Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Srk's Ra.One Fanclub~*~* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
well we all knew it won't be Ash or Kat. Ash is already doing Mani's Raavan with Abhishek, so we left with Priyanka and Bebo..i think Srk thought priyanka already doing Don sequel so he left with Bebo. I think he made the right choice so far.I heard Bebo is playing a housewife, and i believe Bebo fits the role as she looks Gorgeous in traditional clothes.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Srk's Ra.One Fanclub~*~* (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Bebo is SRK's leading lady

Looks like she has finally beaten Priyanka, Katrina and Ash in the race

By Juicy Mausi . Buzz18 Oct 22, 2009

Looks like the sultry Kareena Kapoor has beaten Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and Aishwarya Rai in their race to SRK's home production. Not that I doubted her ever anyway.

Shah Rukh Khan's next home production Ra 1 has been the talk of the town for ever now. Last I heard the four lovely ladies Kat, Priyanka, Ash and Bebo were all being considered for the role. But a little birdie tells me that eventually Kareena has been selected for the female lead in the Rs 25 crore plus mega project.

Trust Juicy Mausi to find out these little details. Apparently Red Chillies Entertainment have already approached Kareena for this role.

The film which is supposed to be a sci-fi extravaganza is apparently full of high voltage stunts and a lot of adventure. Shah Rukh will himself be playing the lead character of a superhero. And to match him who could be better than the original size zero Kareena right?

http://buzz18.in.com/snippets/gossip/bebo-is-srks-leading-lady/163112/0

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Bebo's scared of jinx with SRK!

TNN 11 December 2009, 12:00am IST

Kareena Kapoor is working with every big star and banner in Bollywood. Save one exception. The King himself.

We mean SRK of course. If Bebo isn't being paired opposite anyone it is Shahid Kapoor and Shah Rukh. So while, it's too early to predict if the Jab We Met jodi will ever reunite for the sake of great cinema, we're intrigued about SRK.

However, Kareena ain't giving up so easy. They'd teamed up years ago for Asoka and ever since no filmmaker has tried to bring them together. Bebo says, "I'd love to work with SRK again. I'm sure something is in the wings.

I don't want to talk about it and jinx it, but I know that in his heart SRK knows that I want to work with him and we WILL work together. Gauri, SRK, Saif and I are very close; we're always dining at each others' homes," she explains. Even we're wondering Rab phir kab banayega Kareena – SRK ki jodi? Bebo, we're keeping our fingers crossed, too!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Bebos-scared-of-jinx-with-SRK/articleshow/5323413.cms

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Twitter

from jitesh pillai's twitter:

@crazysoul83 I vaguely heard Bebo's doing ra1. Rest dunno. chillax, just enjoy the movies, not the goss and natter

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
SRK ka Cheeni Kum

By: Hitlist Team   Date: 2009-12-15   Place: Mumbai

SRK has been trying to do build his phsysique for his superhero film Ra1 but even though the man hardly eats, he wasn't dropping weight.

He just couldn't understand why, so he went to a nutritionist, who got him to write down his daily intake and they found the answer.

He used to have almost 20 cups of coffee everyday, which meant twenty spoons of sugar. Now Shah Rukh has his coffee black and no sugar. Waiting for the killer abs to reappear.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2009/dec/151209-informer-3.htm

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Loosing weight isn't easy at all. Doctor says make sure to be in shape before entering in 30's because it's REALLY tough but kudos to Srk for looking so Gorgeous in his mid 40's. But i hope he's not skipping any meals.

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
KJO to style SRK

IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, December 16, 2009]

Good old pals Karan Johar and SRK will team up again……….. Shut up, not as pals or actor director but as designer and model.

Our darling bee has brought this news from the closed wardrobes of top fashion designers where this rumour is strong that SRK has added KJo to the list of his regular fashion designers Manish Malhotra, Anaita Shroff to design his costumes for his upcoming sci-fi movie venture Ra 1 directed by Anubhav Sinha.

Our bee recalls that SRK's 'cool' look in Karan's debut 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' did well for both of them Karan usually has a say in what King Khan wears not just in films, but also in real life.

Our Bee informs that a London trip just for a costume trial has been scheduled

The movie will go on the floors soon after he finishes the publicity blitz for his big budget project 'My Name is Khan'.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/52657.html

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Didn't kjo styles Srk in OSO and MHN?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top