XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys... Rhea here... 😊

Ok... I am officially, Mohit's biggest fan! i think he is just SUPERB!!
be it in tasks, or when it comes to expressing friendship... he is just outstanding! i think he is one roadie, who is an ALLROUNDER... that type of roadie who was missing from the previous 2 seasons.. He just defines what a roadie is... He performs EVERY task exceptionally well... be it the pole task in which he put the pole on his back and lifted zaid to the next pole... the boat rowing task in which he rowed SUPERBLY... the brick pushing task... the military net in the watter task... the pungi task... the direction task... the task in which he had to pull the sand... and the recent Bow and Arrow task, which he performed BRILLIANTLY opposite gill, who had supposedly, learnt archery professionally before... so, basically, every episode, mohit just outdoes himself... the day i think ok, he CANNOT get better than this, he does better the next episode...

He is so emotional... that is also something i love about him... He was soooo hurt when Zaid betrayed him.... and then, forgave him so easily.... that just proves his sentiments are real and not a show.... like my Signature says... A true performer... A true Friend... A true ROADIE...
And ofcourse, HE IS THE ONLY ONE MEANT TO BE........ 😊

So, CALLING ALL MOHIT FANS!!!

LOVE YOU MOHIT!!!!!!! ❤️
Edited by XOXOgossipgirl - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*hand up!* include me in, Reah!😊 i'm a huge fan of him (though i used to consider him talkative and "Khudka Dhol Bajaney Wallah! *THWACK!*)

hilary_jonas thumbnail
hey reah join me in i am huge fan of mohit.D 1st day of roadies i liked not actuli liked i luv him.......
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Mogli - LOL ! 😆 
Rhea.. me soo in !! 😃
Edited by LilDevil-Angel - 14 years ago
rambo5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Add me 2 rhea...!!!😊
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ppl im new here...but count me in as mohits fans.........
ok i have to admit here one thing...usually i do not like to consider my self as anyones fans.....but mohit is exceptional....
he is th BEST at all....he performs the tasks sooo well....hes a pro at so many things but his timing is also perfect...he also uses his brains so perfectly.....

for me he is the best roadie after ranvijay...........Edited by bushraurooj - 14 years ago
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Uhhmm.. sorry, I'm out of this fan-club.. 😳 Thanks for creating this GossipGirl.. =]