up and is doing her usual duties, sweeping, mopping and washing dishes. Then she goes with pot to fetch water from the pond and on the way she sees some villagers carrying dead body adorned with flowers.  Finally she looks at the dead persons face and it is ChutkiShockedShockedCry   Jamu drops her pot and it goes in to the water as she screams Chutki's name.CryCry

Promo:   Chutki's family and all the villagers are crying over her dead bodyCry   Finally they show the Raj guy from the big Haveli. He is in a car looking at someone.

Edited by Mallika113 - 11 March 2010 at 12:14pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanot_nishaushakiran patelShahinakhsc19logic65ER_ER_YAsinipillaicimbanaj7samirah23.Vrish.Roarkanna44fuzzyfaceminuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mar11-brief update, shocking episode!" in Jamunia forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Mallika, for watching this and going thru this torture yourself so that we don't have to Dead  I'll skip this episode and wait until the loving mama discovers that Jamunia too can be sold to the haveli.

One positive character aside from Jamunia and the calf, and she's gone! Cry Can't wait for Jai to the rescue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika113

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Aww... I didn't want Chutki to die

Atleast Jamunia is away from creepo

Thanks yaar.

Also, can I put you down as a permanent updater, atleast untill the morum gets a bit popular and others come around? Are there days where you're free?

Yuks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Mallika113

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you Malli.....

Mallika113

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
You're welcome guysBig smile   I will do update whenever I can.   My Hindi is very, very limited, so I don't understand deep conversationsLOL   I will post what I understand from the storyLOL   So don't hold me to write word for wordEmbarrassed

Hope this forum gets more active soon.    The story is going to be fantastic very soon, when  Jamu goes to the Haveli and changes the house there.    Too sad about Chutki, one good character and Jamu's friend, and they kill her off in the first weekOuch

.Vrish.

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Hey, mallika, thank you for the update.

I wanted to watch it yesterday but the creepo scene started and my little one was around so I turned off the channel.

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Damm why are all the priests perverted n dodgy !!!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Actually, add the student priest to the list of good guys - were it not for him, this pedophile would have gotten his way w/ Jamuniya.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top